Sowmya here

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sowmya here - Page 2 Empty Re: Sowmya here

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12 2017, 17:37

thank u dear and yeah i found good friends and (meba091) she helped me a lot yeah i like pillow fights dear farmer_broke 
thank u aunty(spotsbox)
thank u and u to irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01 2017, 12:05

hiii guys am going to quit this game forever i miss u a lot (neighbours and friends)  cry 1 specially 
12ss12  cry 3 thank u akka whenever i asked questions u replied me and thank u for teaching me tamil (fluently) luv u akka  heartbeat u r very friendly with me i never forget u akka and friends and i know that i didnt done any mistakes and i dont want to waste my time by thinking silly things  thank u and byeeee hiya and miss u guys

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon May 01 2017, 12:47

I'm always sad to see players go but wish you all the very best.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01 2017, 13:22

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon May 01 2017, 17:45

hiya  Bye bye and take care!

It was nice getting to know you a little.
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01 2017, 17:55

sorry to say this i want to continue for sake of one person why should i exit from this game

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon May 01 2017, 17:57

thumbs up  Yeah this farming game can be hard to resist!  giggle
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Sowmya here - Page 2 Empty sad

Post by Guest Mon May 01 2017, 18:37

yeah  happy tears

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon May 01 2017, 19:02

No offense intended, but can we clear things up? Did you or did you not privately message certain farmers in the game about cheating the BP system and illegally adding BBs to your account?
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 03:06

@GuineaUp i didnt cheated farmerama for bp's i just seen in youtube that to by mistake thatsit

and ive messaged only one farmer about that thats it i know that i didnt done any mistake and i just seen but i didnt implemented

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue May 02 2017, 06:18

So if you did not cheat, why leave the game and why blame it on the one person you messaged about it? 
It was your mistake, not theirs
If you go back and read the Farmerama game rules, and you follow them... you shouldn't have any more issues like this in the future  :)
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 12:10

You happened to ask an ex moderator of the game, if she knows HOW to cheat. (me.) 

ANY question about how to cheat, can cost other people (me in this case) their account. 

I am sorry, but I take no risks with my account, and BP is not lenient. They will always hunt those who MIGHT want to cheat. 

do you understand now? Why you are viewed as a cheater? 

I had no choice but to report it, and I did not want you as a neighbor in my game anymore, for the exact same reason. 

Also, I will admit to having trouble with being called auntie and sister. 

I am neither your aunt nor your sister. Those familial ties, are for family only in the Netherlands. It might be that you mean absolutely nothing with it, and it might even be polite if you say these things in your country, but to me personally, they are not okay. (but you couldn't know that, if no one says anything, so, I hereby do. No insult intended)  don't know

I hope you will keep playing the game and I hope you find tons of nice neighbors. It's just not going to be me.  hmz2
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 14:23

@GuineaUp i know that i didn't done any mistake and if i did any mistake mods will remove me permanently it didn't happened na and she reported about me but still i didn't get any message from farmerama team that am an illegal and am not a hacker i just seen video that's it see if u say anything about this i don't care and also listen not only that reason to leave this game i didn't saw such a people in my life such a rude person am controlling my self and speaking even though there is no mistake from  me i've said sorry to her so many times  but she so rude and i just took lite 
@Tookie see am not a cheater remind it i just said so many times i just seen a video thats it and so many times ive said to u sorry but u rude to me and even i dont want to be ur neighbour and thanks for reporting me and listen am giving respect to u  and u r saying that i dont want then its ok and dont say about my country any more i respect every country

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue May 02 2017, 14:42

sowmya...  no need to have an attitude with me, you came here being dramatic about leaving the game. All I did was ask some questions, and offer some polite, sound advice. Your problem is not with me.

Thank you for showing your true colors.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 14:52

I am sorry you see my response as rude, it was not meant that way. It was an explanation. 

And you say you did nothing wrong? I disagree. 

- you asked me: "do you know how to get barnyard bills unlimited?"
- I then told you the ONLY LEGAL ways to do so
- then you said this: 
Sowmya here - Page 2 Hack10

And that meant, you did NOT take the hint, and it also meant that from that moment on, i did not want to be your neighbor any more. 

I think you are the rude one, in not realizing you are FORCING me to talk about ILLEGAL stuff. 
AFTER I told you the only legal ways. You still went on about HACK. 

Not my mistake.

Now don't get me wrong. You are welcome on this forum, and you are welcome to keep playing the game. I just don't want to be your neighbor. that is all. I cannot be dishonest about that.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum