Cool for cats

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cool for cats - Page 10 Empty Re: Cool for cats

Post by pepsishot Sun Nov 13 2016, 23:58

@MARLYMAR I tried to breed more of them but ran out of cats. I'm trying to remember that I'm one step closer to a pink production but it hasn't stopped the whining yet. Disappointment still too fresh to move on.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Nov 14 2016, 00:03

I know it will get better I have done that when I was trying to make my pink dog there there feel better
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Nov 14 2016, 06:33

pepsishot - So sorry for your pink oops on the cat pens! Good point....that you are going to have a pink cardboard box pen before any of us!!!! Grin

I did build a pink cat pen. big grin One early this morning and realized in my frenzy right before BBD finished today...that I got 2 more persians...so now I have 2!!! love it
I had some fairly good skips...twice I received persians from tabby's, reg cats to maine coons and british blue. From reg. frogs I got a frog prince and from reg. cuckoo's a buildeer cuckoo.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Mon Nov 14 2016, 06:52

I have Completed Cool for Cats Event. I was going to donate Cats to New Event But Changed my Mind is Market Price of Cats and Market Price of Tabby Cats that made me in the End Donated All 306 Tabby Cats to Do this Event

I Should have Followed Meba091 Sold my Cats Earlier at Higher Price as there was lots of other farmers constantly keep lowering the price of Cats Left it bit to late hoping and holding out they will sell at Higher Price Next Time i sell them bit Earlier  Grin

But Still Made loads of CC so went on bit of Splurge to but stuff to complete some Quests for PF, Stars and other rewards to did spend my Stars on Two Cat Runes.

I did do some Cat Breeding my best Skips was Two British Blue Cats  :big grin:I did Splurge Fair bit of CC Snapping up Breeding Cats in the Market for some Boost of Breeding Cats and use them to work on Trade it up Quest, Saving my PF 

Now Pulled out my Cat Kennels Since Price of Cat is going into Free Fall Now that Baby Boom is over. Now it time to work on next Event  greedy
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchboy Mon Nov 14 2016, 11:33

Hello goodmorning
Just when i want to give up my hope of an PINK penn this happend inthe last BBD hour fallinghearts
I had by then 1 Persian and 1 Siamese wich i was very happy with after a real struggle for more
But then just before the time run out farmer well what can i say full marks take a look youre self
Its the firts presents for my birthday later on this week  pweeeep 🎏 only these i gave myself cheers belly laugh :rolling on flo :rolling on flo fallinghearts
i am over the moon
Cool for cats - Page 10 17927010
Dutchboy
Dutchboy

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Mon Nov 14 2016, 12:33

green envy
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Nov 14 2016, 13:18

Congratulations to everyone on their Baby Boom successes! star colors
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by JJenks Mon Nov 14 2016, 16:06

Congrats everyone on finishing cat breeding and all your pretty new Pink pens.  star colors

I was able to get a Pink Kitty (1/2 of a Pink cardboard factory...my only good skip) and a second Pink Frog finished.   im happy  
Skips were slim to none so had to sell and buy my way.  big money  But the market was very friendly during this event, just wish I had more time.
JJenks
JJenks

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Nov 14 2016, 16:54

pepsishot,    Pink cardboard factory is really beautiful. You will like it better than pink cat pen.  YESSS!

Dutchboyfull marks thumbs up

and to all others who got pink and whatever they wished for. I forgot what the cloud row gave. Have to check it out.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14 2016, 17:00

Reminder!

Tomorrow a second Baby Boom and Power-feed Sale

15th - 16th

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Nov 14 2016, 17:01

That's what I came to post and you did it. Good Moderators !
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14 2016, 17:04

Thank you red smile always feel free to remind us! As we also do not know the times the mods over there will post it hmz2

Put announcements in and on the scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Nov 14 2016, 17:46

Done thumbs up and good night. :count sheep:
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchboy Mon Nov 14 2016, 21:26

:backtotopic: TOMMORROW AN OTHER CHANGE ON A PINK PENN :HUGZ:

I will try but am not gone buy PF farmer   losing money losing money spend to much already not me
Dutchboy
Dutchboy

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Tue Nov 15 2016, 17:44

I got my pink kitty pen!!!  cat cuddle 

Doing what I can to get the other needed kitty for the pink production pen. I have zero hope it'll happen this time around. I have a limited number of power feed to work with. Oh well, at least I am half way there and I have one pink pen too.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top