Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Apr 01 2017, 14:42

Awwww, thanks will-o-wisp
That was a really sweet thing to say.
heart       from me to you

Brookeham- yippity, skippity lol  I love it- thanks :)

Thanks 12ss12- I don't know who pinkpuppy could be, but hope she/ he starts playing soon~
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by 12ss12 Sat Apr 01 2017, 16:38

Not you pnp ! May be I will wait for some more days and then decide.

Same is with my chicks. No one answers my message or sends luv point. Except one that sends me now and then. Yes, it is enough if they play regularly.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Sat Apr 01 2017, 18:04

I havent had chicks (that actuallty play) in months and I keep adding them.

The only thing I buy is the 10 PF every week, and I still have points for many months.

Im thinking about logging in german, and give it a try.
Sending out a first message stating that I only speak English.

I'll let you know if it works
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Apr 01 2017, 18:07

I'm level 3 Mentor (almost level 4 if I can get an active chick) so no weekly PF for me but I do like the Harvey Cottontail. The  daily gift is pretty good.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Apr 01 2017, 19:19

That's what I get too PNP Harvy cottontail- until I reach level 4 which will be soon if all 4 of these chicks keep playing, which I am hopeful:)
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Aug 21 2017, 23:12

Has anyone else noticed a change in the mentor system? thinking I've bee very fortunate to have received active chicks for the past month!!!(maybe longer) Some have become friends and I've adopted as nabs. I can hardly spend all my mentor points and now have over 26k in social points.
A few months ago, I told myself when I reached 25k social points, I was quitting being a mentor....then it suddenly got so much better! No more chicks dying off at level 3!!!  cheer on
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Aug 21 2017, 23:22

No, I haven't noticed....I'm still limping along with chicks that don't talk and just booted a red flasher not too long ago. I'm still level 4 so still need quite a few social points to reach level 5.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Aug 21 2017, 23:52

pnp - I'm sorry to hear that. You would be the dream mentor!!! full marks Your vast knowledge and incredible patience is endless! I saw you niceley answered a new nab of mine, SandyInJeans. She is very eager and nice....but is always asking for CAC's.

I have found to get better(playing chicks) I only put in for new ones during weekdays....and aim for middle of the day.
Wishing you better luck!!! good luck bloempie
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Aug 22 2017, 00:22

Sandy has asked me for CAC as well. Thank you for your kind words. She sent me an NAB invitation but I had to decline. She is in good hands with you!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Aug 22 2017, 01:27

Awww thanks pnp!!  giggle I'm sorry, on her behalf, for asking for such an expensive gift.
 I don't know if she ever had a mentor....but about 100 igm's later, she's finally getting the hang of it. I was glad to point out that nab gifts were free. She had been buying and sending them to her nabs( she did this for a month).
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Aug 22 2017, 01:43

No need for apologies. Newbies have no idea about what things cost, how easy or hard it is to get/make, etc. Sounds like you've been a good mentor to her and I hope she stays.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Aug 22 2017, 02:49

well she seems to be doing good thanks to you Brook :)) and at least she is asking for the help she needs others just give up and quit or they ask and get condemned for asking I haven't seen the person I speak of on here since then :(( I hope they didn't quit I wrote to them but hasn't answered me yet and that was a while ago cant remember how to spell the name ill have to look it up and come back and tell you who I'm talking about :) EowynR or eowynruss I always get the 2 mixed up lol I just wrote to them again have to wait and see if they write back to me
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Tue Aug 22 2017, 06:01

Marly, if you mean EowynR, he said he and his wife were coming to this forum.  That was the end of May and haven't seen them since.   Sorry to butt into the conversation.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue Aug 22 2017, 11:11

They must've gotten lost on the way...  worry
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Tue Aug 22 2017, 12:10

I've been a terrible mentor lately.  Our schedule's been so whacked that I just haven't had time or energy to properly care for a chick girl blush .  I finally decided to only take on 1 chick at a time, due to inactivity on chick part and inability to properly mentor on mine.  I do have one that's semi-active right now, we've exchanged a few limited IGMs, but I think he/she is not an English speaker, as when I tried to send a longer message, I never heard back.  I'm level 3 also, pups, over the 1/2 way mark to 4, but the way things have been the last few months, gonna take a long time, or a really excellent chick, to get there this year, lol.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum