Peak Bragging - Strategy thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peak Bragging - Strategy thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Peak Bragging - Strategy thread

Post by baw815 Wed Dec 06 2017, 09:40

I hope we get a BBD.  If not, I am not sure I have enough of what is required to get the CR and most definitely the crate.    thinking       don't know      Nervous
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Peak Bragging - Strategy thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Peak Bragging - Strategy thread

Post by mytzogan Wed Dec 06 2017, 14:20

well looks like it starts with a BBD so farmers go breeding fast 3:41 hrs left on it GO!GO! farmer
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Wed Dec 06 2017, 16:16

Wow Brooke!   rub eyes What an array of parties all at once!  Hope you have a great time; but please try to conserve energy. 

I am having church ladies over for a Christmas party on Sunday afternoon, so much baking and preparing on Saturday. tasting frying cooking  Hope to squeeze in some farming.  Not sure how far I will go with the event, but will be at least giving it a try.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Dec 06 2017, 19:18

Have everything I can gather but those junks   cry 2

This is another event I need to think a little about doing.  This is not the first time I have had the barn requirements and badges and decided NOT.

I tried to figure it a couple of times and I found it takes between 1 1/2 - 3 years to recover the costs from these events.  They pay for themselves over time.  

(Remember that event giving the one glowworm feed cloud row? You bet I did it.  How can BEEPS justify the event if it does not pay for itself in a estimated amount of time?  The only way for that glowworm feed to pay for one doing the event is PRICES INCREASE.  Obvious what to invest in.)

Anyway, junks are growing and I'll give it a little thought before handing it over.

I would look for somewhere between 1 1/2 - 3 years (all event costs and sacrifices must be considered) to recoup the event costs and production losses. 

I know Mentor Brookeham will find a way.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Dec 06 2017, 20:06

broke - You know I willNodYes giggle

Willow - I'm all your Church ladies are going to be delighted with all your baked goodies!!! MERRY Merry! Bells

I totally missed the surprise BB. don't know I logged in with 1 minute to go. rub eyes LOL Oh well...I'm pretty sure BP will have another over the weekend.
2 of my Holiday parties are my Hubby's work. 1 Friday night at Bosses house and another Formal dinner an hour and a half out of town on Sat. I wish they would just do ONE!!!! I know....BAH Humbug on me!!!! tongue
xmas lights xmas lights xmas lights xmas lights xmas lights xmas lights
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 08 2017, 12:06

I must really be an idiot (no comment necessary)!  The farm is working the event.  I don't know how many junks to grow and just growin them like a real junks-grower, forbid.  bad marks  

There is absolutely nothing I have received from the barn banger event, nothing.  A crate with a tool box in it!  I've got to be out of my mind to be giving stuff for this free foolishness.  

This event is the height of stupidity.  Go BEEPS go.  

I da wish anybody any luck with this event.  How can one not make the right move?  

If you're having trouble with this event then I hope you fall off the mountain.  dig   sledding
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Dec 08 2017, 16:18

farmer_broke wrote:I must really be an idiot (no comment necessary)!  
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Dec 09 2017, 22:36

Is the game down? It's been a while and I can't get into the farms on any browser. It is finally snowing here....maybe water got into the tractor's gas tank? tongue
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sat Dec 09 2017, 22:43

It's not just you, Puppies.  I got kicked out rather unceremoniously and can't get back in.  Am getting an error
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Too bad it's the weekend - sure hope we don't have to wait until Monday for a repair.   sos help
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Sat Dec 09 2017, 22:54

Game is down over here too   hmpf
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Dec 09 2017, 23:17

Hopefully BP pays someone to keep the lights on and the game running on the weekends!!! whistling Or we could be like this until their Monday!  cry 1 sos help
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Sat Dec 09 2017, 23:26

All bigpoint games are down
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Dec 10 2017, 00:25

Ridiculous, it's been hours  hmpf . Crops sitting idle, buffs wasting away into BP oblivion  frustration
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Sun Dec 10 2017, 00:31

Darn, I was going to go in and do some crops, harvest my workshops, etc. before heading out.  Christmas party at a friend's house tonight.  Guess I'll have to wait until the wee hours when I get home.

Merry, merry, everyone!   skiing santa
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Dec 10 2017, 00:47

thud hmpf No! Why! I had 132 breeding animals in!!!! I'm also leaving soon for an out of town Xmas dinner!!! So wee hours for me too jazzy!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum