Post by clonahmon Wed Nov 09 2016, 15:48

No announcement yet.

I think, the strategy thread in the official forum is quite empty
clonahmon
clonahmon

Back to top Go down

Cool for cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool for cats

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 09 2016, 16:14

You could spend real money on the Mill Subscription tomorrow, Clonahmon.  It's also great for milling PF in half the time.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by clonahmon Wed Nov 09 2016, 16:26

Yes I could, but I won't as I am not spending RL money on a game. I rather spend my RL money on RL things ;)

chocolates for example :chocolate:

I just saw on the german forum, that the mods there are regarding the event as HARD and not only medium as there is a lot of powerfood needed.
Hope it helps
clonahmon
clonahmon

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 09 2016, 16:27

big grin
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09 2016, 16:35

I agree on the hard part. I also added a small note on that into the announcement and FAQ here.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 09 2016, 16:50

Thanks for the update.

Saw the "discussion" (if you could call it that) on the DS about the farm level for participation in the event.  I suspect it is because you can win workshops.  Workshops at higher level than the event animal so therefore, can't win unless you can use them.  Wish they would just spell it out for those newcomers that aren't aware of it.  (BP Mods, don't know ) We might find out when the event starts but it takes a newbie level 24-29 who is brave enough to post a question.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Nov 09 2016, 18:17

Yes it is practically empty. I just put one in the strategy thread there and I am not posting anymore over there. I put that one thread to make my presence felt. I told the support yesterday that if this trend continues I will post only in the grapevine section and leave the rest out. Still got no reply from them.

cali, that smiley in brackets make me smiley. I have a good mind to rake up issues in help section and keep on prolonging the thread, putting sub-questions and citing rule for rule & law for law . But I don't want to do so.That's what I do in real life. And no time or energy for it in the forum.

Dutchboy  posted in grapevine there

"Farmlily i must admit andi am a (smal ) dog guy but even i even enjoyed your pictures to bad there gone but maybe they can be placed on an other forum site Cool for cats - Page 2 Tongueif so let us know where Cool for cats - Page 2 Music
I couldn't refrain from laughing. Dutchboy if that  portion is edited in your post ask me before posting help section, I will give you legal opinion as how to tackle it. ;)  wink
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Wed Nov 09 2016, 18:24

cylentlea123 wrote:....
Why was I thinking I'd only need 400 cats for the breeding event??  cry 3
Because you are a sane and normal person. Can't say the same for BP. It's ridiculous, don't know if I want to do the event, just doesn't seem worth it. lol, for the first time I scrolled to check the prize of an event as usually they don't matter.

What to do - what to do  scratch head
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 09 2016, 18:32

There better be at least a short BBD right after the even starts... but with so much wishy washy stuff going on and a bunch of changes lately that would just be our luck hmpf
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Nov 09 2016, 19:17

Well as all of you know.....I'm chomping on the bit for cat breeding to start! I'm definitely doing this event!!! My goal is a pink kitty pen!!!
I do feel bad for my pink partner in crime DBAYES. I wrote to her telling her of this fab site(and inviting her to come on over)...and that I was NOT going to post much on the old forum anymore. She is sad...and doesn't have much time to post or even look at the forum with her ill hubby and work. She asked if I would at least come back now & again to the Royal Pink Club.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 09 2016, 19:22

You could move the Royal Pink Club here, couldn't you?
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09 2016, 19:37

Yup happyblush

I think I would recommend the Chit Chat section... scratch head

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Nov 09 2016, 20:52

Great idea!!!! I will ask the Queen of Pink..DBAYES if she's okay with that!

By the way MSB and Tookie our fearless, friendly leaders: Could we pretty please have more pink selections in the color category. drooling  There's no hot pink....and you know how I adore Hot pink!!!! love it
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09 2016, 20:57

It is possible, as the color box now is double, every color is in there 2 times, I made it that big to be able to add colors.
But it is not so easy to do as it involves coding in the basement, so it has to wait a bit because to do it correct I have to switch almost every color in it, sorry.

It is on the planning kissy

Back to top Go down

Post by skibec Wed Nov 09 2016, 20:58

Hi, thanks for this forum. I love lurking the strategy threads, but now I don't want to ever post again on the regular forum. :/ I didn't realize there was a biased mod, so I really thought it was my fault that thread got closed down.

I only have 700 cats and 300 powerfeed, so no way can I complete it all. I think I may just do first three steps on the left side to get the orange cat upgrade, then sell the rest for profit. Or would it be better to use the feed I have in hopes of skips? Hmm...

If anyone has extra stars to spare, remember you can get 20 cats for 55 stars and/or 1 maine coon for 50 stars (the maine coon is worth 240,000 exchange value which would be a big help for the final stage if you get that far).
skibec
skibec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top