Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy

Post by mindy1701 Thu Feb 16 2017, 20:11

Thanks everyone for the good info on getting more points.  My point counts have gone up.  Really don't like this game/event.  I'm only going for the PF and GB.  Have plenty of drops but am only growing crops on 1 field, so that is limiting - and I don't care.   dancing
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Feb 16 2017, 22:34

Is anyone else having trouble logging in thru the direct Farmerama page (not the BP portal) since the browser security certificate update?  I finally got on, but it took a while. thinking  Not cool to do something like that which can affect farmer's ability to connect right in the middle of an event; I have enough internet issues, I don't need BP to add to them.GaaH!
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Thu Feb 16 2017, 22:52

I have got the Hang of Mini Game after 2nd Attempt. Now i am able to get 24 Star Coins nearly every mini game.

It quiet slow to get the Drops which is an Issue here. But I doing ok on Crops so far. Need to work out how many Star Coins i need as i think i am not going for Cloud Row as it not appeal to give me EP Every 72 Hours as it gives Pheromones but these can be easy obtained in the Markets from CC Profits or those who have at least 1 Scented Tree which can produce 12 Pheromones in 72 Hours 

As I am unsure to get the Cloud Givers or not but will get those wonder trees and wonder stables. Party Tickets. PF and 5 GB  Hi Weather to keep growing event crops or replace them with peacocks to get ready for peacock breeding !!

I did witness the Gold Heart appeared 3 times but two gold hearts appeared at same time could not shop both of them in time

It is correct the Max we can get is 24 Star Coins hmz2
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Feb 16 2017, 23:09

That's the way I understand it, Ajjg. Yup

Anyone looking for a new chick?  I just started a baby farm sorta accidentally, spotsbox1, maybe I'd get someone I know for a mentor?  I won't play this farm much (famous last words  giggle ), but I can sure send love points your way! fallinghearts
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Feb 16 2017, 23:57

Does anyone know if we can buy the 3 givers more than once? None of them have the little 0/1 up in the corner like everything else does.  scratch head
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Thu Feb 16 2017, 23:58

More than once. As many you can, or you want to buy those deocrations.
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Feb 17 2017, 01:00

Hi spots
I just removed 3 chicks from the nest and was hoping I would get your baby farm but, I just got 3 more level 3 with thermometers dropping.

I did have a chick return to the game after a long illness (she posted on the DS) but I haven't heard back from her yet.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Fri Feb 17 2017, 01:35

Hi pnp!  heartbeat  I still haven't been assigned a mentor, so maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day.  At the rate it's going, I'll be out of the nest before I get a mentor.  I'm at level 5 now, will back off to see if I can get assigned to someone before I level up any more.  I tried to see if I could mentor myself, lol, but got 2 others that are already low on the therm.  big grin
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Feb 17 2017, 02:44

I tried to get you too spots but no such luck lol
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Feb 17 2017, 02:50

ThomasZalan wrote:More than once. As many you can, or you want to buy those deocrations.
thank you Thomas! Good to know. But lol at the rate the drops are falling, I am not holding my breath to even be able to get a 2nd 1x2 giver   dedtired
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Feb 17 2017, 03:15

spots -I also tried to get you as a chick!    But NO!!!! cry 2  I  am now mentor to another level 3(and dropping) chick with a name of all numbers! BOT anyone????  taptap

I finally gave the shooting game a try today. I am super lame at this!!!!! GaaH!  I only received 24 a couple of times. Mostly I get 20,18 or 22. I think I missed the lag time drama. It's just my horrible eye/hand coordination. head bang
So I'm going to be growing tons more of the so-called "love plant"!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Fri Feb 17 2017, 05:00

I tried for you as well spots - no luck.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Fri Feb 17 2017, 07:07

I'm still available, seems I'm last in line of a long queue of inactive chicks.  tongue  Still only level 5, gonna try to stay there for a bit.  

Why does the dumb ball not go when you click click click for it to do so, but immediately fires as a target drops GaaH! ?  Oh well, I'm doing well over all, need to get some drops tho to keep building balls.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Fri Feb 17 2017, 10:26

Hi Spots, I tried to grab you but got one of the usual level 3 but I also got a live one - level 32! First one in a very, very long time.   happy run

I don't usually delete my chicks till they flash red (you never know, they might come back giggle) and I keep sending gifts and a final message, grab the bonus (it is taking forever to get to be a level 3 mentor taptap ) then delete but I always get level 3's who usually already have a low thermometer or, more often, are already flashing red!  GaaH!

Still, may get lucky tomorrow ...  flubbelub

Forgot to say:  I really don't like this event for all the reasons everyone else has stated.  I will be very lucky to get the CR and its components but if I have a choice, I may select from the other prizes.  For a seasoned farmer, this can hardly be "Medium" difficulty, surely? farmer
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Fri Feb 17 2017, 12:18

Okay, who turned out the lights?  scratch head  Just got kicked out of the game a few minutes ago, now all I get is "503 error service unavailable" when I try to log in.  On all browsers, including Puffin on android phone. angry Heart and Soul (Valentine Event) Strategy - Page 4 Cute-puppy-crying-smiley-emoticon
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top