Farm Pix

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farm Pix - Page 5 Empty Re: Farm Pix

Post by ThomasZalan Tue May 02 2017, 22:16

Yes right now you can only maintain your premium membership from month to month by using credit card which remembers you and automatically buys it for you. 

Maybe they do that (have to buy every month, no yearly package) so the players won't see that the prices are soo expensive. 
(And without packages, they don't have to give it cheaper than if you buy the same amount monthly.)
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun May 14 2017, 13:43

I'm pretty happy so far with my gift and trade results! I snagged 3(!) bladdernuts with 1 pink pen, and then traded some more, and more and more... i LUUUUV gift and trade. 

I hope i've forgotten nobody, but I've not been sending around huge amounts, as I'm low on licenses. 

I thought I'd check out my current CC items. The main park is completely CC. 
Baha park is 90% cc givers and some higher TEP givers.
my main land is temporarily filled with all the rest of the cc givers I have, and filled up with some more ep givers when I ran out. 

and now I'm curious how much CC comes of off it all....

Farm Pix - Page 5 Park111

Farm Pix - Page 5 Park211

Farm Pix - Page 5 Main_f11
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun May 14 2017, 14:45

fallinghearts love shower star colors pwetty

Congrats on such a nice layout and daily CCs! My favorite of all you show is your carousel! full marks You'll be Queen of the Loot! ghehe
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun May 14 2017, 15:47

Definitely Queen of the loot. I'd say I'm Queen of the LazyLoot!  pchaha
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun May 14 2017, 19:16

Tookie - Absolutely stunning!!! shock faint Kudos to you!!!  star colors cheer on win
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon May 15 2017, 16:10

thanks! I've been re-arranging a bit and adding the last give and trade results. 

I am incredibly happy! Farm Pix - Page 5 Brown-monkey-moving-picture-animation

My main park is now gorgeous in my eyes, and my baha park holds most of the other CC givers that I can't fit into the main park. 
So does my main field for the moment, because i wanted to know how many CC's i can get from all my givers together.
 It will take a while yet to figure that out, cuz nothing is in sync qua timing. (is qua a word in English?) (qua...when it comes to) 
When I have figured it out, the items on my main field will go back into my inventory, as they're low and slow  ghehe

Also, i have put ALL high end TEP givers i had on baha mainland, just because there too i want to know how much comes off all of it at once. After that, i will probably only keep about 4 or 5 really high ones on the land, and store the rest. 

How do you guys do that? Aren't your parks and inventories overflowing too? What do you guys love putting in your park? Am I the only CC nut? 

Farm Pix - Page 5 A11

Farm Pix - Page 5 B11

Farm Pix - Page 5 C11

Farm Pix - Page 5 D11

Oh, and on the bottom right corner? I finally managed to open my first baha Arboretum today!! 
so happy! 
My baha rainforest is full of trees. 95% xxl's, and some rare ones.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon May 15 2017, 16:15

Tookie ! That's wonderful. heart You are going to make broke jealous. ghehe I am waiting to see what his reaction will be.

Why don't you put out the 7 Pea Dispensers ? They give good CCs depending on your farm level.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon May 15 2017, 16:20

I hope y'all will post some park pictures too! And indeed, I look forward to the reactions. i can't help it, I'm curious!  NodYes

7 pea dispensers??  scratch head

wut's that?   thinking Have I missed something?
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon May 15 2017, 17:17

Farm Pix - Page 5 Screen10 These are the ones Tookie. I get 2600 ccs every 18 hours. They are from some event but can't remember which. Nice park you have!  making money
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon May 15 2017, 22:58

That's a nice one for the next give and trade then! I never knew of it's existence.  Eek 

Still, plenty of trades to come.  heart
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top