Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Oct 23 2017, 00:22

yea its not so bad once you have a rythym :) I sometimes do 5 farms by hand all in 1x1s  shock faint Grin
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Post by Tookie Mon Oct 23 2017, 01:40

It can sometimes be faster to grow a day or two of wheat, carrots, cress or chickens and poo and sell them, --->and then buy the products you need for the fs quests --> than it is to grow all the products yourself. 
It depends a little bit on what you need, and if you have the workshop or not, and making one is not cheap in tools for instance.  I used the grow crops, buy the rest strategy very often. 

Just an idea.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Mon Oct 23 2017, 02:57

Agree, tookie, I've purchased my way through some of the cheap ones already to get to the harvester, but sold chickens for the ccs. big grin

And Marly, 5 farms of 1x1s by hand -- oh, my!  Marly and mouse become one!  dedtired im okay

Oh, and I just found a wee me for this last week ---> sneezing
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Oct 23 2017, 03:22

don't get me wrong it does get tedious specially when you are trying to hurry lol  panic pc problems im okay ZAP lol
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Oct 23 2017, 05:36

LOL TEDIOUS Marly???  shock faint   im okay  frustration

Are you sickies Jazzy  sick ?  If so, hope you feel better soon  get well soon
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Mon Oct 23 2017, 05:49

Yes, I've been sick all week.  After I plant my overnight crops, it's me, the couch, a blanket, hot tea, Advil, and Outlander that I recorded earlier.   sneezing sick coco tea
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Oct 23 2017, 06:19

lol yup TEDIOUS GuineaUp  whahahaha whahahaha panic help sos help  lol hope you feel better jazzy  bloempie bloempie
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Oct 23 2017, 13:11

OOH, outlander!!! No posting spoilers!! I'm waiting for the whole season to be aired before I  download and watch... but looking forward to it though!! 

Hope you feel better soon! May the flu go to the neighbour. or sumting... ;-)))
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Oct 31 2017, 01:21

I finally got all the rare trees on the event quest and I'm close to finishing the entire quest at least ill have all the givers and I am close to getting the 3rd giver on the progress bar too :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Oct 31 2017, 01:52

Keep going Marly!  cheer on

I finally finished the quest and the event... was not sure I'd be able to, with as much idle time as I had going on. I thought I was way behind. I never got around to doing the math for figuring out how many more harvests I'd need, but some of the discussion over in the strategy thread made it sound like it wasn't possible to do both the quest and the finish the event and get any sleep lol  don't know

Got a couple slime pits and firefly pens, lotsa EP/TEP, CC, TM, SG, SSG, plus a decent amount of PF and a few trees, but didn't manage to get one single cat fairy pen  taptap . I think I'll harvest the Dens a couple more times then give up.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Tue Oct 31 2017, 03:56

Almost done with the quest on both farms, have the cloud row up and running on both farms.  I'm seeing the advantage of opening the last field now.  I have 2 harvests left on the farm with the field open and 3 on the farm with only 4 fields.  I don't like this event.  Too boring waiting on crops to grow, and both relatively longer.  At least they didn't deem to give us a 10 hour crop.    panic       dig
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Oct 31 2017, 03:58

that's awesome G'Up I did get the cat fairy but I don't think ill be able to finish the bar ill be pushing it to finish the quest on my flwrsndnc farm I don't know how I do that get behind on one farm or the other when I do everything the same on all farms lol  don't know thinking
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Tue Oct 31 2017, 04:15

Finished the event and only one step left in FSQ.  No pits, pens or fairy houses for me.  Did get lots of EP & TEP, a few trees and SG.  Looking forward to next months MM - should be able to open the last field section.  Bring on the new stuff - we're ready.   viking battlecry
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Tue Oct 31 2017, 08:29

Well - FSQ was completed, but the CR will not be achieved; just not enough time to keep harvesting those dens. Got some nice items from the fairy dens, but no cat fairy.   Congrats to all who finished! red smile
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Tue Oct 31 2017, 08:48

I believe I will finish the quests on both farms on the next harvest.  With some fortuitous 5 seed replenishment.  I will definitely finish them.  On the next event that requires things like this in relatively large numbers, I will just do what I can.  To finish I let my sleep shorten, to my detriment.   Never again the pain is not worth it.    Nope   
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top