The Bake Off

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: The Bake Off

Post by Mooboy Wed Feb 22 2017, 21:33

Hi Fellow Farmer Buddies....

Well well well....It it First time we cannot get Event Drops from Magic Trees for this Event. So for First Time i am going to rip out my two Magic Trees from my Park put them back into my Barn Gathering Dust as they give 500 EP/TEP Every 18 Hours as i have Better EP/TEP Givers in it place. I think i serious considering leaving them in my Barn Permanently. As they are no longer useful for my Efficient Farming Method. I always end up with surplus Event Drops anyway. 

It know there would be a Time when they are no longer a great help to our farmers. Well it seems 2017 is that time. Wondering if any of you feel the same as me !!

I got 46 Cake Vouchers on my Farms as it was a mix of Trees and Stables and Jumbo Trees. But i am hearing that Trees are giving us very poor drops of Cake Vouchers. Wow 12ss12 had 57 Cake Vouchers i am guess it mostly Coloured Animal Pens including Neon Pens. As it seem this is best method to get Cake voucher Drops...

I did a Small Test of 128 Yellow Chicken Pens...Did not get any Cake Vouchers to Scrapped that idea... to put back to what i am planted initially before reaping it as soon as this event started

I did have few goes on Mini Bake Off Game as it went smoothly for me Phew. I am hearing that this Event had Glitches from the Start in some European Countries But it started fine here in UK. But at Same Time they have split the crops, Animals, Products Sections which causing selling problems in the market as we cannot sell anything to our pricing liking. 
This had also created some farmers selling things much cheaper than current market prices so snapped up a few things on the way

I also have made some millions, Selling Wheat, Cucumbers and Apples. I cannot believe that Apples got sold for just over 1000 CC each in my market..

Do not forget to put out your Bakery Store Giver than gives us Cake Vouchers in our Fields !!

I have put off placing Peacocks in my fields until this event Ends it seem this Event treat us better with Coloured Pens of Neons, Pinks and Red and Orange...

I am very please and happy that i can get to complete All 10 Levels of this Event within first 6 Hours 

Guess what it looks like this English Farmer has beaten the Germans at this Event About Time too as they always have the upper hand with Event FAQ and Rumours.... happy run im happy star colors

I have Completed All 10 Levels using only 30 Cake Vouchers, Since i had the Bakery Shop out only got 1 Cake Voucher out of it Now the progress bar is completed i will not be getting any Cake Vouchers from it. 

There is no need for me to Buy any Baskets or get Egg Timer as i only use 1 Cake Boost on Bakery Shop that all i am now going to Cancel Milling Cake Boost as i do not need them as rather make much CC as i can as Exchange Values at end of Events always been lousy rewards...

I Really Really Love this Event very much it help my FOCD  flowerkiss
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:04

ok I have a ??? does it take 32 vouchers to get all the way to 1000? and is that the complete end of the event? or is there more after that?? thanks :)) oh and y are they giving us 2 cookery schools? just curious :) they only gave us one of each of the other 2 right or did I miss something?? :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:12

Marly it took me 32 vouchers to do the ENTIRE event. Everything! Just make sure you do the cakes right  wink I think I messed up on 2 or so.
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:15

MARLYMAR wrote:ok I have a ??? does it take 32 vouchers to get all the way to 1000? and is that the complete end of the event? or is there more after that?? thanks :)) oh and y are they giving us 2 cookery schools? just curious :)
Servus,

Were the peacocks good enough?  Hi
Yeah at around 30-32. Complete till 1000 points, but you can do more after that, for extre gifts. For example: GB, star, PF, farm workers, CAC etc

I don't know the name of the decos... but you can get two-two decos in the whole event. (Plus for free the deco which gives the vouchers)

I completed thw whole event as well! calm thumbs up whistling
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:20

Thomas, hi there Hi hiya NOOOOO peacocks were not good drop givers cry 2  but I'm glad to hear that you did well NodYes what stalls trees did you have out? I really need help cry 3 ive only gotten just past the secret stables any ideas to get more drops would be GREATLY appreciated group hug heart
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:20

I'm waiting on a few more vouchers, but should be finished with level 10 in a few hours, tops.

Using my phone worked good... but feels like cheating lol  girl blush

20 hr trees, lonnnnng pens and workshops give better voucher drops Marly. The wait in between harvests is gonna be sooo boring tho lol  dedtired

Has anyone tried any breeding to see how it does at giving vouchers?
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:24

GuineaUp that's what my BF said too that I was cheating but that's ok with me as long as I get good gifts lol whahahaha thumbs up
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:26

As much as BP reams us/rips us off it's ok to cheat LOL!  giggle
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:27

Oh I agree on the cheating feeling GuineaUp  girl blush But the FAQ didn't say anything about not to use our cell phones!  wink
Anyway we would have made it - just writing it down in codes instead.  farmer
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Feb 22 2017, 23:56

What ah bunch this is!  wow Holy Sheep
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Thu Feb 23 2017, 00:07

I got a voucher from one of the gift stables NodYes and one from a peacock but not all the peacocks give vouchers.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Feb 23 2017, 01:01

I'm having trouble getting vouchers.  Jumbo trees gave 0, pink beavers gave 0, 20 hr Elderberry trees gave 0, yellow truffle pens gave 0, and so forth.  All day I've received a total of 19 vouchers - including the free ones and those from the bakery shop.   All my fields are covered with long term trees, pens and production pens.   pc problems

All ideas are welcome.   group hug
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Feb 23 2017, 01:33

Hi mindy1701,

I'm sure I'm just the farmer you need and want to hear from. (Don't tell me the truth.)

This farm only has 18.  

My idea:  Chill out!  

Do you think that your farm can get about two times what you have now? (Don't answer just yet.)

And do you feel your farm can get that many in about six whole days?

Well if you can, then do the whole event with your eyes closed 

and guess what?  (Well don't tell me)

Here's the answer:

You can complete the entire event.  

good luck

Everything is going to be alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-right.  cake cake

there there there there there there
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Feb 23 2017, 02:07

Thanks Broke   cat cuddle

Guess I'm just impatient and wanting to optimize my fields.  I'll just let it go.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by alexis2112 Thu Feb 23 2017, 02:30

Once I heard there was a Weasel pen involved, I was off and running - and gosh, am I awful at remembering those cakes! It's taken way too many tries, but I just got my shiny new Weasel pen!! I'm so excited to finally have one!!!

im happy happy run im happy star colors happy run star colors

Sooner or later I'll get the final level, and then I'll keep collecting prizes as long as my poor brain can handle dealing with 3 cakes at once.

Good luck everyone!!
alexis2112
alexis2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum