270 Limestone
192 Soapstone

Mexico: 4020 Golden Papyri
192 Soapstone

Totals are then: 10,200 Cattail reeds
8,040 Golden Papyri
540 Limestone
384 Soapstone

India and Mexico also both require animal donations, but not sure what those will be.

This event is playable on ALL fields, with Cattail/Limestone coming from mainland fields only, and Golden Papyri/Soapstone coming from Baha fields (including Crystal Falls) only. So if at all possible, try to get as much of Crystal Falls open as you can. Good luck everyone, and have fun!Back to the Past strategy thread Smile
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Linked topic Re: Back to the Past strategy thread

Post by GuineaUp Wed Aug 30 2017, 14:08

TY Spots!  wink dog lick
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Aug 31 2017, 00:26

i don't know whether to do it or not :(
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Aug 31 2017, 00:53

Lots of EP, TEP and CCs, plus some other goodies... I'm going for it. Gonna TRY to avoid buying manure once I run out,   maybe  
I have a feeling the manure prices will be thru the roof by the 3rd day  crystal ball

Edit~ counting  I'll gain over 1.4 million in just CCs rewards (for my farm level - 99) from the event steps, and then 29,700 CC every 12 hrs from the CR 
greedy
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Aug 31 2017, 00:57

Marly -  of course it is up to you but the prizes are good, the cloud row is good....

I don't know what your reservations are but just do what makes you happy.

I am doing it on all farms. There will be some things I do not remove so will just have to work around them. I love everything about this event except the 2 different crop times.

Good luck!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Aug 31 2017, 01:09

everybody keeps saying about the diff crop times isn't it one crop is only grown on the mainland and the other crop on the baha land?
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Aug 31 2017, 01:13

Yes, one is 7 hours and one is 6 hours. That is what I'm talking about....my farm will not be harvesting at the same time but rather in stages as the crops are ready.

7 hours with water (I only use manure on start up seeds) =5.6 hours
6 hours with water =4.8 hours
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Aug 31 2017, 02:19

aaahhh ok lol. I guess I'm going to try and do it, just set up all farms. I guess I'm just feeling a little anxious (nothing to do with farming ) I just go through that sometimes I'm supposed to be on meds but they cant seem to get me on the right one yet still working on it  heart heart bear hug bear hug pups and GuineaUp :)) sorry  forgive me from me to you
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Aug 31 2017, 02:32

No worries Marly! Nothing to be sorry for. I was only wondering so if you needed help, we could figure it out. I hope you feel better. bear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Aug 31 2017, 03:54

thank you pups  flowerkiss
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Aug 31 2017, 05:18

Marly, doing these events on 4 farms has got to be MORE than a little daunting box ... don't know how you do it! I struggle with just 2 panic  
You're a Rock Star Girl swingstar  !!!   full marks

good luck
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Aug 31 2017, 08:31

cheer on happy wave ♫Go Marly, you're a rock star!  Go Marly, you're a rock star!♫  happy wave   cheer on

We're here to cheer you on, Marly.  And not just regarding your farm, either. feel better  I remember a time when I felt like I HAD to finish every event, was very stressful.  Much more enjoyable to just see how far I make it.  I still prefer to finish if I start, but I've come to recognize that RL can often interrupt farming in many, many ways, and so what's the worst that will happen if I don't finish.  I hope you are feeling less anxious, and that we can be there for you by offering our friendship. kissy

(Funny story; years ago my husband was out of town for training for his job.  The final day was a big test, which involved a lot of math, which he hates even more than me.  So he's taking the test, and he's very methodical, and he's the last one there.  One of his co-workers smarts off to him about how long he's taking, saying "What's the worst they're gonna do to you, take your birthday away?"  To which he responded, "They already got it, it's today."   ghehe )
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Aug 31 2017, 11:09

doh
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Aug 31 2017, 12:36

lol thanks guys I appreciate your friendship  heart heart group hug thank you for making me laugh I needed that too  NodYes Grin ill just try and do what I can I'm one of those ppl that has to finish what I start its really hard for me not to lol I guess that's one of my downfalls depends on how you look at it some would say that's not a downfall but I'm not so sure sometimes  panic lol
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Aug 31 2017, 14:03

Would be nice if the game site wasn't down... might actually get to start this event  frustration
Beeps, I swear  thud

Howdy Farmers,

There is a small issue that will affect the Event start. A maintenance has commenced to prevent disappointment for all users. We hope it will be a short maintenance and we'll announce a change to the Event times if that is what the Game Team decides.

Best regards,
Your Farmerama Team

IF that is what the Game Team decides? LMAO wow
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top