Crystal Falls

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Info Re: Crystal Falls

Post by Cassie101 Thu Aug 17 2017, 10:30

thank you I try to keep over 5000 of each animal. Erridge has almost 8000 Elephants. Now just have to make sure I have plenty of tree fruit for the  chop Crystal Falls opening.
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Aug 18 2017, 02:59

Just finished opening my island!!! cheer on star colors
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Aug 18 2017, 04:35

Cassie - Erridge has over 8k elephants???  shock faint You are sitting very pretty when elephant breeding opens!!

Decree - How in the world did you do that so quickly??? rub eyes

I just started on elephants and cocoa beans. Good luck to everyone!!!! heart
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Aug 18 2017, 06:26

Brookeham wrote:
Decree - How in the world did you do that so quickly??? rub eyes

A lot of planning, use of Menageries, Manufactories, and Arboretums.

I knew that the trees would take the longest amount of time, so I planted those yesterday morning (32 of each with 40 Macadamia, with Pineapple Cake I received +1 from each of them reducing the amount of space needed for trees). From there the Bikini would take the longest amount of time since I didn't have 20, so I planted my 10 and had them ready as well. I did the same with the 10 Toucans and the Camels. In the case of camels I had some upgraded pens to save a little space. I then finished it off with 50 Parrots on the field.

When the event started, I unlocked both the GB, and the FC portions of the field which opened more space. Started the quest, harvested my parrots and trees for the first level of the quest. Removed Parrots and those trees, and planted 20 of each Elephant, Sloth, and Anaconda. Those were all ready about 20 minutes apart from each other, then I could start the last part of the quest. I harvested my Bikini and restarted them right away. Took about 4 hours for the second wave of animals and another 8ish (I don't remember) for the second harvest of bikini.

It took me a couple hours to figure out how to get it all to work in sequence.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Fri Aug 18 2017, 08:32

Thanks Brooke  fallinghearts

Decree I'm amazed you've finished the island so quickly   RUN I've opened 2 parts on each farm but will now follow your system   RUN to open the last parts.
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Aug 18 2017, 16:41

omg I just realized I didn't have any bikini shops on my marly farm I just made one and now I have no tools left to make anymore I checked everywhere and nothing  panic panic help cry 3 sos help
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Fri Aug 18 2017, 17:15

there there  from me to you

I was surprised to find I have 16 Bikini Boutiques in my barn. I will send you two during the next G & T event.  heart
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Aug 18 2017, 22:06

Decree - That's some impressive strategy!!!!! I'm also going to incorporate your plan to try to finish the #2 falls area!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Aug 18 2017, 23:07

thank you cassie that is sweet of you I appreciate it  heart heart bear hug
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Sat Aug 19 2017, 04:36

I just wanted the thing opened as quick as possible. So I found a way to do it in 13 hours. dig
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Aug 19 2017, 13:10

clap clap

I'm a bit behind....I was very excited about the new release and even looked to be sure I had everything to do it (enough trees, stables and workshops). I just forgot to put it all out to actually do it and it wasn't until reading about people finishing that I realized I hadn't even started. shock faint thud Doing it in my head somehow didn't translate to actually doing it on the farm. doh  I'm on sloths and jocote now. Will finish soon.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Aug 19 2017, 20:14

Thanks Decree for giving us your strategy. It worked marvelously!!!!

I just finished opening the last section this morning. I did end up buying more toucan pens.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Aug 20 2017, 06:22

This farm has completed the quest.  The land is ultra expensive for now and I see no need to part with 600 coins for the last section just yet.  I foresee another use for the coins in the future and right now I want to leave my choices open.  

Congratulations to all who received what they desired.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sun Aug 20 2017, 22:31

BROKE!!! Hikissy  Great to see you!

I finished opening all of the island yesterday, yippee!  I wasn't near so organized as Decree, lol, but got it done.  Working on it on bear, but not is as much of a rush.  So much land, not sure what to plant now.  scratch headghehe
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Aug 20 2017, 23:20

Help2 help sos help PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I need tool boxes on my MARLYMAR farm LOTS and LOTS of toolboxes so I can hopefully get hammers to make bikini workshops thank you in advance  heart heart
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top