Where's OUR strategy thread for the Neon Event?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Where's OUR strategy thread for the Neon Event?

Post by meba091 Thu Feb 02 2017, 12:25

ghehe   there there
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Feb 02 2017, 12:56

GuineaUp wrote: thinking  We have to breed 270 different times in order to get the 135 Love Locks needed for the first steps (to get both sets of Neons) and the 135 Love Locks needed for the final step with the additional prizes. Each time we breed we use 2 PFs... so a total of 540 PFs are needed to complete the event.

279 musta been a typo?

Thanks GuineaUp. heart  I seem to be in a muddle headed stage yesterday. thud Equated the locks straight to power feeds.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Feb 02 2017, 12:58

spotsbox wrote:Sorry, Guinea, I ran out of time to post both forums hmz2  .  I think you may have the numbers backwards a little.  We need 135 love locks total for 2 neons of each animal.  Each love lock takes 1 breeding, so 135 breedings.  Each breeding requires 2 PF.  135 x 2 = 270 PFs total for just the pens.  Final step would add 270 PF, so anyone planning on doing the whole thing would need 540 PF.  At least that's how I figured it.  Maths aren't my strong point, so totally possible I got it goofed. guy blush

Thanks once again spots. I am much more weaker than you in maths  Yup You saw the proof of it. ghehe Setting aside the fun part, you are strong at maths, I can see that in your posts. thumbs up
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Feb 02 2017, 13:13

You're waayyy too kind, 12ss happyblush .  I can do basic math okay, even quickly sometimes, but the more complex it gets, the easier I get befuzzled scratch head .  Weirdly enough, I almost flunked algebra in high school, but aced geometry and trigonometry.  That was largely due to teachers, tho.  Algebra teacher had no business teaching high school math (nice guy, just couldn't figure out how to explain it to us, should have been teaching college math.  Almost the whole class had difficulty, including the straight A students).  Trig and Geometry my teacher rocked, and made sure everyone understood it.  I skipped out on Calculus, since it wasn't mandatory.

I hear ya, Guinea, my shacks are a rockin' and begging me to come knockin'! belly laugh  At least it's only one day.  Just 29 little hours.  Just 104,400 tick tocks (I think, lol).  A mere blink...  Is it over yet??? panic  You can use the down time trying not to click on the little house of happiness to work on your G&T list wink .
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Feb 02 2017, 13:19

farmer_broke wrote:This farm will give 11 apple trees for 2 Neon frog pens..... take it leave it  

Limited time to confirm only!  Don't miss out!

NO BROKE ! NO !    No! Why!   No! Why!
I can never dream of separating you from your dear Apple trees or Lettuce !forgive me  I never do that cruelty ! oh the shame:oh the shame:Whatever made you take that decision !!! there there  Our Queen Meba thought us better ! Hail Queen Meba !  viking battlecry

Please keep those trees and take care of them.  happy tears

Aside :  sun What an Idea !  whew  Somehow saved myself.
 whahahaha
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Thu Feb 02 2017, 16:09

Love that we finally have an eventplace for the neon event star colors I missed that during the previous editions
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 02 2017, 17:04

My sugar rush wore off...  im okay
When I saw there wasn't gonna be a quickie BBD at the start of the event I ate a bowl of soup and took a nap. Now I'm sportin' pillow head, I'm grumpy... and it's raining.  angry

Not nice of BP to make us wait for BBD  whaaa! . The only good thing about it... is like a dummie I accidently activated my animal breeding CR yesterday so I wouldn't have had the 20% faster buff speeding up my OCD breeding frenzy that I'm gonna have  panic panic

How many ticks left now Spots??? Are we therrrre yet????  ignorelalala
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Thu Feb 02 2017, 17:10

not much further   waiting
maybe
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Feb 02 2017, 18:18

I'm not going to load my breeding shack until tonight....b/c I don't want to addidentally harvest all my valuable breeders. 
Good luck to all going for those neons!!!!

broke - YOu are too funny!! ghehe Nice offer...but think I"ll pass.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Feb 03 2017, 05:25

cry 2   Over 12 1/2 more hours to go   taptap
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Fri Feb 03 2017, 22:21

Time to  check my shacks! dancing  I bred cuckoos and cats for my love locks, since have what I need for dogs, frogs, and bats.  Best skips were a bee cuckoo and a builder cuckoo from regulars, and a Persian cat from regulars shock faintGrinheart.  1/2 a pink kitty, woo hoo!  Hopefully I can buy the other lesser cats I need to make one more Persian before end of BB.

As for the event, finished with all 3 for 2 neon pens each.  I'm tempted to do some extra breeding to try to get that 2nd Persian, but I think I'll hold off for now, tho it's not going to be easy. Nope  Hope everyone else is getting good skips! fallinghearts
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Feb 03 2017, 22:30

whats the palm of love tree? I cant find any information on it
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Fri Feb 03 2017, 22:37

deco item I think...
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Feb 03 2017, 23:06

Ouch that last step was dreadfully painful to donate all those millions of CCs worth of animals to... whew , FOCD convinced me I needed those dang other 3 Neons tho, lol.

Skips have been ok... got a quite few Sporty Bats, a few Gentleman Frogs and 2 Sparkys from level 1 and 2 animals. Don't remember much else... just a blur of fill up the shack, harvest it and repeat, and repeat and repeat.  thud  I am done now tho. Stopped with 500 PFs in reserve for whatever PF eating event comes next. Bred thru my supply of bats and ended up with 2 Rocker Bats, so I built a Pink Bat pen (my 1st), also bred thru my dogs and ended up with 2 Sheila Inus (1 was from Dalmations) so I can build  my 1st Pink Dog pen too... but need boards, of course lol  pc problems
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Feb 03 2017, 23:17

You guys are doing great.  The skip fairy flew right past me.  The only decent skip I got was a pugsly from regulars - and then just one of those.  BBD was still fun.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum