Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Dec 30 2016, 15:33

I am in the same boat as PNP
I have 4 chicks and they are not playing.
I will do as she does and send gifts until the bonus and then let them go
then get 4 more and the cycle continues~  Not fun, I want to interact and actually help a playing farmer...
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by cylentlea123 Tue Feb 07 2017, 03:20

So today my chick sends me this question:
     Can you pleae inform me when there are event crops so I can get a higher xp when I harvest them. it would be awesome if you could thanks.

Does anyone understand what it is she wants?   I really dont know how to respond other than.. Im sorry I dont understand the question???
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Feb 07 2017, 04:57

cylentlea - I guess they are asking when an event that we need to grow crops for. Maybe you could direct them to the forum. I've been surprised how many of my chicks knew nothing about the forum.
Of course now it's such a dreadful place, I don't feel like sending them there. Hopefully with this new player tutor program it will help keep newbies past level 3!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Tue Feb 07 2017, 05:41

I sure hope so.. 
I did direct her to the forum even though I didnt want to.
I also asked her for clarification on her question as I didn't understand what she was asking :(
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue Feb 07 2017, 10:52

Teach her to watch the INGAME event clock!!! And her SEED chart. Those two things should tell her IF and WHEN there are event crops available, without the forum. 

And I hope you also invited them here?
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Tue Feb 07 2017, 16:14

Of course Tookie-your forum was the first place I put.
I explained that there are a lot of high level knowledgeable players at THIS forum.
And....I said she should make the other forum a read only for information forum LOL
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue Feb 07 2017, 17:39

girl blush thumbs up clap clap
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Thu Mar 30 2017, 04:06

I have FOUR active chicks!!!!!!
They are playing everyday, communicating and leveling up.
star colors star colors star colors star colors
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Mar 30 2017, 14:17

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) - Page 2 Yay_zpse802b3e5
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Mar 30 2017, 15:33

pwetty

Congrats Lea!  full marks
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Thu Mar 30 2017, 19:23

Thanks y'all it really is very exciting :)
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Mar 30 2017, 20:36

cylentlea - Yippity skippity for YOU!!!!! dancing cheer on happy wave
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sat Apr 01 2017, 06:34

Oh my - that is amazing cylentlea!  Hope they realize how blessed they are to have you as a mentor. red smile
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Apr 01 2017, 07:38

That's great, cylentlea123Congrats ! I now have 3 chicks playing and one is in red thermometre. 
The chicks name is PinkPuppy10. So I didn't want to delete it. May be one of our friends farm ? Pnp, is that you ? or some other Pink pen fan players ?
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Apr 01 2017, 12:57

Thanks for asking 12ss12 but that's not me.

I have 4 chicks and only one is playing but they don't reply to IGMs or send love points but hopefully they will stay with the game.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum