Hi I'm Brookeham

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi I'm Brookeham - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi I'm Brookeham

Post by zensioux Wed Jan 11 2017, 05:19

OK, I finally made it to your posting party. What kind of a Twisted Sister dancing am I to not come to your B-Day party, but I did make it to the other party. 

I am sorry that you had a procedure & I was unaware. Did you tell us when we were there? My memory is getting ...... Kind of scary to notice the decline as I spend lots of time with My lady and see her decline.

I digress. This post is suppose to be about YOU! Visting with you was soooooooo much fun. I still have to post the pics. Do you want them here or there or anywhere??? Maybe I will get to them soon. I am slowly coming out of my holiday - end of the year funk. So maybe, I will be able to be more Twisted as your Sister and post more frequently. 

So how many Pink kitties did you get or are you gone to make me read that entire thread too???

I stopped at getting a Pink Frog. I kept hoping he would bring me good luck in RL, but no luck. I am sad that they kitty breeding was when my funk was at its funkyest and I did not get to enjoy the merriment of all the kitties.  cat cat cat cuddle

I have stopped "cheating" on you so you will get more of my attention - what little I have left. 

Have a happy day full of sunshine and smiles. dancing love shower giraffe Grin Grin heart

:dragon2:  
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Jan 18 2017, 23:59

zen - How sweet of you to come over....I was having a posting party??? Been a while...so I guess I forgot already. LOL I now am the proud owner of 3 pink kitty pens, 1 red and a slew of orange....oh and 1 pink box factory!!!!
About the pics.....anywhere is fine. I can't wait to see them!!!! I still have my polish from our mani/pedi day. I can't bear to take it off....plus a tad busy....and lazy.

I have finally 90% gotten over this flu/cold!!!!! It's been 2 weeks late for infusion...but b/c of the procedure on my back....it's not too bad. (reason insurance...new year change over) Only having a bit of crohns but since I'm out of the house for the 1st time in 2 weeks....I"M HAPPY!!!!
It's official.....the end of May will be when I quit doing displays at the store. I'm now chairing the nominating committee....and have agreed to take a position on the board of Assistance League. I'm going to be 1st V.P., focusing on membership. This will be a new, fun change for me.....and easier on my body. So I'm enjoying doing Valentine's day display....why? Because it's the last time. Woo Hoo!!!!  dancing
I've been on boards of quite a few organizations(even Pres. on some)....so it's not too frightening. I have all kinds of ideas for boosting membership. My 1st is a compition amongst our members(teams) with a Giant reward for the team that brings in the most new members...I needed a new challenge....but replacing the outgoing VP will be tough! She was marvelous!
Anyhoo.....ta ta for now...off to finish taking down and packing away the rest of Xmas.
I'm having Feb/Valentine's Bunko!!!! heartbeat So I can't wait to get all that out. fallinghearts LOL
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Tue Feb 14 2017, 22:24

TAG!!  now you're it!! hiya   YESSS!    whistling happy run  pillow fight   (in place of a Boo!)  wink
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Tue Feb 14 2017, 23:58

Boo!  pillow fight
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Sep 18 2017, 21:22

from your old chickadee mud_pie_man

Dear Mentor Brookeham,

I hope you have been well.  Remember that the mud_pie_man farm was to be thrown away after finishing well in the TOP 1000.  But the farm still somehow continues.

Because you are such a fine mentor and a wonderful person, I would like to give to you the 108 million ccs that the farm is just looking at.   

Will you please tell me the artisan product you would like and it will be sent to you whenever the farm is visited.  

If you do not tell me then you will have a CAC sent to you each time the farm is checked.  You will have a chickadee cloud row that you do not need to check.  This is what mentors are for.

Luv forever and a day,

mud_pie_man
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Sep 18 2017, 22:50

what a lovely note to a lovely lady heart
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Sep 22 2017, 20:24

AWWWWWWW mud_pie_man!!! heartbeat You are such an absolute sweetie!!!!! kissy

Oh my.... what incredibly generous gifties!!!!!! I have just seen CAC in my gift log!!! Thanks so so so much!!! love it I would adore CAC, EM or Spring wreaths if you have them!! It was my great fortune to have been your mentor!!! I came out the winner, for sure, with the creation of our friendship!!! You have been a giant part of my enjoyment of this game!!!!

pnp - What a sweet thing to write!!! I am so thankful for you!!! fallinghearts

To ALL::
 I have been away at a conference for 5 days in S.F. for the volunteer organization(Assistance League = AL) I belong to. I'm a board member now. Thank you so much for gifting me drops as I just started growing "mountain bluet" yesterday. I got home last night.......and am extremely exhausted yet gained greatly renewed passion for AL. I did win the 200% on crops this morning which will help tremendously! All my nabs & friends are the BEST!!!!!! group hug

Very glad to be home.....washer spinning and many things to do....but farming is my priority today!!! LOL  ROFL
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Sep 23 2017, 00:15

Welcome Home Brooke, we missed you!!!  heart  waiting
HUGE congrats on your new AL Board position!!!   win  thumbs up  cheers pweeeep
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Sep 23 2017, 21:18

Thanks GuineaUp!!!!! kissy
Being a board member is a lot of work(so not a highly desirable role LOL)....and the buck stops with us, so to speak.

There was a spat at conference and 4 of our board members threatened to quit(including our President)....I actually felt faint at the prospect of having to fill in as Pres. after a just a few months of 1st VP. shock faint  But I think all is resolved now. Phew......dodged a bullet there!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sun Sep 24 2017, 03:25

Glad you are back love shower - and that the upset at the conference is settled. bear hug  I'm sure you will soon catch up on the event.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Sep 25 2017, 07:28

Thanks Willow! love it Yes....am finished with Septemberfest!!! 
Yippie for 200% harvest bonus!!! clap clap I feel like I could be a mediocre waitress now.  giggle
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Oct 26 2017, 20:58

Hi All!!! Hi I have to apologize for being MIA for awhile. AL has swallowed me up. With 3 board members quitting....I am doing the work of 4 people. And of course my crohns and arthritis decided to flare at the same time....probably the stress. 
   I am so sorry that I missed G & T.............. I did get some very nice/generous things from Tookie!!! kissy But if I had promised things to others....I promise I will make it up. I could only handle logging in....but not the challenge of G & T.
We had our Chapter meeting, Grant's b-day party and a ton of other things. I am trying to get back to normal...infusion yesterday...so hopefully will be feeling better.
Hugs to you all!  group hug
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Oct 26 2017, 21:11

Hugs to you and hope you feel better soon and that the hectic schedule will calm down a bit before the holiday rush begins. dog lick from me to you bear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Thu Oct 26 2017, 21:25

Aww, hope you feel better soon!   FlowersGive
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Oct 27 2017, 05:49

Feel better, Brooke.  Glad to have you back on the farm.   bloempie