Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!! Empty Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!!

Post by Brookeham Wed May 17 2017, 18:42

Hi friends!!! Hi

I made a suggestion for elephant breeding on the DS today. I'm asking for your support of this idea. If you agree, please will you add your voice(post) to my suggestion thread? 

Thanks so much!!!!!  fallinghearts

p.s. I'm so bored with breeding on the island....and this would give a big boost of my enthusiasm for the game.  heartbeat  NodYes
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!! Empty Re: Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!!

Post by Tookie Wed May 17 2017, 18:58

done.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!! Empty Re: Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!!

Post by cylentlea123 Wed May 17 2017, 23:24

A new Mod for the en forum
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Thu May 18 2017, 05:15

Happy to add my vote for elephant breeding! heartbeat  

I also noted the new mod introduction.  Gave a polite and friendly welcome (and hoping for a happier turn for the EN forum). bloempie
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed May 24 2017, 03:36

Thanks for all your lovely support of elephant breeding on the DS.!!! You guys are fabulous!!!  love it kissy bear hug
I hope BP considers this. I'd much rather have elephant breeding than all these new additions.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Thu May 25 2017, 19:25

But they will do bear breeding?
Please help my Elephant breeding campaign!!!! 04-jpg
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu May 25 2017, 23:08

OOoops I didn't see this til now. I also posted it in news for June. Thanks Thomas!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top