Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Post by farmer_broke Wed Oct 18 2017, 16:22

Wow, it should take the broke farm about ...ohhhhhhhh 10 years before the new quests come near to being the next in line to do.  Maybe more like 12 or 15 years.   farmer

And I'm disturbed already about that new park!  I've got water tanks and a few wilsons to fill it up. No it looks baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.  Oh well. 

I need to work on "count bracula" anyway and all this hoopla is only a big distraction.   taptap  blahblah

Good luck to you if you need it .... no concern whatsoever here though.

get well soon
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Post by 12ss12 Wed Oct 18 2017, 17:58

broke,

Wilson ! That's what I thought to suggest in your other thread where you said you are with 0 ccs & said you didn't want CAC. But never did thought that's what is going to happen, until I went to the haunted manor. Mine is bare except for praying mantis,  monster-bed, slime punch, jack-o-lantern, goo blast.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Wed Oct 18 2017, 19:48

Tookie wrote:I thínk Jazzy is our newbie this time around! :-) 

Jazzy, prepare for Give and Trade Overload! :-)) A few days of mayhem!

I always feel bad taking things people worked hard to get.  So only gift me items if you have them to spare, please -- if you can trade anything for something you want or need, please use it that way. :)

Everyone is so generous and thoughtful -- know that it's very appreciated.   group hug
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Wed Oct 18 2017, 23:54

I know I'm not going anywhere with the new MM quests soon.  I don't have any tree but tentacle willow, so need dark queen apple, and gleam something or other.  I also have to get the slime monster pit and of course the new items.  Only have about 10 years to catch up.     Eek    taptap   Nervous

Does it ever end?   tongue
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Thu Oct 19 2017, 00:36

Nice to know I'm not alone, baw (although you'd probably prefer not to be in this group).  I don't have any of the pens or trees either -- and so many needed.

No worries -- we'll catch up eventually -- although I hope it won't take 10 years.   dig
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Oct 19 2017, 02:41

I was a SUPER lucky gal this morning!!! dancing I won 200% harvest bonus.....so I'm gliding quickly with this event!!! Love, love, love the prize wheel!!!! heartbeat

Can we gift MM trees????
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Thu Oct 19 2017, 03:02

Yes you can gift them.
And stables too!

I dont know about the fairy cat and the new tree
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Thu Oct 19 2017, 06:13

Brooke, whoooooo hoooooooo!!!!     dancing    star colors

I hope no one thought my comments about my lack of more recent items for MM meant I expected help or anything.  I just wanted to let Jazzy know she is most definitely not alone, even for an old crone like me.     oh the shame     No! Why!

Honey, could you get me my walker,       naughtynaughty

P.S.  Does anyone know if you can put owl trees in the new spooky park?
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Oct 20 2017, 13:38

Yay for you Brooke!  happy wave That bonus is simply great!
I love MM and those quests are about the only quests I work these days, so always happy to see new ones  im happy
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Fri Oct 20 2017, 14:11

baw815 wrote:Brooke, whoooooo hoooooooo!!!!     dancing    star colors

I hope no one thought my comments about my lack of more recent items for MM meant I expected help or anything.  I just wanted to let Jazzy know she is most definitely not alone, even for an old crone like me.     oh the shame     No! Why!

Honey, could you get me my walker,       naughtynaughty

P.S.  Does anyone know if you can put owl trees in the new spooky park?

Just tried to put my owl tree in the MM park.  Not allowed.
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Oct 20 2017, 15:22

Wow at my luck today... ended up getting +1 crops, 100% harvest bonus and 200% harvest bonus off the party wheel  im happy im happy im happy im happy

RUN panic   RUN 
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Oct 20 2017, 15:23

pweeeep clap clap cheer on
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Fri Oct 20 2017, 15:53

@meba091  , is there anything I can make you happy with this Gift and Trade?
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Oct 20 2017, 16:12

She needs a suit of armor, for playing ball with the rough guys lol  giggle
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Oct 20 2017, 16:18

Grin whistling ROFL
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top