Pnp

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pnp - Page 5 Empty Re: Pnp

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Nov 25 2016, 12:16

Thank you Mir, Irisa and Brooke! red smile

I do remember how  hard last year's holiday was for you and I hope you had a great time gathering yesterday.

We had a good time. A few hiccups but normal stuff when family gets together. The only thing that made my heart really sad was certain people were so focused on who was missing or the limited amount of time someone is here that they were unable to enjoy the rest of us who were. I choose to be grateful for the visit no matter how long it was. They are all still asleep so I am spending a few minutes with you all and hope you have a wonderful day!
Today is Black Friday and oh my what a crazy day for shopping. I will be staying home. There is nothing for sale that I would brave the crowds for.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Nov 25 2016, 12:40

PNP, I'm with you.  Nothing in the stores worth fighting over or battling the crowds.  When I was younger I did it, but no longer.

Thanksgiving here was quiet.  I got a lot of sleep and ate left-over pizza.  Boy, I really know how to celebrate.    belly laugh   Glad you had a good time and hope your tummy is still full of birdie.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Fri Nov 25 2016, 13:07

Me three.  Not going out for any sales today.  Congrats again on your Top 1000 placing pnp!

dog lick horse running
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Nov 25 2016, 15:56

mindy - the kids wanted pizza rolls for dinner last night ghehe

Thank you CC! Hi bear hug heart dog lick
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Nov 25 2016, 19:51

Me 4!!!! MeMeMe No black friday for me!!!! Today is all about decorating the house for Christmas!!!!

pnp - It is sad that your whole family couldn't realize how lucky they were to have those present....instead of being sad for those who weren't or that some couldn't spend a lot of time there. I'm treasuring all the time/holidays that I have with my single adult sons, parents and brother. In the future....they may be elsewhere.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Nov 25 2016, 20:16

Brooke - it wasn't the whole family but certain members. I understand both sides and refuse to take sides. I do believe everyone gave their best effort even if that was not what others wanted. I choose to let hurt and ruffled feelings go and just focus on being together and enjoying every moment.

I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday with your family.

bear hugbear hugbear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sat Nov 26 2016, 19:13

Hi pnp! Hi  Sorry it took so long to get here to say hello, but you've been on my mind even if I'm a slug in writing messages Hug.  I'm glad you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving by choosing to remember the Thanks in it.  No Black Friday here, either, too busy with other things, and besides, that's what computers are for, lol.  Well, that and farming farmer, of course!  Better keep this short while I finish up my coffee, got waaayyy too much to do today to stay much longer else I'll get nothing done, but know you're being thought of, and I'll get an IGM to you hopefully today or tomorrow Pnp - Page 5 Writing-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.  Love the avatar, that beagle is so adorable!
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Nov 27 2016, 16:58

Hi spots! Glad to see you girl! I owe you an IGM too. You have been on my mind a lot since this is the first Thanksgiving without MIL. I know how much you cherished your time together and I'm sure all of you are still feeling a bit lost. Hugs to you dog lick

I am just now trying to catch up on the farm. Family has been here since Wednesday. My twin sister got the flu and is now only just able to travel home today. Now Mom has it. I am keeping my fingers crossed I don't get it but I am sure it is more likely only a matter of time. Hubby and I have anniversary plans later this week and the last few years I have had to reschedule them each time due to illness. I was hoping this year it would pass me by....

Thanks for the kind word about my avatar. Tookie found it for me and even though it is not my own dog, it is cute red smile I like your polar bears. They are just perfect for you. bear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Nov 27 2016, 18:04

pnp, have you considered getting a flu shot in October?
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Nov 27 2016, 18:31

Mom had a flu shot and pneumonia shot and she still got sick. I got a flu shot years ago and immediately was sick with the flu and got it again later that season. I haven't gotten the shot since then because it didn't seem to keep me from getting sick. Hubby gets one every year and son got his during his National Guard weekend training. So...just daughter and I are the only ones not inoculated.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Nov 27 2016, 19:02

Oh well, it was a thought.  Obviously doesn't work for everyone.  Drink lots of OJ, do all you can to avoid or kill off those germs.  good luck
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by tommone63 Wed Nov 30 2016, 10:56

Hi Puppies
I just found my way here last night looking for Broke and I found some old friends already here. dog lick
tommone63
tommone63

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 30 2016, 12:52

Hi tommone red smile
I'm glad you are here. I hope you will visit often and will have as much fun here as we did in chat. dog lick
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Wed Nov 30 2016, 14:29

mindy1701 wrote:
Thanksgiving here was quiet.  I got a lot of sleep and ate left-over pizza.  Boy, I really know how to celebrate.    belly laugh   

PIZZA!  You had left-over PIZZA, Mindy??? rub eyes  Now I want pizza...   cry 1   whistling    not me
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Wed Nov 30 2016, 14:43

WE should have a pizza party!
Now that would be fun!
Yumm Yumm   

shower song  :dry myself:   ooh cake! :cheersbeer: 🎏
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down