Back to top Go down

Market exchange - Page 4 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15 2016, 03:39

We will patiently wait so she can post it on her name red smile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirpippen Tue Nov 15 2016, 14:11

Arielh wrote:
In this tread you can post your market number.

Thanks a heap Arielh. I've tried to find my market before, but the numbers were never there. My son told me the just have to be, but when I let him look he told me that I was right the numbers were gone. With that all said and done I', proud to announce that I belong to market 21.
YESSS!
sirpippen
sirpippen

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Nov 15 2016, 15:14

Yes she has lots of exams. I think she will make appearances whenever there is a breeding event as that takes less time to finish. So may be for Camel event ?
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Clash Wed Nov 16 2016, 05:59

I used to watch the market daily but have not had that luxury the last 6 months or so.  I sell a bit here and there but I don't buy much.  I've started getting back into watching for deals now that I have more time again and I'm shocked...shocked at the amount of inflation in some areas.

Lavender Jam for example is selling 11,000 to 12,000 each.  Eek   I was buying at less than 4000.  That's a heck of an inflation hike.  losing money  It's going to take me some time to get my bearings in this new market.
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Wed Nov 16 2016, 22:37

Quiet of Few Craft Products have gone up in price...1) There are less Farmers Crafting Them to Sell to the Market...2) Some Farmers do not reap enough Salt, Sugar, Herbal. Wires or Mandrakes Harvest their Farms to be able to Craft them often. 3) Many Fruit and Crops have gone up in price too

The Benefit of Making CC is can buy these Craft Products from the Market, without the need to Craft them !! thumbs up
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Nov 17 2016, 13:30

My Sultan camel (9mill) and Disco chameleon (18 mill) are not selling...

53 hrs left...and they're back in the barn, minus a few millions in fee. 

cry 2   frustration
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Nov 17 2016, 13:38

With camel breeding being anticipated in December, it is likely you could get more for it.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Nov 17 2016, 14:00

I hope so. Thank you for giving me hope for that!  NodYes
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Sun Nov 20 2016, 20:02

Is it just me and my market, but people are not going wild shopping. I assume the big rush comes later - closer to deadline and people see themselves just a little bit short of top 3000/1000. Or is this just very slow and not much hype for this years HH ?
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20 2016, 20:05

In my opinion:
1. many gave up already and just don't even go for the CR
2. many just did not have enough drops yet to even start

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Nov 20 2016, 20:18

I'm a little disappointed with my market action as well... I just don't see the prices I expected to see and take advantage of, so I've only listed a few lots of parrot feathers so far (that took 2 days to sell!). I'm hoping to see prices shoot up towards the final day/hours as more farmers start scrambling to keep their place in the top1000 maybe . Sadly tho, I'm kind of thinking/wondering if this event may be a way for farmers to empty their barns and go out with a bang (as in quit the game). :hmz:
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by TCRooster Sun Nov 20 2016, 20:22

Was hoping my tree fruit would be snapped up at silly prices but market 4 isn't moving as quickly as it has in the past and carnations, which usually shift quickly during HH are not rising to the bait either.
TCRooster
TCRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Sun Nov 20 2016, 20:58

Hmm, so the event and HH is off to a very slow start. I did try to read the german forum, the feedback thread is a 132 pages conversation and chit chat. But it shared a lot of the same sentiments:
*Not great rewards, but okay for top 1000
* Drops just for event crop, not happy
*Poo not flying off the shelf
*crop requirements okay, but drops the killer

Those that are going for it, had already made their mind up before the event. The rest are busy cheering them on. Was few poster about this as a normal event.

I do hope there are a few that are getting tempted when they see the top 1000 in their reach, sadly the top 3000 isn't worth it. PF isn't much of a bragging right.

I'll check the market again tomorrow, if it has started rising I'll hold, if not I think I shall chuck the fruit into trophies. I so wanted to become rich again :hmz:
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Mon Nov 21 2016, 01:33

GuineaUp wrote: I'm kind of thinking/wondering if this event may be a way for farmers to empty their barns and go out with a bang (as in quit the game)

This is a possibility.  Skibec just quit - sold off everything and is hoping for a G&T to get rid of the rest.  Many of my neighbors have quit recently, including long time players.  It's sad.

back to topic:  market 39 isn't doing much either.  I did finally sell some hippos - only took 3 days.  Poop is moving very slowly - pun intended, maybe we need more roughage.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top