Back to the Past strategy thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linked topic Re: Back to the Past strategy thread

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Aug 31 2017, 15:03

fortunately the delay wasn't long so I don't expect an extension but there might be
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Aug 31 2017, 15:18

I don't expect one either. It only lasted about 15 mins for my farms... but with Beeps' track record it easily could have been a lot longer, lol   pc problems
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Sep 01 2017, 04:26

ok I'm hoping I'm on track 
                        LEFT:                    MIDDLE:                     RIGHT:
Marly                   5                             2                               8
flwr                      5                             3                               5
McFall                   5                             1                               5
lennon                   3                             2                               5
     anybody else?????  Grin Grin
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Sep 01 2017, 05:22

cheer on  Go Marly Go   cheer on

Both of my farms...
Left 10
Middle 2
Right 11
Had some idle time in between harvests, cuz RL got in the way (crappy triple digit temps here today, animals/livestock and bird pens had to be hosed down a couple times) hmz2
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Fri Sep 01 2017, 09:00

Hope all your animals are okay, G'up, I'm sure they appreciated the cool down.  dog lick

Just getting really going on my farm, slept thru most of day sleep .  Even after 8 months of retirement, can't seem to get on a "normal" schedule, tend to sleep during day, stay up at night.  

In rereading my story about my husband's birthday, I realized my point wasn't really clear.  I just meant that even if we don't finish the event, it's not like they can take away our birthday. ghehe  Sorry for any confusion.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Sep 01 2017, 11:39

No way will this farm grow even a single junks and open the barn for Beeps to take what they want.  I wish you all well.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Sep 01 2017, 19:31

Hi broke and all! What??? Not do the event??? No way...No how! It's really not that many animals...except for the toucans, I think most will have in their inventory.

Great rewards! Great CR!!! full marks
I'm in.....I've put bears in a menagerie...oh and elephants too! I've left in all my mythic nightmares....manure has gone through the roof!!!! big money I'm a little past 1/2 way.
Great luck to you all!!! good luck
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Sep 02 2017, 12:02

The animal donations were completely painless for both my farms  whew  . I did not keep track of what they asked for in each step (  Oops2 ) but I do know what they did ask for didn't even make me flinch... and my barns are not well stocked with animals to say the least (I have some of everything but not a lot of everything). I did not have to buy a single animal for the left or right side tho. The "undetermined" aspect of the event turned out to be all bark and no bite dog lick compared to the huge amount of expensive products we threw into the BP bottomless pit recently   losing money   .

All the needed junks are sitting patiently in my barns, now I'm just waiting on a harvest of long crops in a few hours to get the last of the drops I need to finish China... and this event will be done and dusted broke  on both my farms. Much easier than I expected.

Eek  Broke, with all the CCs alone that can be gained from this event... I'm scratching my head as to why you would pass on this one lol  scratch head
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Sep 02 2017, 12:52

More than half the steps asked for beavers on both Pnp and BW with elephants and snakes being asked for the most on Baha.
BW will finish first as pnp didn't tear down the farm and so has all the drops needed but nee to need to grow a bit more.

I've enjoyed this event. Will wait to donate to China tomorrow morning before 1st harvest when long stuff is planted to get a good EP boost on that harvest.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sat Sep 02 2017, 20:33

I have at the most 6 levels to do in china on all but 2 farms do you think I'm going to make it? the other 2 sides are done and I'm going to grow long crops tonight to try and get more drops I'm not sure how many more crops I need ill have to figure it out I know I'm close though :)) congrats to all of you who have finished and good luck to those still trudging along with me lol :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Sep 02 2017, 21:00

I'm still trudging Marly so no worries. I think you are doing fine and will easily finish. I have one farm that has disappearing limestones. I have no idea why those are so out of balance. I'm sure it will be fine but it has been a puzzle. It has 160 soapstone waiting to begin donation but only 19 limestone scratch head thinking.

I anticipate finishing on pnp and BW tomorrow morning. RE may need a bit more time only because of the limestones. I only have China left to do.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Sep 02 2017, 21:26

Yippie....I just finished and have the CR up and running!!!!  :dancing:So nabs & friends please gift to others still "trudging" along.
Manure has dropped to 700 on my market....but I did sell some this morning at 1200cc's!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Sep 04 2017, 00:06

woohoo I finished on both of my farms and should be done with the other 3 tonight :)) thanks everybody for all your help and cheering me on :)) heart heart bear hug bear hug group hug
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Sep 04 2017, 00:25

Still trudging....

Finished on BW and RE but made a math error on pnp and since I calculated so that I would have zero leftover crops (or at least less than 10), I have more crops to grow and it will take 2 rounds to do it.Have no idea what I did wrong but there is still time to recover tomorrow. Mad at myself doh thud scratch head don't know So tired and in so much pain that I hope I can rally enough tomorrow to wrap this up event's end.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Sep 04 2017, 00:35

star colors Congrats Marly, knew you could do it! 
Wait, what??? 5 farms??? LoL whoa  shock faint

Sorry you miscalculated PnP... wish I could send you my extras, I grew 1 round too many  thud  Hope you get some rest and you feel better soon  there there
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top