yo im mytz :)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yo im mytz :) - Page 7 Empty Re: yo im mytz :)

Post by mytzogan Thu Apr 12 2018, 20:37

well leave that powder aside and sell some fluttering things to they go 90000 on the market atm  big money
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Apr 12 2018, 22:18

No thank you!  The butterfly market is a five-and-dime market to me now.  There is a thread here for members only titled something like "effects which can be seen."  Together we did a simple analysis there and it is pretty much on target AND WE DID IT LATE!  You might want to check it out.

Tulip prices went over 2,400, bee prices are at 15,000 at the moment, honey prices have been at over 10,000 for a week.  Glance at bee feed! The farm's rate of return is better and it got the easy butterfly money already.  It has a few thousand more it can sell to the week-end only players. 

My fields are full of butterflies BUT not for sale on the five-and-dime market.  The farm accepted a big breeder offer and will fill it.

I like the broke grand-baby farm with PnP as mentor anyway.  heart

I'm an ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddd farmer and not getting into the butterfly rat race.  ROFL

Let me know if you need something but not those apples   ROFL
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Apr 13 2018, 00:00

Even with the harvester, it is hard to make the rounds to all the fields in order to have full advantage of pets. It was most difficult when we had all 3 MM fields plus the event field to harvest along with normal farming. Crow pets are only active 5 minutes.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Apr 14 2018, 11:23

PnP, there are days when I just refuse to havest the broke farm at all.  And those grey clouds are so heavy that one of these days they will harvest themselves anyway.   plane

Junker, I mean Mytzo, I hate to worry you, sorta whistling , but would you happen to have a few more of those ladybugs?  and cheap cause I'm just a little broke at the moment.

And if you need somethin to do other than grow junks then I have a question:  how much would you charge the broke farm for 1,000 ladybugs ..... And when could you have um?

Oh yeah!  I did dump ah thousand stinky powder on the market to make room for the ladybugs. I wonder what kind of product Beeps would dream of using a ladybug and just how many it would take?   thinking
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Sat Apr 14 2018, 16:31

so broke i dont have any ladybug pen and the majority i already sold you so i cant help u anymore
and btw not growing any junk just so you know tongue
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Apr 14 2018, 21:31

shock faint No ladybug pen?  And you sold a few to me?  No pens huh?  hmmmm I wonder just how many other farms are ladybug pen short?

Well, would you have any golden leaves you could sell me at a good cheap price?  I'm kinda broke still and  .... well .... I'm workin on it!  

and there are no junks to be grown now ...... or you would be .... I just know it .... the Junker!

How about those golden leaves though?   How many of those trees do you have?
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Sun Apr 15 2018, 13:23

undortunally for u have a few but i require them for my glowworm feed, have only a few tree so hoard them a bit hard :))))
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:21

Mytzo you never seeelllllll to meeeeeee anymooooooorre  cry 3 cry 3

All you want to do is grow junks like a Junker!   belly laugh

I've taken our market to 2,000 on golden leaf and I'll let it go soon so you might think about selling to soooooooooooooooooooooooooomebody  whahahaha  But I'm not payin that because I'm a little broke right now.  

Okay .... new thing .....I need some lettuce for my salads ..... How much for 50,000?  Keep in mind that I'm a little broke.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Mon Apr 16 2018, 13:19

hey now im pumping some animals and wokshops on my mainfarm and bananas on tropical farmer
so no junks and no lettuce ::P
well as a side note atm have a little goal of attaining each normal animal to at least 2000 so that might take a month :)
And that means no......... under any god damn circumstances ima not grow lettuce big grin
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Apr 16 2018, 21:57

rub eyes rub eyes shock faint  okay okay okay, no lettuce!
thinking Well how about selling me the last of your ladybugs?    Yup   I need um.

And you're getting on my last nerve with everything I ask for being "NO"  

I'm nearly broke and trying my best to come up.   losing money

May I work for you then?  How much are you payin for what?  farmer
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Mon Apr 16 2018, 22:29

so aparently i have 15 bugs left after i gave the majority to u 
now what shall i do thinking
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Apr 17 2018, 18:25

You're not making me feel bad because you sold um.  You were paid well!   whahahaha
And don't worry about those ladybugs anymore! And if you need your stinkin ladybugs back then I will be glade to return them to you.  And, of course, there is a small storage fee which will be attached.   greedy

And it's junks growin time again.  Are you going to do your Junker act as usual?  thud

One more thing.  Would you happen to have any otters?  I don't have a single otter pen and I would like to stock my ocean. And I'm a little broke so please keep that in mind.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Tue Apr 17 2018, 20:50

nope dont need any stinkbugs big grin
i prefer my barn with a nice smell off powder and flowers so no stinking stuff ^^
ah right found some 200 otters in my river besides the barn u want them ??
oh and maybe unlike someone i maybe wont charge storage fee tongue
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Apr 17 2018, 21:24

Yup I sure would like to have those otters.  How many can you part with and for how much each?  

I need to find some loot.  And thank you for no storage fee.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Tue Apr 17 2018, 21:36

i mean ill give u all those 200 or if u u want fewer i guess ill ill give u fewer as well thud
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum