What's out in your farm fields right now?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's out in your farm fields right now? Empty What's out in your farm fields right now?

Post by GuineaUp Wed Feb 01 2017, 22:51

Just curious...  thinking

I have my glade full of frogs and perimeter trees, my meadow is full of dogs and perimeter trees, and my main field is full of mixed bats, cats, box factories, peacocks and a perimeter of trees. Baha is all trees that I still need for FSQs, plus my high EP trees that I need to stock up on, plus anything I need for some artisan craft ingredients.

How 'bout you guys? 
And does anyone suggest I change anything out?

Input and replies welcome   Yup
Come on, let's keep this forum movin', don't know about all you guys but I happen to like this place (and the owners) quite a bit!  wink 
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

What's out in your farm fields right now? Empty Re: What's out in your farm fields right now?

Post by spotsbox Wed Feb 01 2017, 23:31

Ditto on the landlords and the lovely home they've created for us. heart

Let's see, I currently have eagles and donkeys on my main field, with various trees bordering.  Bears, butterflies, and chameleons fill my meadow, along with 2 bio glue labs and border trees.  And my glade has a mixed lot of jumbo pens, lady bugs, badgers, deer, box factories, hydrant factories, quill and candle factories, koi ponds, and my jumbo trees and sundry other special trees.  I imagine once I sell all my extra dogs, frogs and bats, I'll put those back out, but wanted to grow a few animals I rarely have time to for a bit. farmer

I've been too lazy to switch my main Baha field out of crops yawn2 , so it's mostly crops with a few trees, and rain forest is mostly trees with the special animals out (hippo, tigers, flamingos in menagerie, axolotl, crab, shark, red pandas, and bikini shops in manufactury).  I had anteaters out, but ran out of food, so they got put away until I can get some more made.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

What's out in your farm fields right now? Empty Re: What's out in your farm fields right now?

Post by Brookeham Wed Feb 01 2017, 23:53

Hmmm....let's see..right now I have a few peacocks, bunnies(for shearing shed)mice, cheese pen, truffle pens, neon pigs,kitties and of course pink frogs, dogs and bats. Also bear and hammock. For crops...I am attempting to do all those new quests (over level 100) so I am growing those new crops....slow going...as they are pretty long grow times.

On the island: axoloti's, hippos(great EV),camels and pandas(menageries), carpet & chopsticks (manufactories),tiki totem, peanut butter,shark and crab....and lots of trees!

I do fulfill market orders each day....so always trying to keep well stocked for those.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 02 2017, 01:02

Ohh you gals are makin' me feel lazy lol with the so little variety I have out. And my farm is soooo boring to look at. Flat out I'm just completely guilty of being impatient... and needing big numbers produced all at once lol (or go buy it in chunks). You know, that dang instant gratification OCD thing that looms over a lot of us monster cookie

I wanna wander thru your farms and enjoy all the pretties   love it
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Thu Feb 02 2017, 01:26

12 SG Jumbo trees and EP givers!
I'm a few days away from reaching level 150.

And on the island just trees
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 02 2017, 02:02

LOL! That's it Esca??? No actual farming? whahahaha
Well... leveling up (how ever you choose to) ROCKS at least lol  thumbs up
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Feb 02 2017, 02:19

Jumbo trees, bats, dogs, frogs, with trees around the edges and the glade is all trees composed of rare trees for sale and then product trees (eggs, honey sugar)and trees needed to craft Easter Marmalade.

Baha is in crops and Rainforest in trees. I did have animals out on all fields but had to pull them because I couldn't keep up in the mill and crops got a bit low.

I had been growing long crops like Brooke but stopped that to put out trees for the fruit market event rumored for Feb. Since it isn't happening until later, I will rethink the farm layout after Neon breeding.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 02 2017, 02:59

I am coming to steal all your jumbo trees PnP and esca fighty  Lol, dammit I don't have any (newbie)!!!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Feb 02 2017, 03:08

You can't steal jumbo trees. Their roots are too massive. Plus they are guarded by a Shetland pony ghehe but you are welcome to come visit for as long as you want and sit in the shade and sip a cool drink red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 02 2017, 03:11

LOL PnP! Do jumbo trees produce more fruit? If so then I'm takin' what I feel is my newbie share!  Hi
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Thu Feb 02 2017, 03:54

Guinea I have lots of jumbos in secondary farms. Im afraid they will never be giftable.

pnp there are a few 20-22h givers.
I should start making the list. B&T is around the corner!!!!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 02 2017, 04:09

Shoosh it about all your jumbo trees on all your other farms esca!!!  cry 1 viking battlecry  chucked out
I doubt most everything that I desperately lack on my farm will EVER be giftable/tradeable, lol cuz that's just how my luck rolls blegh
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Feb 02 2017, 04:57

I have bats cats chameleon I cant remember whats on my glade lol am to tired to think straight but I did have peacocks out but since I have over 2000 of them I put them away and put out the other animals on my baha and rainforest I have out camels sloths and parrots to get them built up I already have over 2000 pandas monkeys and elephants plus on all my fields I have out trees and jumbo trees :) I'm trying to build up everything to over 2000 each so ill be prepared for any breeding events that they throw at us :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Feb 02 2017, 10:55

Guinea, instead of fruit Jumbo Trees give Super Grow, Suzie's SG, and Turbo Mulch.  Very handy. :)
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 02 2017, 11:07

Maybe BP will have them for sale in the silly new coin shop some day like the Magic Tree and charge 5000 coins or some ridiculous amount for them giggle 

At least I get some random goodies from one of the crate O whatevers.... got 1 SG today LOL
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top