Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Post by meba091 Sun Oct 22 2017, 01:58

Ouch! That was bad there there Hope you don't do that again...ever

I have traded all my slime monsters away...lol
so no hurry hurry for me working those quests giggle
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy

Post by Tookie Sun Oct 22 2017, 12:55

I think we've all done it... waste pf. And put supergrow on cress or lettuce.... whaaaa!!!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Oct 22 2017, 13:19

Last night I only intended to put suzy super grow on my trees. I have been very careful to be sure I didn't spray my crops. Well...good intentions and all that....Suzy flew her plane over the entire field of crops thud ghehe
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Sun Oct 22 2017, 14:10

Erridge got one of the new bits of land in the Mushroom Forest.  dancing star colors happy run
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Oct 22 2017, 14:15

clap clap happy wave cheer on
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Oct 22 2017, 14:16

I think I made a mistake in leaving my darklight fireflies on the field.I haven't left enough room for crops thud
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sun Oct 22 2017, 17:14

Joining the club of spraying SG on mm crops thud

WTG Cassie clap clap
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Sun Oct 22 2017, 17:58

Planted glow mold last night on 1x1s for Jack's Back FSQ -- came in this morning half asleep with 10 minutes left on my last harvester.  Quickly harvested everything and replanted MM crops of another kind (as well as the rest of my overnight crops on main/baha).  Forgot the CAC.   thud

Need to finish my first coffee before heading to the farm, me thinks...

And yay, Erridge, for opening up a new MM area!   clap clap
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Sun Oct 22 2017, 18:43

Thanks folks  kissy I hope you are all opening new areas on your own farms.  cheer on
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Sun Oct 22 2017, 19:06

Ouch on the SGs!
And Congrats to all who have opened up more space in MM -- well done!  cheers

Goodness, those 1 hour harvester coupons are useless...
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Oct 22 2017, 19:09

ghehe, to me those one hour coupons are pretty usefull.... At least when I still had everything up and running. Imagine not having the monthly subscription harvester, and needing to harvest all your fields, parks and cloudrows by hand... I wonder how long that would take if you have ALL the cloud rows... I missed a few, but still had about 74 pages of them. 
and all fields on 1x1's.... aaaaah!!

shock faint

and I'm still using them, now during give and trade, to harvest my jumbo trees. (can't send those, unfortunately) those take about 35 hours to mature,   frustration so... if you don't have a harvester, it;'s nice to use a coupon like that.  cheer on
I still think they should add coupons to the daily gifts. Perhaps a ten minute one. That would be so cool.  happy wave

if I could give these away I would do so. 
Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 4 Coupon10

I hope they will make the jumbo trees tradable too at some point, but I bet BP is sorry they ever introduced them at all!  As they prefer to SELL the supergrow, and suzy grow and mulch these days... still... I wish I could give em away to all of ya! 

Still looks pretty cool when they're done though... 
Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 4 Jumbo_10

this one is not done yet but i still like the view.  love shower  
Moonlight Fairy Tale - Strategy - Page 4 Jumbo_11
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Oct 22 2017, 19:22

clap clap happy wave
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Oct 22 2017, 19:25

wow that's a lot of jumbo trees I was lucky to get 2 sg jumbo trees
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Oct 22 2017, 19:47

I still had money to spend, way back then... I think it was the very first, or maybe second transseedlantic express that gave them, and I went nuts with that event, and scored a whole bunch... that was a VERY lucky choice, cuz I never did that again, afterwards. Spending that much I mean. But as they never came back... yah... very lucky indeed.

now if only they'd make em tradable...  boh
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Sun Oct 22 2017, 21:15

I have one 48 hour harvester coupon that I'm saving for the next event, and that's it for my coupons.  Mostly I've used the harvest helper rewards in FSQs in past events since I don't have an inventory of coupons yet, but used the two 12hr ones I had for this event.  Not close on finishing any of the product FSQs to get the harvester at the end, so I'll just do it the slow way.

The one hour I used was over so fast!  So I'm plucking and planting those wee 1x1s by hand now.  Getting a rhythm going.   stick dancer
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top