monthly BB subscription and premium subs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monthly BB subscription and premium subs - Page 2 Empty Re: monthly BB subscription and premium subs

Post by sunshineaz Wed Nov 16 2016, 14:50

I just went and bought the cloud rows.  while there, the shop had 141 packages available.  Chipmunk helpers, harvest helpers, BB packages etc.  It seemed kind of like the one they show as a special every now and then while in the city.  I browsed a few but it was very tedious because every time you looked at the information, you had to start all over at the beginning again when you went back.  I left it and just tried to go back to the shop and it is no longer there.  I wonder if those packages for cash are what will replace the subscriptions.

There were at least 2 subscriptions listed for 5 dollars per month.  Both were of little value to me and I can't remember the specifics.  One was the chipmunks doing something.  Another was another animal giving extra spins every 7 hours for 5 dollars a month.  I wish I had paid more attention but I was getting frustrated trying to figure out what each actually did when I had to start over again.

I believe it was a glitch that I was able to see this as I can't go back and see it again.  If any one has the cloud rows still available in the shop, maybe they could check to see if it is still viewable.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

monthly BB subscription and premium subs - Page 2 Empty Re: monthly BB subscription and premium subs

Post by Tookie Wed Nov 16 2016, 14:57

i looked. only cloud row packs. 2 of them.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Clash Wed Nov 16 2016, 15:12

CaliChrome wrote:It all started with Root Beer Kool-Aid when I was a kid.   taptap
OMG that sounds disgusting.  belly laugh   Then again I only liked one flavor of Kool-Aid and that was black cherry.  I do remember however when they tried to promote something called a "magic cow".  You mixed the sweetened Kool-Aid with milk instead of water.  Talk about disgusting.  bemused

:backtotopic:   I didn't buy any of the monthly subs but the BB ones always intrigued me.  I'm hoping they are just revamping them.  I've noticed prices have dropped, not sure if that is from BP or just the exchange rate though.
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Wed Nov 16 2016, 15:37

Thanks Tookie, It must be something they are working on then.  Not ready to be released.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top