Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy

Post by spotsbox Sat Feb 18 2017, 00:32

Tookie wrote:Yeah.  hmz2

Been there.  thinking

Done that.  scratch head

Didn't like it in the end.  monster cookie
You've been to dark side?  Did they have cookies?  tea n cookies   Were they chocolate??  Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy - Page 7 Eating-chocolate-bunny
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Feb 19 2017, 17:46

Yeah...I'm done and have the row!!! dancing As usual, I grew too many event crops....so loading up on balls. Should I go for the extra GB's??? Or try for another giver.............to possibly trade during G &T???
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Sun Feb 19 2017, 18:26

Thanks to 12 and her advice things looks better at ,my end of the event. It still lags at times, but a little less than last time I tried, and avoiding all pink hearts does wonder for the score. Still dislike the event tho
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Feb 20 2017, 02:29

Despite the login glitches and lag I got the CR, and it's givers too. Still need lots more drops to use up the extra event crops I grew... but even with the extra 24 hr extension I doubt I'll be able to get very many of the left over prizes. Kinda leaves me feeling like I am not completing the event, and I like finishing events... lol. But the left over prizes are expensive and just not worth the cost/effort IMO. 

Obviously tho there's no way for anyone to get every single prize without buying a bunch of drops, baskets, SG etc. Which is something I refuse to do.

This wasn't a terrible/torturous event for me... just not one of BP's best.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Mon Feb 20 2017, 04:27

I couldn't help myself, instead of the CR and a giver I got the pink farm design pwetty .  My rationale is that I'd never spend the BBs to buy it, and I'd already decided to pass on the CR in favor of other items.  Now if I can just figure out how to use it, lol.  Does anyone know, can you put in on and off at will, or once you take it off, it's gone?
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Feb 20 2017, 06:01

spots  - Yipee another pink farmer!!!! cheer on On the upper right hand of your screen click the middle round thing, in the drop down click the 3rd on the left, after that go down to theme(on bottom) then in box scroll through or click pink theme! and save..........voila pink field!!!

p.s I had to refresh for it to kick on.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Feb 20 2017, 06:07

Congrats on the pink theme Spots, it will make all your pretties that much prettier! 
heart
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Feb 20 2017, 06:12

GuineaUp - I'm so sorry this event was tortuous for you. feel better For whatever reason, I missed most if not all the glitches. If you still want to shoot some balls, I posted on the darkside my strategy that finally yielded me 24 each mini game. Thanks 12ss12 for your valuable advice!!!!
I got the cloud row, the GB's, the sg and suzy turbo mulch...and b/c had enough coins leftover...the sticker.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Feb 20 2017, 09:41

Awww Brooke  Hug
My issue isn't not scoring well... it is not getting enough drops so I can make more balls to actually shoot as much as I want to lol. After a couple of really laggy games and only getting 18 points per game I held off shooting any more until the game was not so laggy, and most of the time I got 22-24 points (shooting the golds hearts and the rose first, then all silver hearts). 

I am not a fan of the long event crop/low drop combo at all. And having to grow carnations day and night just to get better drops and then only getting to shoot balls every 11 hours or so is, well... just boring yawn2  . (I grew short crops and a few animals on Baha just to keep myself occupied while the rain's been holding me hostage inside, lol). But for as many hours as this event's been running you'd think I'd have more prizes to show for it at this point. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have the CR up and running, and I still have some coins to cash in (and time for a couple more harvests of carnations for more drops to make some more balls/earn more coins) but like I said I won't get many of the other prizes (I want them all lol), and that's why I feel no sense of event accomplishment...  taptap . I like events that give a CR... with more goodies/prizes earned along the way much better than having to pick and choose what I'm winning from the event, while the rest of the prizes have to be left behind. But BP has to mix it up a little for variety, and not everybody is always happy.

This whole earn coins and cash them in event concept BP has been implementing lately just makes it seem like we're doing double the work for less reward.  

OK done whining. Hope everyone else is enjoying the event more than I am.. lol.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Feb 20 2017, 11:32

I too didn't get enough balls to throw. So boring. I only managed the farm goodies and the seedlings.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Mon Feb 20 2017, 12:28

I completed most of this Event. It was getting boring throwing those Softballs. As This Mini was Glitchy most of the Time. 

I am not keen on Idea to work hard to earn star coins. I rather have less mouse movement. Above All i am game for Anything that has less clicking in the game. 

I rather donation event drops and event crops and stuff with little clicking as possible. The Whole Cloud Row was not Viable for me it is not worth 1025 Star Coins to get it all. As Pheromones can be easily brought from the Markets. I am not waiting 72 Hours to get EP and Pheromones. It just not logical at all. But i did get cloud row and sticker unlocked, So Maybe i can get the Three Givers at next Barter and Gift Event.

I am very happy to say i got the Pink Themed Farmerama costing 515 Star coins. As it cost 299 BB to buy in the store so it well worth 515 Star coins for me. 

Now i am waiting to see what the Wonder Trees and Stables will produce in 5 Hours. 

I had the same strategy as 12ss12. I was getting 24 star coins almost every time. In the End had 304 points more than kitty so happy to get extra reward for that prize too 

I got the Pink Theme so I Joined the Pink Farmer Club same as Spots we had the same logic lol
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Feb 20 2017, 15:44

GuineaUp wrote:Awww Brooke  Hug
  (shooting the golds hearts and the rose first, then all silver hearts). 

Do not shoot at the rose pink heart at all. You should shoot 2 gold hearts & then whites. Rose Pink will not give you good points.

For drops, grow longtime over night crops and in the morning you can resume the event crops.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Feb 20 2017, 15:57

You are very much welcome, BrookehamMoraine and annaquinn

Initially I thought I will not go for pink farm design. But on reading all your post & finally Moonoy's I have decided I will not go for last 2 CR items. Will see to them during G&T.

Its the PINK THEME ! 
Charge Viking !
Go for it !
Capture it !
Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy - Page 7 2482881274Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy - Page 7 2482881274Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy - Page 7 2482881274
Hail Queen Meba !
viking battlecry viking battlecry viking battlecry

I still need 362 coins to get it. Still one day to go.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Feb 20 2017, 15:59

if you can only choose 2 givers which 2 would be the best to get?
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Feb 20 2017, 16:19

I really don't know what to say. I went for the sweet serenade. Others cost less, so I thought they would be easily available to trade next G&T. Also it gives good EP.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top