Farming pauzed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Info Farming pauzed

Post by Tookie Sun Jul 30 2017, 11:54

dedtired off to bed  gnight sleep

Hi everybody! 

I need to let you know, that I will not be playing farmerama for a while. 
I've put up my jumbo trees, and that's it. 

I will not be gifting, I will not be growing anything, and I will most likely skip all events but one. 

Give and trade. That one I WILL do, as i have promised certain items to my friends and neighbors. 

However, I want you to know, I will keep updating this forum as best I can, and you are all free to make event topics as needed. I will keep coming in to close things and tidy up after they're done, (and move them to the previous events topic) and I will keep the scrollbar up to date too. 

You guys can always contact me through: freebear@live.nl
or a pm here will arrive at my email too. 

I am just SO farmerama tired. Too much money grabbing, and too complex. 
I've moved myself to Elvenar, and am loving it. I'm not sure I spend less there than I did here, but I've decided to not buy harvesters anymore for now, and also no premium, so auto tree harvest is out as well. 
And, because I'm not playing, I will not gift neighbor gifts either. If and when I start blinking red, (or before) feel free to replace me with another neighbor if it starts to bother you! 

I'm not leaving, I'm just allowing myself a break. And I want to know if I MISS farmerama if I don't play for a bit. If I do, I'll come running right back! 

luv you all!  hearts in row
hugglez
Gwen

Farming pauzed 11_hap10
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Info Re: Farming pauzed

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Jul 30 2017, 12:48

bear hug dog lick from me to you
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sun Jul 30 2017, 13:07

All the best Gwen, hope a break does you good  heart
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Jul 30 2017, 13:09

Farming pauzed Bda881c1ee7d7ffe804a1bd1e28e487e--sad-sayings-lifestyle-quotes

So.....

Farming pauzed Breaktimepup690x400

So Happy Break Session & enjoy yourself.
FlowersGive
Many a times I felt that doing myself both in the game & in my real life.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by AniE Sun Jul 30 2017, 13:10

Enjoy Gwen! Have fun with Elvenar. Thanks for this forum!
AniE
AniE

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Jul 30 2017, 16:52

we will miss you heart hope you keep in touch once in awhile too group hug good luck with your other game flowerkiss
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Jul 30 2017, 18:26

I'll be here! I'll keep coming to the forum, cuz I enjoy that the most. The game itself however became more and more frustration. I didn't really recover after the last harvest hoedown, and I've STILL not reached level 100. I just don't feel like trying anymore. 

Therefor, I will enjoy the part I like, namely this forum, and you guys, and talking about it is fun too, as long as I don't play, i'm happy.  NodYes

I AM looking forward to give and trade though!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Jul 30 2017, 18:49

yay dancing happy run im happy pillow fight I'm glad you will still be here talking to us happy wave NodYes
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Jul 30 2017, 20:59

Gwen - I understand you needing to take a break.  I'm so happy that you will still be here and taking good care of this site. I treasure your friendship.....and am so fortunate to have met you and Frits!!!! Enjoy your vacation from farming.....hope it won't be too long!  kissy heartbeat love shower
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Jul 30 2017, 23:17

Aww Gwen, hope taking a break from Farmerama helps!  airhart  giraffe  airhart
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Jul 31 2017, 11:57

I hope so too!  hmz2

Truth is, i'm having such fun with Elvenar, wow  I doubt farmerama will ever win from that again! Still, I would miss you all way too much, so I ain't leaving! You can't get rid of me that easily, LOL! 

pillow fight
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Mon Jul 31 2017, 14:44

Ugh, I do hope you'll come back. Losing neighbors is always hard on me and I just lost JJenks due to inactivity as well. However, I am happy that you're able to take a break from this game and enjoy some time away. I always have a handful of other games that I can change my focus to in order to keep them all fresh. That's why I tend to come and go at times. I'll do what's needed daily in all the others but spend most of my game time on whatever game is the most interesting at that time.

It does seem as if there is a lot of Farmerama burnout happening right now. Most of it is driven by the large number of events and FOCD. I wish more people would just voluntarily skip events and work on their farm more often and participate in the events that they like. At least that's my impression of how events should be, which is why I also think the amount of events are a good thing for us players, we always have something new to participate in should we desire to.

Anyway, I've ranted too much. Enjoy your decreased playing time from Farmerama.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Jul 31 2017, 18:04

Decree if you need neighbors you can ask any one of these farms MARLYMAR, flwrsndnc, bmcfall_8490 or lennon_2011 :)) any one of them or all of them would be happy to be your neighbor :)) Irisa stopped playing very much too :((
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Jul 31 2017, 22:55

for me personally there is too much to gain in the game. You can never get it all. sooo many trees... soooo many animals, and all with different colors and upgrades... it's just too much for me. 

Elvenar is almost the same, but you build something, and you upgrade it. many levels. and each time the building gets a bit prettier...and prettier, and bigger, and different. But it stays ONE building. you can't undo it in to pieces/upgrades/levels. You can't even store it. You keep it, or you sell/delete it. 

There are quests, but you get two at a time, (during events 4) and no more. The farmer societey in farmerama has how many hundred choices? 

and then there's breeding... so many levels! It's just all too much for me, and then I get dissappointed! 

In elvenar i feel constantly rewarded for my hard work and/or money. 

So, for now... i must stop playing. I still seem to log in once, daily, but no play. I feel way less pressure now. ;-)
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Tue Aug 01 2017, 05:18

I will miss you, dear neighbor - but there will always be a place for you in my neighborhood if you decide to farm again.  Blessings on your new game and best wishes for extra joy in your life.

So glad you will be checking in - would be sad not to hear from you! from me to you
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top