yo im mytz :)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yo im mytz :) - Page 6 Empty Re: yo im mytz :)

Post by mytzogan Tue Apr 10 2018, 13:32

whahahaha whahahaha whahahaha well think the junker i might put aside for now cuz i depleted my CAC storage so might take a break till i get the confectionari lv 4
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Apr 10 2018, 14:55

bemused We can't have a junker with no CAC.  Let me see herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!  rub eyes

I can part with a few CAC-ah-lakis!  whahahaha

I really hate to part with but I can let say a single lot of 50 go at: hmmmmmmm

50 @ 449,944.12   That's about 22.5 million .  That's change for a junker!  ROFL

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh turkey-poop ....  light bulb  Since it's you I'll part with 2,400 for ah billion

I'll just close my eyes and list um if you say so. I'll be sorry later but ok  head bang  

So what do you say?   farmer
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Tue Apr 10 2018, 15:59

nah thanks dont need it cuz my greedy self dont wanna buy CAC belly laugh
so that means no more junker farmer farmer
besides i got a dragon guarding my CC so its hard to aproach them ghehe
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Apr 10 2018, 17:46

tight wad!   whahahaha

How'z about some lettuce?  taptap
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Apr 11 2018, 14:56

Hiya tight-wad, I mean junker, oh no I mean Mytttttttttzo!

Would you be in the market for a little of that shimmery powder?  That stuff is stinking up my barn and city folk might just be needin it for the flying-butter event.  

I can part with just a few if you need um.  What do ya say?
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Wed Apr 11 2018, 15:52

well my leetuce is under 7000 so i have a lot :))))) and that nice powder have around 200 bought a few months ago some when it was cheap ghehe
besides im skipping this event anyway have other stuff in my mind
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Apr 11 2018, 16:33

bad marks  dag-nabbit ..... scratch head  you make me wet my pants with this insanity  don't know

I can't give you money  thud

ohhhhhh nooooo!  Look, I'll use 7,000 lettuce in less than a week milling hedgehog feed.

I'm trying to get ya in the big league  whew

Well how bout some tree fruit?  I've got a couple.

How many do ya need and what kind?    

Look!  I'm listing stinky-powder at 150,000 each for lots of 15.   making money

Some fool belly laugh , I mean farmer,  will buy um and be happy.  thumbs up

There's lots of event and quest junkies around with nothin in their barn.  

I don't even think they have a farm and live in da city.   ROFL  

So can I get that 20 million?  cry 3
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Apr 11 2018, 18:46

yo im mytz :) - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-wp2z2JsNpj7Wu_jww2ZOwCHV55z3ULu4s3N93cDE5AFSGDm9
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Wed Apr 11 2018, 20:54

well when u say some fruit then i might need some apples do u have any ? ghehe
so 20 million huh thinking
this greedy broke still wants more money greedy
well lets see what we can do ................................ that appple frustration
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:19

Did you say apples?   shock faint

Just how many would you like ol-buddy?  thinking

Let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.   calm calm

One more thing:  I grew um all myself.   Yup farmer

(I finally got a nibble.  Heerrrrrrrrreeee fishey fishey fishey   happy tears)

And you might oughta think about that stinky-powder.  I just listed 10 more lots of 15 @ 176,610.16 each.  Maybe you want to set your own FAIR price as I am just a little broke.  losing money
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Thu Apr 12 2018, 00:56

well i might need a few thousand apples good sir Grin
i mean srsly went today market to buy apple, ehrm there were none whahahaha
so i gotta force myself and buy from you big grin
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Apr 12 2018, 08:42

broke - Shimmery powder at 176,610.16 a piece????  shock faint
 My market has been at 84k all day???  cry 2 cry 3
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Apr 12 2018, 14:29

My market doesn't have those high prices either. I did sell some for 99,999
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Apr 12 2018, 17:48

Hi Brookeham and PnP!   Hi  And for sure Hi Mytzo the Famous Junker  thud

The broke farm just listed six lots of 15 @ 174,828.86 and two are gone already.
I saw them as low as 110,000 earlier and I just didn't feel like playing them like lettuce.  whahahaha

This market has the highest prices of many many items that I have seen in the game.  There is reason too.  

apples @ 615.31
plums @ 960.00
ladybugs @ 15,278.21
glowworms @ 14,786.72
cherry @ 1,079.97

Just to name a few.  I kept explaining shimmery powder and was slowly gathering it too and still hold over 12,000, apples well over a million, plums well over a million, ladybugs approaching 38,500, cherries 970,000 ...... 

Mytzo, I'll leave apples alone and they should fall in price to just below 450 or so.  I saw them yesterday on another market for about 220.00 .  That baby farm has about 65,000 apples and that price is too higher for my purposes.  

This is why market combination is a serious consideration as well as paying RMarket assignment is not as random as some may wish to believe.)  Beeps better be careful playing with market sales.  Maybe Beeps wants to bet on it and combine a low priced market with this one and charge to sell. The cheap market players may try and sell (using BBs) in hopes of getting the big ccs.  Beeps will get a little revenue but I'll bet on them loosing more overall and play accordingly.  

Right now the broke farm easily spends 30 - 90 million a day depending on my mood.  Well let BEEPS play with the markets and this farm and several others I know well will NOT buy or sell.  This way BEEPS must scramble and scheme to get the RL money.  

My lots of shimmery are gone at over 175,000.  I see some at 130,000.  I'll go, buy um and play um like lettuce and make 20,000ccs each and quick.  

hmmmmm A butterfly feed every couple ah days cloud row.   farmer scratch head  BEEPS is trying the same thing they did with glowworm feed.  The ingredient for glowworm feed is gold leaf.  Ever look to see what a gold leaf is?  (And this is why the farm holds 389,000 gold leaves and the market price is 937.91 for lots of 1,000 as the low.)  Lots to think about from time-to-time.

Mytzo the Junker, the broke farm can't fool with you and the apples right now.  You're making me work too hard for that 20 million ..... keep it!   ROFL

----edit----

Just spent 25 million on some lettuce-stinky-powder and listed it immediately. (I'll lie and say:  I produced it all myself  Yup wink )

---edit---

Mytzo, I see you trying to undercut my 1,000 unit lots of corn with lots of 10 .   :rub eyes:The broke farm has 1,539,961 corn.  Sometimes the farm will buy players out and get them out of the way to grow more.  Nearly all prices are relative to others.  Some players the farm give ccs to because it will get them back when thy buy in other areas .... and sometimes ..... their goods will go back to their barns.

Many players are trying to sell in large lots while trying to anticipate the next move by BEEPS.  

Many farms cannot mill 1,000 rooster feed (requires 45 corn each -- 45,000) and Beeps knows it and can see supplies from the data bank.  Let's breed roosters!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Apr 12 2018, 19:35

On a baby farm's market!  This market has over four times the number of offers for shimmery as the broke farm's market and the low is 99,354.69 here. This farm does not influence products at all and dumped the stinky powder a while back and it had less than 150.  Butterfly were sold out and it listed 10 lots of 10 at a little over 76,000 each and they are gone.  

Also I would bet that Beeps will make more land available shortly and market the harvester subscription more.  (Although keeping fields active is getting harder without the harvester, experienced farmers are still able to keep up without it ... Beeps is working slowly to greedily make it impossible.)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum