Market exchange

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market exchange - Page 10 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by Banjoman Fri Dec 23 2016, 23:27

@meba091 I am sorry I got you in trouble with @Sleepy and the coding :hmz:
It seems I am on thin ice with the owners of this site.
Just one more question for this dummy... Which is the "buy" column that I should be paying the maximum for EVs for the birds and other animals, et al.
Too bad I am not considered worthy enough for @farmer_broke's advanced charts as I am flush with CCs even after the Harvest Hoedown and could use this info to better my lot even more.
Banjoman
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2016, 02:44

As far as I know nobody is on thin ice, nor needs to be @Banjoman wink

Meba also is in no trouble at all, I am glad you are all helping each other out thumbs up

It is too technical to explain simply... Some growing pains and limits this forum software has.
I just did not fix it yet as tookie and I are both sick at the moment and I need my brain to fix the crop and animal calculators. In the end it will all be better, no worries red smile

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Dec 24 2016, 05:35

@Banjoman

Hello Banjo.  Hey, I disagree with you about the part of not being worthy to receive my charts.  In my heart, I feel quite the contrary.  Ignoring completely our always pleasant previous interactions, several of your recent statements here indicate to me that you can take EV analysis to the limits of your own creativity and imagination.  

First you indicate you do not know something and express a desire for some information.  I know this is very important because you indicate a willingness to assume responsibility for your own learning.  That alone will drive you to the limit you hold for yourself and this may change with time.  

You indicate you had a spouse or partner set up a spreadsheet for your use.  Whether or not you know Excel or have the assistance of another who does, I am able to determine you have at least access to the capability of setting up a spreadsheet.  I've done this on a napkin but the spread sheet use is without a doubt superior.

You asked Meba about something in her presentation that you wanted to know.  Ahhhhh, the willingness to interact while indicating the ability to think surfaced.  You have thought about a use. Now you want to use information for your purposes and not just collect something you will not use.

IMO,you are the most worthy I have ever seen with a desire to truly understand EV.  Sure, you may have no desire to go any further at all and up to you and no hurry.  I know that if ever that light bulb lights within you that you will know for yourself that there is definitely no end to this.  And it's all about fun.  

The chart you generate and spread sheet you develop are true royalty and class to you. Mine are only meaningless trash.  For this reason coupled with a little background in knowledge transfer, I refuse to set a spreadsheet up for anyone's own use.  I agree to provide you with all of the information I have though igms while making certain you know how and where to get the information yourself, admit to you I do not know if I do not, and respectfully interact with you while learning from you too.

I will not care who, how or if-ever you present YOUR charts or spreadsheets because you will be obliged to answer the questions then and not me. 

I was meaning to send you an igm anyway and got involved with Escon in a discussion about these animals and rate use as we are on the same market.  I'll send the igm right now!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Dec 24 2016, 17:41

@Banjoman
Whatever made you think, you are not worthy enough of @farmer_broke !!!!!
And do you think I understand all that broke says ? I never understand broke's post in one reading. I read it several times and even then I can't understand some part of it. You see he is well versed in his subject and I am not. That never does hinder me from putting silly or layman question to him. I try to read them after few days to see what he meant. But you understood and became the No. 1 of our friends in HH.

broke, please don't take any offense  tongue

But of course, I understand my :inlove: Queen Meba. :inlove: I understand whatever our Queen says.
Hail Queen Meba ! You can never put our Queen Meba into trouble. So you needn't worry.
Did you get the sticker ?
Now did I get the sticker ??? bemused off to see it RUN   
What is a viking without a sticker !
Which step gives us the sticker ??? Have to search it,
viking battlecry viking battlecry
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Dec 25 2016, 14:46

Someone offered 500 monkeys at at 4.804 EV ratio. I bought them. How am I doing ? dancing
I know...I know....you will take me to be silly to get excited about such a small thing....But I like to be silly now & then. Market exchange - Page 10 971751409 

thank you for this thread & discussion.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sun Dec 25 2016, 15:31

12ss12 wrote: You can never put our Queen Meba into trouble. 
Nahhh I pretty much see to that myself  oh the shame

So did you find the sticker? hahhaaha you are too funny!
and pssst don't tell anyone but I have to read Broke's posts many times too wink

I think you are doing fine Onetwo! I don't know your mkt but I would have swooped them up here if I saw them.

Banjo, I am not sure I understand your question, so please ask again (using more words) if I got it wrong.

In my second chart there are 2 columns with different EV ratios - one at 5.45 and the other at 9 - both followed by a column showing the mkt price of that specific EV ratio, so what I call the mkt price in that chart is the max buy price if using those ratios. You will most likely not get anything or very little if you go with 5.45. 
The other ratio at 9 for birds, I believe will give you more options but I don't know the prices on your mkt....maybe you can find them cheaper. 

I believe you can get a better EV ratio for mammals and there are more options too. I would say around 5 or less for them - based on my own mkt.

I did that chart just to show a way to work it....If that wasn't the answer you were looking for please ask again. 

:MerryXmas:  everyone!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Dec 25 2016, 19:50

No Queen Meba, I won't tell a soul.  calm
Hail Queen Meba !
I have the sticker safe and sound in my album.
viking battlecry viking battlecry viking battlecry

As for being funny, I was missing it myself for several weeks (such a lot of work & several stressful happenings)  and I am happy that I am now to my normal self once again. I always like the forum to be fun & that's one of the several thing which attracts me to it. Learn it in a fun way.

Someone sold Bat feed in lots of 581 for 451 CCs. I bought all the 10 offers. So that makes 5810 feeds. The next offer is 1500 CCs.  Oh ! What am I to do ! Oh ! What am I to do !  
happy runhappy runhappy run 
panic panic panic 

Shall I put some of it back & get the money I invested or shall I wait for some more time to put all of them together on sale ?

Why won't anyone put such offer for the frog feed ?? tongue
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishamala Mon Dec 26 2016, 16:51

Just spent a million on eggs. They were at half price 

Hug making money EggOnFace
Mishamala
Mishamala

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjoman Tue Dec 27 2016, 18:55

On the other hand IF you were putting out animal pens which one would you be placing?
Banjoman
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Tue Dec 27 2016, 20:29

I am putting out birds and mammals with high EV.  currently have 2 fields full of pens (with out lying trees).  I am trying to prepare,  I just wonder what the 2 day new year's event will bring (spring on us..)
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Dec 28 2016, 01:44

Banjo - right or wrong, I have been growing much needed crops and will put out animals tomorrow. I will put out dogs, frogs and bats to build up for Neons and my pink ducks. On Baha I will have out toucans and pandas. Toucans are not a breeding animal but can perhaps be used for part of the donation. Pandas have the best level 1 EV for donation (Zen panda is worth 3800). The Wild About Animals series have required that we do a lot of breeding for those silly badges and the grapevine pictures show more of the same. My plan is to use as much Baha stock I can due to higher EV animals there and leaving my main mill making PF. I'm not sure yet which bird I will breed for the badges but it may be a combination of different ones.
Like I said, right or wrong...I'm too tired to think and figure it out. I haven't had a lot of time to be in the market so a lot of my decision is based on what I have in my barn. You may find things to be different if you are shopping....

I know there is discussion somewhere about the flamingo but I didn't consider it on a large scale because of the limited amounts of pens I have.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 30 2016, 02:59

This farm will always suffer from power feed deficiency syndrome (PFDS).  The likelihood of the farm completing any breeding event is slim to none.

Until today the farm had out mostly frogs, a few dogs and even less bats.  There was no reason other than the animals fit into my RL schedule in order to harvest.  BAHA was full of toucan and a few flamingo and for the same reason.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielh Sat Dec 31 2016, 23:25

I only visit the market to sell manure...
My money is 31 million CC for some months now. I don't spend or win anything.
Arielh
Arielh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Thu Jan 05 2017, 10:32

Broke I have been Hoarding Power Feed for Some Time as it is one of my FOCD not to Consume too much Power Feeds during Breeding Events.

One Good Things about Breeding Events that Most of the Time i can Complete Breeding Event using Little or no Power Feed at All. Thanks to my Billion Plus CC On my way to my 2nd Billion CC Marker 

One of my Priorities when working on Quests is Focus on Power Feed Rewards. As I can get Power Feeds from Cash for Action. Giver Rewards. Milling Power Feed. Farm Wheel Spins using Spins and Party Spins. Completing Breeding Quests Especially Level 7 and Level 8 !!

I am in Market 15 If anyone Notice Some Crops and Fruits there seem to be a short of Sellers Pushing up Prices on my Market Tomatoes is Selling for 390 CC. Hazelnuts 650 CC The Price of CAC is constantly going up now over 150K and Climbing. What Happening is many running low on Sugar or not Balancing Farming Game Buy Growing things there are short on Hardly anything is a Bargain there are harder to find now  RUN frustration dig
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Jan 05 2017, 15:33

I'm so jealous of your billions! greedy     I've only got 16 million at the moment, and that is nothing when wanting to buy breeding animals!  broke
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top