Farming goals

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farming goals Empty Farming goals

Post by -Mir85- Sat May 06 2017, 15:58

Couldn't seem to find a thread for this, let me know if there is one. 

Since the HH in November I haven't really had any farming goals. When there is no event I have been planting new high level crops to do the FSQs. That brought me to look at other FSQs and I have been working on some of them. Getting more stars and unlocking runes on the tree of wisdom. I unlocked all the breeding animals and I am now working on the breeding starter packs. 

With not many more quests to work on (except the newest wonder stuff) I turned to the breeding quests  shock faint I have never had any desire to complete those, but have completed quite a few levels over the years. Often to get toolboxes power feed or simply stars. But now I started working on them for real. First goal was to complete level 8 (of 10) on all of them. I managed to do that last BBD. Bought lots of breeding animals from the market, went from almost 500M CC to 3M  Help2 and spent most of my saved up power feed. I have some pink animals in my barn as well, but haven't donated any, if I start there will be no going back  doh But I find myself going through the breeding market looking for good deals. Found a pirate monkey this morning for 32M. Listed lots of stuff and managed to buy it. Then a few hours later a mirage camel appeared for 25M. Now that's a real bargain - lots of level 7 breeding animals are listed between 20 and 25M. Unfortunately I'm down to a few millions again. So it's back to listing and periodically checking that the mirage hasn't disappeared  Nervous 

Those last two levels of the breeding quests are so daunting, I feel like  thud for even thinking about doing this. But I keep telling myself - as long as I haven't started donating I can always change my mind, and it is nice to have a goal to work towards again.
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Farming goals Empty Re: Farming goals

Post by Tookie Sat May 06 2017, 16:09

I too found myself buying breeding animals, and looking for those bargains, but because the last slots in my menagerie need that blueprint... millions of worth... and it's quite difficult to get there! 

But I do it in bits... little bit now, little bit later. Trying to build up powerfeed again for the next breeding event.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sat May 06 2017, 17:47

Too late, the 25M mirage has been bought and relisted for 45M  counting I've still only got 11M
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sat May 06 2017, 17:57

eeeeeyyyyyyyhhhaaaaaaa back to lettuce playin!  thumbs up  whahahaha

Oh I love that you are working on a goal like this.  WhooHoo You will need tons of ccs! big money  But you know that of course.  Grin
I think it is great to work on a goal. I like that myself very much. And this game is so awesome that one can just choose between different goals and have fun no matter what it is. 

Sorry you missed the mirage  there there

But Mir ummmmm what about HH?  red smile
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat May 06 2017, 20:59

Mir - Thanks for opening this thread!!! Good luck with the breeding quests! good luck  They are daunting for sure!

I'm working on the high level crops quests. The main target is "Team Building". I make sure, each day, to buy the 100 seeds at the store, except for rose hips, b/c they are cheaper in the market. It's slow going.... as we have so many events that need crops or animals. 

I have purposely abandoned the Diamond levels of "Castles in the Sand" b/c the rewards are just way too low for the requirements. I'd be much better off selling than chucking them in.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Sun May 07 2017, 00:54

There is always a goal going on.
Otherwise I won't be playing.

My ultimate goal is reaching level 200.
I'm trying so hard to get Aluntino.
He is currently 3 levels ahead.

I don't know what he has going on on his farm, but I've been doing my best lately (all givers) and he levels up a few hours earlier each time.

So I have decided to start doing the FH orders and replacing 10h givers (perfect timing for my schedule) for 12h ones (which I dislike).
Just moved my dragon pets to the island to place 2 more givers.
Started getting the daily EP points from the mentor's shop
I hope these changes will be enough to reach to the symbolic 5m EP per day. 

I could be doing some comic quests now that I'm thinking about that.
I'll check on that to see if they are worth it.
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sun May 07 2017, 11:38

Glad to see others sharing their goals as well. Good luck with the Team-building quest Brooke, I'm working on Borsty Towers now. Great job Esca, I've seen you and Aluntino level up super fast in my friends list! 

Tookie, I've not done more than the silver step in the first levels of those quests. Level 2 with tools and level 3 with fruits is much easier. We only need to complete the whole quests if we want all menageries at level II. I've haven't got enough wood for that yet  taptap For those having trouble with the tool part of the storage house quest. Try getting some refinements for high level tools like wooden mallet. If you've got supergrow to spend on it too, you can get them super fast with for instance iris with refinements for both SG-Love and wooden mallet. 

How about playing some cress meba  giggle just found a good offer with cress at 4CC, remember when lettuce used to cost 2CC  giggle I'm up to 43M CC now, I should try and keep at least that much so I don't miss out on great deals again. 

I took inventory and I have 25 level 7 pink animals and 8 level 8 pink animals. To complete the quests I'll need 81 of each  shock faint The level 7 pink animals might not be too hard, already got 30% of those. The quests reward both PF and BB at the next highest level, which is not bad. I think I'll make it my goal to complete those levels, then see if I want to chase after the highest level too. Of course I'll take any good deals I find on the way  counting 

What about HH?  ghehe I stayed out of the market for a long time after the previous one, had had enough. Now that they've separated fruits and crops I might look into the fruit market again. It was a real pain to search for the fruits among the crops. I've bought a few parrot feathers from time to time when I find them at EV.
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat May 13 2017, 20:52

I reached one of my forever goals this morning!!!! I now have 100mill. cc's!!! This is a 1st for me!!!! YESSS!

Now....what do I do? Spend??? or keep building???
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 13 2017, 22:15

Congratulations on reaching your goal!!! 
Keep building! That's way more of a challenge than spending it!  NodYes

I too found I have an actual goal on my farm. Get as many high CC givers as possible on my farm. I like give and trade... It's great!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun May 14 2017, 01:13

Brookeham wrote:I reached one of my forever goals this morning!!!! I now have 100k cc's!!! This is a 1st for me!!!! YESSS!

Now....what do I do? Spend??? or keep building???
scratch head  You mean 100 million CCs, right Brooke??? (I'm pretty sure I have seen you say you've bought some colored animals for millions before  big money  )

making money  Congrats!  stick dancer 
Do what I do... hoard it, lol
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sun May 14 2017, 02:33

pweeeep Congratulations Brooke!
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun May 14 2017, 03:08

star colors pillow fight
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Sun May 14 2017, 03:19

Congrats brooke!!!
thumbs up

I also got my goal but I cheated!
Got the 200%EP on the wheel and made over 7m EP in 24h
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun May 14 2017, 03:38

thank you For all your kind Congrats!!! heartbeat kissy
Congrats to you esca!!!  dancing That's not cheating....it's lucky!!!!  big grin

OOOOooops....yes I did mean 1 million. Thanks GuineaUp  love it

Well...I did spend some (I couldn't resist a joker peacock for 1.4 mill)....but trying to hold & build....who knows, I may have a go at this dog event? dog lick
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by AniE Sun May 14 2017, 10:05

I'm working full-time and studying for an honours degree this year, so my goal is just to access the farm when I can! Like this weekend, when I need a break from work and studies. 

But farm-wise I am still trying to finish lots of quests and unlock runes.
AniE
AniE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top