Market Bargains

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market Bargains - Page 2 Empty Re: Market Bargains

Post by Brookeham Wed Jan 18 2017, 23:37

You are so kind GuineaUp....but I'm not too great at finagiling(is that a word??? spelling?) scratch head the market, unlike broke....so I'm stuck with dealing with # 10. 

I've always wished we could gift colored animals during G & T. After finishing a breeding quest, I usually have left over high level breeding aimals. But now we can use them for upgrading menageries and manufactories. NodYes
For level 9 & 10 breeding animals....it is hardly worth putting them on the market. I believe that is why there are so few.....and those that are there are priced ridiculously HIGH!!! shock faint big money
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Sat Jan 21 2017, 09:29

greedy love shower I snapped up a Bargain grab a Swash Buckaroo for 2.3 million CC  im happy WhooHoo

I am am not a step near to complete Cuckoo Breeding Quest, cannot wait lol Good Question Brookeham, what to do with surplus coloured breeding animals.....

1) Like Brookeham said can be used to work on upgrading menageries, manufactories or arboretums (But upgrading these will require lots and lots of woods)

2) Surplus coloured animals can be used to make Pink or Neon Pens

3) Surplus coloured animals can be sold to the market for good CC (I would go for this option with proceeds can buy other cheaper breeding animals to work on other breeding quests or uses proceed to buy animals ready for up coming breeding events) As you can get Pink and Neon Pens from Barter and Gift Event

5) If you are lucky enough to have surplus Level 10 of Breeding say a Mouse or Goose or Cat you currently cant sell them for good CC 

There are two main reasons why so few Level 9/10 Breeding animals in the markets we do not get good skips with Breeding like in the past. The other reason they may have been donated towards Menageries, Manufactories, arboretums Quests.... comfy chat

Brookeham Question? what to do with
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Jan 21 2017, 17:23

Mooboy - All good suggestions for using left over colored breeders. But I just cannot bring myself to chuck in a level 9/10 to upgrade menagerie etc. There would be too much surplus....and it seems a waste. 
I was referring to the disparity in the market for 9/10 prices. For the more recent breeding animals(especially mice) the amount you can list them for....is frankly not worth it.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Jan 25 2017, 23:08

im happy  I found a dentist beaver today for 63k...the next 1 was going for 150k!!!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Jan 25 2017, 23:13

Score!  cheer on
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Jan 26 2017, 00:02

After reading you all talking about buying Maine Coon cats at 1.5 million, I started watching for them.  I've managed to get 1 at a 1.5 mill, and snatched up one for 1.29 YESSS!.  Still a long way from that pink kitty, but working my way there!  And I looked at my crows and realized I have enough convict crows to make a kabuki, and I only need one kabuki to make another witch and get my pink crow pen Grin.  Assuming, of course, it doesn't just skip right over and give me an archery crow, lol.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Jan 26 2017, 01:28

good luck spots lol everytime I try that it skips on me EVERYTIME lmbo so hope it works out for you
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Jan 26 2017, 04:55

Thanks GuineaUp! kissy

spots - Wow....great buys on Maine coons!!!! I've realized over the years...it saves so much pf to buy as many level 7(red) breeders as possible. But they have to be a reasonable price. Market lurking is a daily ritual of mine. I'll cross my fingers for another kabuki crow for your pink crow pen,,,,,and hoping you get a pink kitty pen soon!!!! heart
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Jan 26 2017, 21:06

Thanks Marly and Brooke kissy.  Just managed to snag a British Blue for about 5 & 1/2.  Sure wish we'd get some events that were good CC makers.  Other than breeding, we haven't had an event that really called for products or other good earners in a long time. hmz2  I'm spending way more than I'm making, lol. broke
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Jan 27 2017, 05:53

spots - Another super buy!!!! thumbs up Kudos! :dancing:British blues are selling for 9.6k on my market.
I started noticing a couple of days ago, many products disappearing and prices going through the roof. I don't think it's just the event making products scarce. Somebody knows something.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Jan 28 2017, 07:15

Only one pot-bellied pig for .10 cry 3
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sat Jan 28 2017, 16:02

So happy I can contribute to this thread at last   happy run
Just picked up cherries at 60 and a couple of animals at .10 (first time ever for me - thank you fellow farmer - probably former fellow farmer)
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Jan 28 2017, 19:56

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap  mindy!!!!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sun Jan 29 2017, 04:46

Wow, way to go mindy!  Cherries are going for 205 on my market. bemused
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Jan 29 2017, 10:09

Cha-ching! big money Congrats Mindy and FB!!!  dancing

Scoopin' up any .10 deal is always a treat!!! It doesn't come along often for me on my market  cry 1

200.xx CC for cherries over here losing money

Good find Spots thumbs up  I have such a hard time buying colored animals... i HATE parting with so many CCs at one time, even if it's a deal  cry 3
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top