Somebody knows something ?
What is it ?
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Market exchange - Page 9 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by farmer_broke Thu Dec 22 2016, 06:44

One-Two is the best  tongue!

I told you.  If all BP wants is a bird donation and farmers have to purchase then those who want CCs will sell the cuckoo and compete.  

Many farms are broker than before the last event too from fooling with high priced camels and camel feed.  And for a very expensive crate of nothing every once in a while.  Why not sell a cheap cuckoo if one has them?  I want the ones that can't afford anything else if possible.

Careful EVs!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Thu Dec 22 2016, 14:14

I want to finish those storage quarters quests, and the amounts are too big I dont even know where to start.
To donate animals or breeding in general, what are the cheapest ones I can get from the market?
If someone has made a list, please share.

PS: Last day of school. Im sooooo ready for a break!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Dec 22 2016, 16:39

esca - I've been trying to do the very same! big grin I've been using bred monkies and some panda's too! I have finally (just yesterday) finished both arboretums on the island. whistling That was my main goal b/c of lack of space on baha. Woo Hoo for you on your last day of school!!!! dancing I hope you have a spendid Holiday!!!  :garland:
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:03

Esca I need to know exactly what you are trying to do.  We are on the same market and I know the market well.  

Regardless of what you decide, the amount of CCs you spend will depend upon the hurry you are in to complete the quest(s).  Availability is an issue for the lower rate animals.

BP is certain to keep breeding animal donation more efficient that regular animals because RL funds are generated from power feed sales and not the base animal.  Breeding yourself is a good alternative if you do not mind converting RL funds to the breeding animal.  BP generates revenues by giving us 25 and charging for a thousand.  

The simple computation of an EV rate at any moment in time is only the beginning 

There are farms that are holding high level breeding animals.  For instance this farm is holding a couple of computer mice.  The EV is 3.2 million which is good for quest use if you can get them. (Not at the max the farm can charge today though.)  The maximum price I can charge is at a rate of 3.2 ccs per point.  This is why we do not see them.  The max on the sliding scale is too low to maximize profits so I'll hold.  And the golden goose is even worse than that with a maximum ratio of 2.4 .    

And we can even cut a deal in ccs for all the requirements of the quests.  You help me and I'll help you and I can work it like this:  I'll sell you say 3 high level breeding animals for 30% below what is regarded as a fair price.  I'll make up the difference by overcharging on other animals.  All this is negotiable.  The alternative is to breed um yourself or beat me to um in the market.  

If you want to shop for monkeys you can get them now for about 5.89 buying 1-20 at a time or lots or 1-10 cows at 5.99  or dogs at 7.49  or swans at 41.88 or ladybugs at 29.32.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:45

oh crap!  Now I have to do math??   bemused 

keep charts and computations of all animals to find out when the best time is to buy??

my head hurts just thinking about it.   frustration   head bang
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Fri Dec 23 2016, 00:53

My first idea was to donate what I believe I won´t ever need.

- breeding animals of finished quests ( rabbit, chicken, duck, sheep, cuckoo, camel, horses)
- high breeding animals of unfinished quests (i.e. I just need a level 8 cow so I don't mind donating the level 7 that I have)
- animals I can grow easily (pigs, cows, ducks, horses, turkeys...)

I will not donate animals whose neon pen might come in the future (I´d rather keep saving them) nor special animals (have very few)

However, by donating all that I would only make half of the quests.

I still haven't used any $$ in the game and I'm not planning to do so.
I do have 3500 PF that could be used for that, but I'd prefer to use the market to look for the cheapest animal /breeding.

SO if you happpen to have a list (I'm sure you do, or at least your mind does) that would be great.

I'm broke at this time, so I will have to wait for the next event.
Or I could start selling what I have lots (cuckoos) and get better EV animals
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Fri Dec 23 2016, 02:40

I just looked at the market for animals or breedings below ratio 5, and all I saw were brown pigs and halfingers.
I guess I'll end up buying high breeding animals cause otherwise it will take forever
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 23 2016, 04:47

Esca, great school is out for you.  How well I know a few sides to that.  

Great answer and thanks; can provide you with a few comments and I have a better idea of what you want to know, do and how.  

First I need to harvest like a junks-grower by hand and I'll get back with you shortly.  

In a week, we have more progress with the discussion of EV than I have been able to make trying to explain for over three years. 

First, let's include a little reality in all this.  I saw in one step of a quest that required 8.4 million EV of animals or breeding animals.  You say you can produce horses easily.  I don't don't doubt you or am criticizing you:  For 8.4 million EV using horses you will need over 46,000 horses.  If we harvested 128 standard stables twice a day it would take us about 180 days.  If that is what you want to do then produce um and that will get one step out of the way.  For me, that seems more insane than growing event junks but it is an option.

Somewhere with all this reasoning and data I want to help you with information that will help you to arrive at a solution that works well for you.  Your goals and your decision.

There is something to keep in mind:  BP can crash the market, developers have tested methods of doing it, events are setting the stage for it, inevitable that it will happen, power feed sales will necessarily not be effected, and when the crash happens ones ccs will go further. ....... When? I don't know exactly but I've gone from -0- ccs to holding nearly 4 billion ccs in a few months. 

Many don't like what is obvious to me:  The drill drop rate is the control! This leads to the need for contracts to expand the storage facilities which drives the quests completion rate which drives breeding animals which drives regular animals and all this drives power feed sales. 

There is an individual on our market with two listings of 500 monkeys.  The rate is too high for me to buy right now.  They should sell for one of two reasons:  the animal quest requirement or the storage facility demand.  

I gotta harvest these stupid junks. cya
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Fri Dec 23 2016, 04:59

I will not be raising all those horses lol!!

I'll see your answer tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

btw, I'm broke again. 23.061 MP.
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 23 2016, 09:50

I see you lol about the horses but horses are a choice.  Here's one more for you:  We can produce chickens for that same step and all we would need is 336,000!  And then we could do something else.  I think you're together on that choice but if you want to do then ... well ... need any chicken feed or wheat to mill it yourself?  Of course, up to you! 

-- There are six classes of animals in the game:  
amphibians (BAHA 0 and farm 2) 
anthropoids (BAHA 1 and farm 5)
birds (BAHA 3 and farm 16)
fish (BAHA 1 and farm 1)
mammals (BAHA 9 and farm 31)
reptiles (BAHA 1 and farm 2)

I left that market after buying and setting it for opening and the rates ranged from 6.51 for shark (fish) to 96.49 for deer (mammal).
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 23 2016, 10:51

By BAHA class:
*amphibian  (no amphibians in the game)
*anthropoid  (crab 19.90)
*birds  (toucan 7.50 to flamingo 8.39)
*fish (shark 6.51) 
*mammals (monkey 7.07 to red panda 13.58) 
*reptile (anaconda 17.05)

By farm class:
*amphibians  (salamander 20.12 and frog 23.04)
*anthropoid  (bee 12.30 to spooky spider 46.67)
*birds  (turkey 9.29 to chicken 47.67)
*fish (fish 11.00) 
*mammals (horse 6.79 to deer 96.49) 
*reptiles (chameleon 8.43 and tortoise 31.32)

They all may be obtained at cheaper rates.  The rate varies somewhat depending upon who knows what, how they are doing it, events, time of the day, and even what is available on the wheel spins each day.  

If one is going to use only animals then one will need tens of thousands and if chickens ...lol .... hundreds of thousands in order to work the storage quests. To fast forward, breeding animals when acquired at a decent rate are best and they are gathered slowly over time in order to acquire for donation at a low rate (market value divided by exchange value).  

Unless one has the patience to produce the animals and/or slowly acquire at a low rate then breeding animals appear to be the primary donation type of animal.  The BAHA storage facility quests require breeding animals or BAHA animals only to fulfill.  AT that point farm or BAHA animals would be purchased or produced and used as final filler items to donate for the quest(s) completion.  

The more aware one is of what is taking place in the market, the more efficient one is able to purchase.  For instance, I went through the breeding market setting it also.  You say you saw halflingers at about five. True, but you missed the two breeding fish at 4.4 and they had been there for a couple of days ..... no more though ... I was just watching them in order to see how efficient others were purchasing and they are not purchasing efficiently just yet but they have gotten better.

Anyone can rush into the market and spend foolishly and some even list foolishly taking lots of risk.  Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it does not. 

There is a single trapper beaver on the market at a price of over 11.6k and the rate is over 16.1 and the EV is 2.3M . Anyone purchasing with knowledge will definitely not purchase it for the storage quest(s) because we can acquire breeding animals all day at less than 10 . 

The animal at that price is not a good investment, worthless for the storage quest(s) due to rate, not at all useful in the breeding chain at that rate, and any buyer would likely be a poorly informed individual working on that beaver breeding quest or just throwing away power feed.  That breeding animal has a very high chance of being returned to a barn. Even better yet, when I have time to list then I'll list a trapper on that market at a fair price and help that animal get a start on its way back to the barn.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 23 2016, 11:02

A note on the breeding animal market:

That market is incompletely developed.  The bee, the chicken and the rabbit are the only animals on our market with the breeding animal fully developed.  

As previously hinted to, several of the highest level breeding animals we will not see.  For instance, I will not list the golden goose because the maximum rate the farm can receive is less than 2.5 .  I have never seen an encino beaver and for the same reason.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 23 2016, 11:37

What I feel comfortable doing is offering an answer to any specific question you may have regarding acquiring animals or breeding animals with consideration given to EVs.  The answers would be of some assistance to you especially since we are on the same market.

What I will not do is provide anyone with a comprehensive list of all this EV information and simply because it would not be fair to the few I am assisting in mastering EV use and analysis.  

Someone may choose to post a complete list or partial list.  I can only say be careful.  The game faqs in forums are helpful but I know of at least one breeding animal where the information does not exist in the faqs.    

Breeding animals are the most difficult as there are more relationships.  Some will argue to use some method of how many times a previous level breeding animal is of another.  They do not get much out of it as use does not include a thorough use of EV's.  This is like putting the cart before the horse.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:03

There are also battles which take place in the market that few are aware of which often determine listing rates.  

For example, those two lots of 500 monkeys on our market are priced with quite a bit of risk attached and there is a smaller group of farmers who can afford them.  The battles can be good for a purchaser or horrible.  That individual does not bother me in the market at all and I choose not to engage in market warfare for no reason.  But if I want to cut them off and make them wait and even get their goods returned to their barn it can be easily done. Another acquiring monkeys will benefit.  

I saw the cuckoo low listing right at 3k.  Ridiculous!   And all cuckoo breeding animal rates are way too high to even consider purchase for donation.  Cuckoo breeding market is nearly fully developed.  Rates are high and have been for sometime due to the demand created for the breeding animals in the many cuckoo quests.  A fair bottom price and rate for cuckoos has not been established in any of the game markets yet.  This is due to the abundance of free cuckoos which still exist.  The barns are slowly emptying though!  

A 3k price for cuckoos will not last and I'll see to it if no one else does.  This goes on and on and on and on.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top