Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event)

Post by Tookie Wed Mar 01 2017, 13:57

skip for me! finally some barn time.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Mar 01 2017, 17:03

98 drops. Finished all other requirements.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Wed Mar 01 2017, 22:45

OK, so I've devised a plan for obtaining most of the good items, without breaking the bank. Ultimately this event is poorly designed because of the heavy cost to obtain Wave Keys found in the Diamond level of the quests. Here's what I'm considering for myself.

Room# - Door (Cost) - Prize

Room 1 - Right Door (1 Circle Key) - 2 PF
Room 2 - Right Door (2 Triangle Key) - 2 Stars
Room 3 - Middle Door (1 Circle Key, 1 Wave Key) - Event Sticker
Room 4 - Left Door (1 Square Key, 1 Wave Key) - Vault Curtain
Room 5 - Right Door (1 Triangle Key, 1 Circle Key) - "Cobalt" Baha Wonder Stable
Room 6 - Middle Door (1 Circle Key, 1 Triangle Key, 1 Wave Key) - 20 SSG
Room 7 - Left Door (3 Square Keys) - 2 "Bornholm" Baha Wonder Trees
Room 8 - Left Door (2 Square Keys, 2 Triangle Keys, 2 Circle Keys) - Vault Curtain
Room 1 - Left Door (1 Square Key) - 20 SG
Room 2 - Middle Door (2 Square Key) - 20 SSG
Room 3 - Right Door (1 Square Key, 1 Wave Key) - 2 Party Spins
Room 4 - Right Door (1 Circle Key, 1 Wave Key) - Vault Curtain
Room 5 - Left Door (1 Circle Key, 1 Square Key) - 3 "Bornholm" Baha Wonder Trees
Room 6 - Left Door (1 Triangle Key, 1 Square Key, 1 Wave Key) - 25 SG
Room 7 - Right Door (3 Circle Keys) - "Cobalt" Baha Wonder Stable

Total Keys needed: 11 Circle Keys, 12 Square Keys, 7 Triangle Keys, and 6 Wave Keys.

I'll complete all of the Monkey Tablet quests, giving me 17 Square Keys and 3 Wave Keys.
I'll complete all of the Animal quests, giving me 18 Circle Keys and 3 Wave Keys.
I'll complete only Silver and Gold level Tree Fruit quests, giving me 8 Triangle Keys.

I plan to donate Parrots, Flamingos, Hippos, or Anteaters for the animals and Macadamia, Annona, Tamarillo, Pandanus, Sea-Grape, Boabab trees for the Fruit portion. These animals and fruit are based off of BV to CC ratios given on my market, which is meant to keep the event as cheap as possible. 

For reference: This event will cost me 3,260,158.48 CC to complete the above steps. The entire event would cost 10,006,961.04 CC using my current market as the standard values. I find this trade off to be quite reasonable as the only thing of value that I would be missing out on is the one Golden Banana and the extra 4 stars from Room 5.

Hope this helps anyone else navigating through the event but not wanting to give up the farm to complete it.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Mar 02 2017, 11:57

farmer_broke wrote:Thought (a surprise for One-Twoshock faint a little about this event.  New farms should seriously consider this event. 

Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 9k=  Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event) - Page 2 2806272762
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Mar 02 2017, 11:59

Thanks Queen Meba for answering my question. All the best with your marketing ! making money making money making money making money making money But you know I have a serious Event OCD & therefore did all the parts except the drops. Waiting for more drops to fall. Trying to do in my other farms as it does not require spending too much time there.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Mar 02 2017, 14:52

Now that Decree has it all broken down for me (us)... lol, I'm sorta tempted to do most of this event, even tho I said I was gonna skip it lol oh the shame   

Thanks Decree!  PcGirl
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Mar 02 2017, 15:25

GuineaUp

What ! That was the doing of Decree. I thought that was broke's doing ? 
whahahaha whahahaha whahahaha
tongue tongue tongue 

No offense meant. Just a joke. Decree did a great job figuring out that steps for a poorly designed event.  thumbs up
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Thu Mar 02 2017, 19:20

Well - I got the two stables AND they were both axolotl ponds!!! Too bad I can't feed them myself yet another 80 or so GB for that -
Now back to try my luck at the trees.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Thu Mar 02 2017, 19:43

It was the sticker for the event that really got me thinking about doing some of it, that and I spent all my stars recently to increase my manure pile.

So I figured why not look into it a little more and see if there was a reasonable way. It just turns out that I was able to get just about everything I wanted without having to give away too much. Then I figured I should share, since I wasn't going to do the event at all, and I know a lot of others were thinking the same.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Mar 03 2017, 00:22

LOL One-Two... I think Broke's comment about how even tho it was an expensive event, the event junkies would do the event anyway kept giving me a nudge. Because I am after all an event junkie, and I didn't wanna disappoint him lol  whistling  Decree just paved the way and made it that much more easier to give into the pressure  ghehe
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Mar 03 2017, 07:07

I might think seriously (finishing reading One-Two) about doing any of this event is .... two ore days.   whahahaha

Until then, I can only laugh at the event junkies spending the way they do.  All it takes is a little thought.  I am in favor of logically investing in ones farm.  Buy some trees!  And some animal pens.  No need for the yellows and greens and purples or whatever ... just get the cheap stuff first.  Sacrifice total completion of an event in order to build a farm.  

Barns are emptying again and players are definitely working the event as expected. I know they are.

For those working the event I recommend producing the tree fruit you can and producing whatever animals you can where you will not have to buy the expensive feed on the market. Take whatever you can and build your farm in order to make the next event junkie event easier.

What gets me even more is that nobody is even taking about preparing for a Harvest Hoedown. Tree fruit has typically been required to vaguely compete.  And this event cares for tree fruit.  one + one is four    hahahahahahha   (Who caaaaarrrrrres  dancing)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Mar 03 2017, 07:51

After the completely disgusting prizes they tried handing out last year for the Harvest Hoedown, and a bit of distracted farm time, I've decided that my priority is to build the farm, both so that I can profit, and enjoy the farm life. 

This event wasn't in line with the profit portion of what I want to accomplish, except that I'm having a blast selling tons of tree fruit knowing full well that I'll be able to gain it all back and then some at a cheaper price having gained a fair amount of CC. 

Having more than enough fruit and animals to complete the entire event multiple times over, I still decided I'd like to obtain some of the prizes for the enjoyment of farm life. I spent most of my stars recently for profit sake, and figured I should start building them up again. I haven't bought trees or pens in a while so it's nice to be able to pick up those when I can at a relatively low cost to the farm.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Mar 03 2017, 17:57

I just wanted to point out . The last task in step 4 of The Mask of Vision (that event window which gives you square & wave keys) does not give you any keys. But you need 60 monkey tablets to finish the last step. 

So you don't need 420 monkey tablets to open all the doors/ You need only 420-60 = 360 drops to open all the doors.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Mar 04 2017, 11:35

I still need 130 monkey tablets....  Nervous
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Mar 04 2017, 14:12

Tookie, what's your farm name. I will send you one.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top