G&T

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G&T - Page 3 Empty Re: G&T

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Oct 22 2017, 05:09

I know everybody has helped me a lot and I really appreciate it but can I please ask for help I need ladder workshops and duck feather and truffle workshops on my flwrsndnc farm pleeeeease  heart heart heart I ran out of hammers AGAIN :((
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Sun Oct 22 2017, 07:32

Just got home after a whole day out and same tomorrow.

Don't have time to participate and help in this GT.

Good luck to all!!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sun Oct 22 2017, 07:58

Marly - ladder and duck feather workshops on the way.

If anyone has an extra rainbow charm and wants to trade, please let me know.  I've fed my 45 kitty fairies and then some, but no rainbow charm to be seen - just a lot of ep,tep and cc.  Thank you.

EDIT:  Rainbow charm is now residing in the center of my haunted mansion.  Thank you for your kindness - you know who you are.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Oct 22 2017, 16:38

thank you mindy :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Sun Oct 22 2017, 17:08

I cannot believe the En Forum for Barter and Trade. I am sure you all have noticed it too. That the number of postings of Farmers wanting items or need to trade has really plummeted as postings it not as lively as it use to be.

Just wondering if number of farmerama active players are in decline. It is real sad as they hardly any farmers we can help with using a forum. There is only a handful at the moment. It is happening here too. But it is more lively here than EN Forum.

Mindy i did not get any Rainbow Charms either. Thanks kindly to Clonahmon, sent me one. She sent me a Nightgleam Tree too. Also Big thanks to Mindy for Nightgleam Tree too

Marlymar. I am quiet conservative when craft any workshops as Tools are needed to make workshops. But no tools are needed to craft Spooky Workshops as you can get Spooky Duck Feather Workshops they have 10% less Production time compare to normal workshop

I can send you couple of workshops just send me an IGM to which farm you want me to send it too. As there hardly any farmers i can help. Many are asking for things that are like gold dust. Hi
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Oct 22 2017, 18:20

I've also noticed the decline Mooboy. Most of the posting are for stuff not even included in the event.

But the biggest surprise is the exchange. Not a lot you can get without bison, crocs or slime pits. None of my offers have been accepted. Most of them are silly. 5 honey trees for a deer? 5 parrot feather trees for a red mouse?

Thank you to those who have gifted me items I needed on my wish list and thank you to those who were able to trade.

I need 2 more mouse upgrades and BillyWhiskers needs 2 deer.
I have some rare trees, upgrades, eagle, mole, owl, skunk, stork, swan, tortoise, kingfisher, red panda, some orange and red upgrades, and did get a few spooky trees. I had wanted to use them for the quest but would be willing to trade for the other items. Please send an IGM if you can trade.

Marly - how many more workshops do you need? And to which farm? Please IGM me.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Oct 22 2017, 19:43

I'm so proud of you all, and so happy with, that you still come back to here. The EN forum has it's ups and downs... there have been too many downs, I'm sorry to say. I too wished for them to pick up again, and I wished for the sun to shine there too again, but even if it's dark and grey over there at the moment, you guys always make this place a happy place to come back to. 

G&T - Page 3 Big-thank-you
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Oct 22 2017, 19:49

thank you mooboy and pups I sent IGM and again I want to thank everybody who has helped me this G&T I REALLY AM VERY APPRECIATIVE and I promise as soon as money isn't tight again I will do my best to repay you all for all your generosity or to pay your kindness forward I'm going to try and get more licenses for next G&T but ill have to wait and see because my son is getting married in Jan. and I have to save money to travel over 900 miles to be there at wedding plus motel plus wedding gift plus mother of groom gown ect... ect.... so going to be tight for awhile but usually its once in a lifetime event so don't want to miss it :) I am very excited :)) he is my baby ( youngest )  heart heart
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Oct 22 2017, 20:05

love shower you definitely need to be there bear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Sun Oct 22 2017, 21:08

Exciting time coming up, Marly!  You must be thrilled!   heartbeat
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Oct 23 2017, 00:24

yes I am specially since it will probably be the only one of my children to get married lol  ghehe im happy happy wave
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Oct 23 2017, 01:33

Very cool event, congratulations! 

As for Give and Trade, I'm done for now. WHEW!!! that was an intense few giving away days. 

I had fuuun!!!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Oct 23 2017, 01:53

Awwww Marly's lil baby is getting married!!! Congrats!!!  bear hug
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Oct 23 2017, 03:24

thank you guys  heart bear hug and today he just turned 26  ooh cake! ooh cake! cake
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Mon Oct 23 2017, 08:41

Hi hope everyone had a good event :) Does anyone have a goat dairy workshop to send me? (yes I really want the workshop  giggle )
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum