Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy

Post by 12ss12 Wed Feb 15 2017, 14:38

You can hit the 4 points cat - golden heart only twice. After that it will stop appearing. You get unlimited no. of silver/white hearts. 
My suggestion take your own time hitting the figures. First make sure you hit 2 golden hearts. You can wait as much time you want for the golden hearts to appear. If you are not sure of hitting it, just leave it and wait for the next gold to appear and hit. Make sure the first 2 shots are golden heart - 4 coins shots. Thereafter go for the silver alone - 2coins shot. Do not hit the pink hearts at all. And in the end you will get the maximum of 24 coins
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Feb 15 2017, 15:03

broke, you are a very good person. You don't take any offense at whatever I say. I don't know why  don't know Yup You just put them aside magnanimously. 

meba, when broke is active in a strategy thread, then it is always fun. But when he is the Market Thread then , I am like this bemused  scratch head

We have a famous comedy actor here in Tamil Films. It is his job to be got beaten by everyone in most of his films. In one of his films, his aides will ask him why he was so patiently taking all the beatings without running away from the attackers. He replies that while beating one of them said said about him, "He is a very good fellow. He withstands how much ever beatings he get" So he couldn't run away.
 But broke you needn't be so.   clap clap  supporting

broke, You are listing on page 1 & 2 in the market ?

I thought it was a lame joke, but it made meba and GuineaUp laugh ! I am happy.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Wed Feb 15 2017, 15:35

I had 3 gold hearts appear, but I missed one, so maybe you CAN only hit two and it may just have appeared again because I didn't hit it yet. ... . I don't know!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Feb 15 2017, 18:53

I think if you play within 30 seconds you get 34 coins. I have not tried it out. Will let you know tomorrow or if you find out let me know.

This is false. hiya You can get 24 coins only.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Wed Feb 15 2017, 22:09

Guess I'm confused.  Isn't there a time limit for shooting all the ammo?  I've had the curtain close when I still have a ball left and I'm waiting for a gold target.  It only matters because I'm terrible at this game and can use all the advantages I can get.   pc problems  help
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Wed Feb 15 2017, 23:27

There is indeed a time limit. a little clock is running during the game, on the top of the game. 

The best strategy is to have your eyes keep moving all over the screen. Keep looking all over... don't get fixed for too long on one spot. 

That might help.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Thu Feb 16 2017, 00:29

I also hit the white
12ss12 wrote:You can hit the 4 points cat - golden heart only twice. After that it will stop appearing. You get unlimited no. of silver/white hearts. 
My suggestion take your own time hitting the figures. First make sure you hit 2 golden hearts. You can wait as much time you want for the golden hearts to appear. If you are not sure of hitting it, just leave it and wait for the next gold to appear and hit. Make sure the first 2 shots are golden heart - 4 coins shots. Thereafter go for the silver alone - 2coins shot. Do not hit the pink hearts at all. And in the end you will get the maximum of 24 coins
Thank you 12 heart - it works - and I also hit the white heart with the rose - to speed them up - more chances - less waiting.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Feb 16 2017, 01:37

I'm getting a little frustrated with the lag in the mini game.  I tried to shoot a gold heart 3 different times, and it wouldn't shoot, then on the 3rd try, it not only failed to shoot, but took my ball as a miss angry .  It took me 5 attempts to figure out I only got 10 balls per attempt, lol, I don't want to get hosed by the game now that I finally figured out how to play it (never mind I should have read the FAQ more thoroughly guy blush ).  All in all, tho, once you get it figured out, it's not too hard.  Hopefully will have enough time to get enough points for the things I want.  Have fun everyone!
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Feb 16 2017, 04:23

yes thanks everyone for all the awesome advice I tried it and now I'm getting a lot more 24s lol
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Feb 16 2017, 12:45

12ss12 wrote:I think if you play within 30 seconds you get 34 coins. I have not tried it out. Will let you know tomorrow or if you find out let me know.
I finished in 26 seconds (24 pts.), but didn't get any extra coins.

I'm looking at the points needed to get all I'd like to have, and I just don't think I'm going to make it.  So at this point I figure I'll get the goodies I want (stables, trees, PF, spins, GB), and givers, then whatever else I can pick up, and just not worry about the CR.  I have scented trees, and I gave in and got the butterfly pet girl blush (it was just too cute for me, lol), plus have a healthy supply of pheremones in my barn, so I don't feel I'll be missing out if I don't get it.  What are you guys working towards in this one?
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Feb 16 2017, 16:01

Hi spots ! You are right. I too tried it several times.  You can't get it more than 24 coins.

I got the answer from German FAQ. It says.

"In each Mino game you have 10 balls. The game lasts 60 seconds. If you score fewer than 18 points, 18 points will be earned. If you reach more than 18 points - a maximum of 24 points - they are counted and you can reach the final goal - at the end of the game, more points than Baba Mau to get the big gift. "

So the answer is how much ever we play we cannot cross the mark of 24 coins and also how much bad we play we cannot fall below 18 coins. And that picture in the help section of the Event Window in our farms are misleading and erroneous.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Feb 16 2017, 16:09

I don't think you need to concern yourself with the time. Just concentrate on the images, it is enough to get the maximum number of coins.

Also you can shoot the Gold Heart only twice, after that they won't appear.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 16 2017, 16:14

I'm really disgusted with BP's "quality control" on events/gameplay lately. They can do MUCH better, and should. Farmerama is a HUGE cash cow for them.  bad marks
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Feb 16 2017, 18:09

spots I'm going for about the same as you I had to start planting carnations in hopes of getting more drops I have a lot of crops but not enough drops lol
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Thu Feb 16 2017, 19:38

This game stinks
I can only get 12 each time lol
I don't renzos and I don't like this!!
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down