Crystal Falls

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Info Re: Crystal Falls

Post by Tookie Mon Aug 21 2017, 13:11

marly, do you have any unopened crates in your deco tab? there's usually a bunch of tools in there too.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:02

yea unfortunately ive gone through everything and I'm out of options :(( I was wondering is there a certain refinement that would be GOOD to get hammers?
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:46

MARLYMAR wrote:omg I just realized I didn't have any bikini shops on my marly farm I just made one and now I have no tools left to make anymore I checked everywhere and nothing  panic panic help cry 3 sos help

hiya Marly I think it will take you a very long time to get all the tools. Just a thought, thinking but why don't you ask farmers to gift Bikini Boutiques to you during the next G & T. You can always gift them back if they don't want to lose them permanently.
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Aug 21 2017, 15:14

There's a Pick a Tool Spree mini event and 3XL Toolbox Sale tomorrow...  losing money
Also, have you checked all the FSQs for toolboxes?
Lilacs have a refinement for a 550X better chance for 1x hammer,
Strawberries have a 400X better chance for 1x hammer,
Crop squares, blueberries, onions, oyster mushrooms, roses, sage, sugar beet all have a 150X better chance for 1x hammer. There may be more, not sure  scratch head
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Mon Aug 21 2017, 16:01

Hi Guinea Hi
When the Gift and Trade is on next, can you send me your brain. giggle
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Aug 21 2017, 17:33

LMAO Cassie!!   whahahaha 
It'll prolly be mush that day, because it comes and goes (mostly goes   im okay  ).
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Aug 21 2017, 17:45

yea I see there are those events going on but don't have any bbs and no money to get any right now went and bought a new vehicle so I'm strapped for at LEAST a yr maybe 6 yrs lol but its all good I needed a reliable vehicle my last one had no A/C or headlights lol  heart fallinghearts fallinghearts THANK YOU CASSIE AND GUINEAUP for the advice and info  group hug from me to you thank you
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Tue Aug 22 2017, 07:01

Marly, you can count on some bikini workshops from me for G&T  heart .  I'm wondering if there's going to be another one, since they're giving us gift licenses this week for Fuzzy gifts. scratch head  I just looked in my inventory, and I've got 15 toolboxes, 33 XL toolboxes, 16 XXL toolboxes, and 13,120 tools from my chicken pet. bemused  I never use them for fear we'll get a new production pen where we'll need tools, lol.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Aug 22 2017, 12:41

wow!!!!!  rub eyes Eek shock faint lol that is a lot of tools  thank you spots  heart I tried to be helpful last G&T and give ppl what they needed I guess I should have made  sure I had what I needed first lesson learned lol and yes I was thinking the same thing about G&T  NodYes bear hug
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Aug 23 2017, 03:17

I'm up to 5 bikini shops now ive been getting a lot of tool boxes thank you everybody but they are being STINGY on the hammers :(( I got the lilac refinement too for the hammers and haven't got 1 yet :(( OMGOODNESS talk about having no luck at all lol
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Aug 23 2017, 04:08

Ouch Marly! Sorry that last tiny plot of land is working you over so hard! Keep at it girl, you'll get it eventually  calm
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Aug 23 2017, 04:11

I finally made 10 shops :)) I broke down and used my CC hope I don't need it for anything else anytime soon :0 thanks for cheering me on GuineaUp  heart heart bear hug
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Aug 23 2017, 05:18

YESSS!   Congrats!   egyptian
   pweeeep
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Aug 23 2017, 05:27

hahahaha thanks ^  bear hug heart  so I don't NEED any more tool boxes unless you want to send them I can always use them :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Aug 23 2017, 11:31

Very happy  for you that you were able to make the shops so quickly red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content