Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Aug 22 2017, 12:36

I also feel like a terrible mentor...
I have had a rough year medically and so it is hard for me some days to respond to IGMs and send gifts. I send a welcome msg, a how to find the forum msg, how to get neighbors, and a couple of other topics plus the daily gift. If no response at all, I send the gifts but don't put in any more effort to IGMs. I just had a chick graduate! They never responded to anything but at least they played long enough to get out of the nest. The replacement chick? A red flasher on level 3.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 01 2017, 13:43

I removed a chickadee that I got at level 3 and they are now level 4. They are not playing, their EP bar is not moving, thermometer dropping, doesn't respond to gifts or IGMs...

Booted them out of the nest, and clicked on the egg to get a new chick. System immediately gave me the same player back and now have to wait to remove them again doh thud

I do have 2 chicks that are playing but don't respond to gifts and IGMs. Perhaps they are not newbies but rather new farms. I don't think one speaks English.

My goal when I started being a mentor was to try to help new players. Now, I just want to reach level 5 and be done.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 01 2017, 13:54

Don't blame you, sounds like the perks/rewards are just not worth all the time/effort/hassle invested on the mentor's part  scratch head . I like helping when I can, but never stepped up to try the mentoring thing. I'm no longer feeling like I missed an opportunity that I should have pursued tho! Too many variables to actually getting active/worthwhile/serious chicks  Nervous
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum