Peak Bragging - Strategy thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peak Bragging - Strategy thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Peak Bragging - Strategy thread

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Dec 10 2017, 01:30

lol I was going to come in here and ask about it too but after reading your posts I had to chuckle lol I hope you guys are not to blurry eyed to do your farms wee hrs in the morn after being out at Christmas celebrations lol :)) cheers wine toast pweeeep flubbelub cold from me to you from me to you heart heart I wanted to gather my daily gift and advent calendar gift and hand out gifts  cry 2  I hope it comes back up before I cant get them  help  or they might have to reimburse us again  panic hope you Brooke and jazzy have lots of fun at your parties  pillow fight star colors dancing group hug group hug
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Peak Bragging - Strategy thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Peak Bragging - Strategy thread

Post by farmer_broke Sun Dec 10 2017, 02:12

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

tistheseason

We are having an exciting holiday celebration here at BEEPS!

Happy Holidays to you.

During this down time, you may send all credit card payments to: 
farmer_broke c/o faqts.do-talk 

(you will receive a special holiday XXL broke tree upon receipt) 

rudolph happy
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Dec 10 2017, 02:48

It's been over 4 hours since I couldn't get into my farms or the forum. Not sure how long before that BP went down, I was outside dealing with animals. Anyone know an approx time? Mindy?

All of BP is sleeping off their BP Company Xmas party hangovers, no one's mannin' the servers  boh
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:04

Just got back in, about 6:03 PST  pc problems
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:05

I came to find out if it was just me.
9 pm eastern still down :(
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:06

Well, I messed around trying to get in for about 1/2 hr., then hit Google to see if the site was down before I posted here - so it's been about 4 1/2 - 5 hrs since I was booted out of the game.

Add:  I'm now back in too.  It did take a couple of tries and a system reboot, but the game's back up.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:11

Game is up - in German!  What in the world is going on?
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:12

xmastree presents

Now harvesting my farm.

XXL broke tree offer now expired.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:13

Willow, that happened to me too.  Adjust the language to English.  The game may return gibberish instead of the game screen.  If that happens, reload your browser and try the game again.  it should work.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:19

Thanks mindy - I was apparently doing that when you posted.  

I shut down that browser and switched to another - which gave me English.  Then went back to the first browser and it opened correctly.  However, the forum is down.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:21

Thaks Mindy. That's close to how long I could not get in.
Luckily my game loaded in the right language, I might have blown a gasket if it loaded in german lol  No! Why!

Hmm Willow, I got into the forum with chrome and microsoft edge  scratch head
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:26

Thanks Guinea - Forum came back on both browsers now.  Intermittent problems in different areas perhaps?  Or another hack?
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:39

If it was a hack, then it was quite thorough - Esca said all the BP games were down.   I just figured someone on the cleaning staff accidentally unplugged the servers.   big grin
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Dec 10 2017, 03:50

Whatever it was, I hope a lot of BP's staff had to change their underwear once they got word everything was belly up!!!  ghehe
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Dec 11 2017, 03:42

I hope we get some kind of nice prezzie from BP for this error! I wasted lots of buffs, breeding, etc. while it was down! Not happy!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top