Firefly Festival Spring Edition

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Firefly Festival Spring Edition

Post by spotsbox Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:39

Per zerodegrees over on the DS  :)

Firefly Festival - Spring Edition

April 19, 2017 at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2) - April 24, 2017 at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Difficulty: Medium
FAQ | SOS

Firefly Festival Spring Edition Lanterns

Lanterns 1-16 with requirements (top) and rewards (bottom)​

Event CropGlowberry

• plantable on all main land fields (main farm, green meadow, magical glade) and one tropical field (Bahamarama plantation only).

Event DropThermos Flask

• received when harvesting trees, stables, workshops, crops on all the main fields (main farm, green meadow, magical glade) and one tropical field (Bahamarama plantation only).

Mill ProductBackpack

• can be milled in both main and tropical mills.

Total Event Requirements

12,500 Glowberries (5,600 + 6,900 for 30 Backpacks)
850 Thermos Flasks (550 + 300 for 30 Backpacks)
30 Backpacks
100 Lemons
45 Sheep
12 Albino Bats
20 Angora Wool

Total Rewards

703,000 EP
135,000 TEP
1,303,000 CC

1 x Event Sticker
1 x Event Cloud Row
1 x Glowberry Preserves (1x1)
1 x Let There Be Lanterns (1x2)
1 x Lights Out (1x2)
1 x "Obsidian" Wonder Stable
2 x "Lhotse" Wonder Tree
2 x "Bornholm" Baha Wonder Tree
6 x Star
6 x Golden Banana
1 x XL Toolbox
2 x Toolbox
20 x Power-feed
30 x Super-grow
20 x Suzy's Super-grow
1 x Zucchini-Apple Cake
2 x Carrot-Apple Chutney
2 x Pumpkin Jam

spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Ended Re: Firefly Festival Spring Edition

Post by meba091 Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:51

Thanks Spots!

Quests and events are coming like pearls on a sting.   farmer

Who is in on this one?
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:08

I think my daughter and I are going to sit this one out to get some regular farming done NodYes please don't send any drops to MARLYMAR, flwrsndnc, bmcfall_8490 or lennon_2011 send to others who might need them thanks Grin heart
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:27

I will not be doing the event on any of my farms. I have chronic event fatigue. I don't mind working hard on hard events, but I don't want to worry all the time about crops/drops and with back to back events, what is the point in putting the farm back together just to rip it out again tomorrow? My hands hurt so extra farms are in trees leaving me free to just farm pnp.

Good luck to those in the event! I will send drops to friends/ neighbors as usual and request that anything you would normally send to me be redirected to those who need help.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:37

Aweeeeeeeeeeeee Get with it!

Event Junkies Unite!   panic panic panic

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn    Get ah cloud and ah tree or something.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:41

LOL  thumbs up
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Apr 19 2017, 00:11

motivating the barn executives   comfy chat comfy chat

Use the new market limos for the sheep!   whahahaha whahahaha  

No! I wouldn't sell all 40,000 just yet.  I hear there's ah mammal event and the breeders need something!  Mostly just let the barns empty.    YESSS! YESSS!

What?  Event junkies won't produce ah chicken in an hour!  What makes you think they'll produce ah sheep in 10hrs for about the same money!   help help help  

Huddle up here:  (whispering)  Now this is what I want ya to buy...   greedy greedy

What!  No! Why! No! Why!

Ya'll are keepin me broke !  maybe maybe
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Wed Apr 19 2017, 12:03

no firefly event for me. I don't care for this cloud row, and the goodies... meh. 

event fatigue indeed.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Wed Apr 19 2017, 13:05

I will not be taking part in this event either. There has just been too much going on with school issues for my son to be able to keep track of event crops/drops. He requires all my focus right now. 

Please forgive me if I happen to send you drops even though I just read a list of those not doing the event. I will most likely forget. I tend to send them just in case they are needed. I'd hate to not help a neighbor/friend when I could have but forgot who needed what.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Apr 19 2017, 13:51

pepsi - sending good thoughts and well wishes for school issues to be resolved quickly.

I also forget at times who is and who is not participating so I may also send a drop in error.

The race to chase drops is almost here. Good luck to those running for the clouds!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Wed Apr 19 2017, 16:39

puppiesnponies wrote:pepsi - sending good thoughts and well wishes for school issues to be resolved quickly.
Thank you, we need them. Public school has been getting worse over the years. I don't remember having this much going on when I was in school. Maybe time forgets  don't know

It's come to the point that I am taking him out of school and homeschooling him. My daughter loves being taught at home and it's what he thinks he wants at this point. He knows he'll have to work harder to get the education he needs to get into the college he wants for his future career but he seems okay with that. Now the hard part is on me to find the books/websites that will tell me what he needs to learn and focus on for this career and then how to teach it to him. I'm not a smart cookie when it comes to computer science and such. But I shall learn for him.

Event is underway... Sending gifts to those I know or think are doing the event. 

Hope everyone has a great start to their drops! The cloud row is slightly tempting 

as I love thoughtless help with the game however, no time this week to get it done. I'm cheering all those who are going for it on  cheer on
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Apr 19 2017, 18:42

Many good wishes to you and your son pepsi! I homeschooled my youngest son. It worked out very well. He probably knows the internet backwards & forwards. We were still under the umbrella of our local school district which included a home schooling master teacher(1 assigned to each student) who assigned his work each week and checked if it was completed and administered tests. They also had tutors available along with many other resources.
If you have questions, please feel free to igm me.
Gotta run....hair appt. LOL

Oh...I AM doing event....154 drops 1st harvest.

oops bemused boh ....I was in a huge hurry and mistakenly addressed this to spots....Thanks for pointing it out to me spotsheartbeat
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Wed Apr 19 2017, 19:53

Minor mistake, it's pepsi's son, my only kids are of the four legged and stinky variety.  ghehe  

I'm doing this event on spots and bear, will skip on mini me and just work to make CCs.  170 initial drops, with 13 coming from MTs.  Not overly excited about the CR, but will participate anyway, just won't get too fussy is don't finish.  I've gotten less and less frantic about whether I finish events the last 6 months, and it's taken a lot of the stress off for me calm .
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Wed Apr 19 2017, 20:40

spotsbox wrote:I've gotten less and less frantic about whether I finish events the last 6 months, and it's taken a lot of the stress off for me calm .
 Me too!!!
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Wed Apr 19 2017, 20:42

Brookeham wrote:We were still under the umbrella of our local school district which included a home schooling master teacher(1 assigned to each student) who assigned his work each week and checked if it was completed and administered tests. They also had tutors available along with many other resources.
If you have questions, please feel free to igm me.

That would be an interesting situation. I have to turn in reports to our school but that's about all. They don't do anything but push paper around.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum