Moony Mayhem Strategy Thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Moony Mayhem Strategy Thread

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Apr 10 2017, 12:46

I'm sorry that I missed your request 12 for drops.I have already sent mine. I was busy this weekend with family and did not harvest on time. I only finished on pnp. The other farms did not finish but did get the new pen and tree. I'm not close enough to finishing so no drops requested.

This is the 3rd event in a row that my farms have worried over drops. If this trend continues, I will be closing everything but pnp. Real life is hard enough right now that I don't need the game to be hard too.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Apr 10 2017, 14:11

Thanks everyone ! I got all your gifts & finished the event in full with 8 left over drops. So couldn't have made it without you at all.

Moony Mayhem Strategy Thread - Page 3 A4aa91876e80395937f92f36e6cdb66f
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Apr 10 2017, 14:28

ThomasZalan

I did the event in full. Usually I do all the events in full. I do not even think if the rewards are worth while or not. If I can do a event without straining me too much, I try to finish it. In this event I needed the stars and I am still in need of stars too. So doing full was worth doing. 

@MARLYMAR
I got your drops marlymar and also your daughter's. Give my thanks and love to her.

@puppiesnponies
No problem pnp. I finished the event. I too had guests for a whole day.High5 So I just left my game window open in the morning and went away and returned only in the evening. Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family. 

I stopped playing my other farms long back. I felt exactly as you feel. Really taxing. So one farm is enough for one person. I have 3 weeks before our summer vacation for a month. I have to finish all my case works before that and it is driving me mad. How much ever I finish, there is still a lot more. On one hand I feel happy and encouraged that I am busy lawyer but on the other hand, I am soooo tired. So like other lawyers I have started the  count down- Week No.3....
comfy chat comfy chat comfy chat
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top