Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 2 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by annaquinn Sun Nov 20 2016, 07:38

My strategy seems to have worked for today mono-planting with 1x1's doubled the silver yield over the same time yesterday from 75 to 154 so I now have 229 total fallinghearts

- I am trying CF for the night and will return to the day strategy tomorrow - I feel that I can make the CR but I may need a little boost of help NodYes
I have been faithfully sending drops to all OUR contenders thumbs up  and will continue to do so - just a few more for me would be a great help. girl blush
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 2 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by Tookie Sun Nov 20 2016, 12:33

I'm not going for the top but I will try to finish the rooms and get the cloud row + items. 

Although, I'm done growing the crops, I still need 98 silver photo paper...  counting  so about 600 dropsEek  cry 2

Never ever gonna make it. And apart from 2 menageries and 2 store houses, all my fields are emtpy and growing event crop. The yellow one. 
What am I doing wrong?
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Sun Nov 20 2016, 12:48

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 2 Wont_o10

OI hear ya, ming is in same boat.... got the stuff but not the drops trying to figure out somthing!
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sun Nov 20 2016, 12:51

Broke, you can add Aluntino to your list...I know he is not here but hope it is okay as we all know him...?

He wants to try for TOP 1000 if lowest donation doesn't get too exaggerated...but he is struggling big time with drops and hasn't got much hope right now for even getting through the event.

If this is okay and he doesn't show up himself I will keep you updated on when and if he does not need drops anymore.

As for me. I "only" need 274 more drops to mill the last silver papers and can manage now. Thank you all for your help! group hug I really appreciate it  heart
Please send drops to those in more need than me!

Best of luck to all!  cheer on
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Nov 20 2016, 13:01

Thanks for letting us know meba red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sun Nov 20 2016, 13:47

Ming what is you correct farm name? I get a mingling level 2?? scratch head when trying to adding you.

That's the least I can do pnp  red smile
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Sun Nov 20 2016, 13:53

Opps sorry meba, it's 143mingling1 had issues making an account way back when.... go figure.
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sun Nov 20 2016, 14:08

Thanks! hahaha I see it in your siggie now. I really need glasses....
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Sun Nov 20 2016, 14:13

:batty:

Nope, you don't your still a full on mighty dragon!
I just remembered wise words from another farmer... umm might be wise to place your full name where others can find it..... oh lookie they be right again!    I'm so lacking 
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Nov 20 2016, 14:55

Added Aluntino
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Sun Nov 20 2016, 16:19

Hi Broke Thanks for this Posting I Found it  group hug happy run

Yes I am Gunning for Top 1000 This Year, Thanks to All Those giving me Silverdew Much Appreciated 

The Drops of Silverdew is doing well  got 455 so far considering Yellow Calla is only a 6 Hour Crop I am trying to devise a Strategy to which best to boost drops growing Yellow Calla. Using Supergrow as i probably have to resort to additional Nuking of Yellow Calla. It not help the Fact hardly can buy any Manure in the Market to Speed up Reaping of Silverdews Drops

Should i use Sugergrow Cloudrow have a six hour window of nuking of Yellow Calla using either 2 x 2 Field or 2 x 1 Field will it make a different on Drops of Yellow Calla Is it really worth consuming more Super Grow using 2 x 1 in all Fields of Yellow Calla or All Fields of 2 x 2 Fields 

The Sooner i Get 900 Silverdew the Sooner I can Enter Top 1000.  Well Done to Those who are in Top 1000. Guess what Four of my Neighbours are in Top 1000 so far...

As Broke is not Entering Top 1000. As some feel it not worth to Partake into Top1000. But there is Risk that Some Farmers have been unprepared to be in Top 1000 did not estimated or had a Sufficient Barn to remain in Top 1000 

If you Click on EN Farmers in Top1000 you will see BoHoKaren. She Failed to Stay in Top1000 two years ago. I am Gunning and Hoping She will make it this Time. She was not the only Farmer who have lost Millions, Millions worth of Barn Stock Back then Slowly had to work hard to get back into this Game.  :Multi:
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Nov 20 2016, 17:24

It may be hard for Karen to stay in as RL for her is very busy right now.  Reindeer visits are at prime time and there is a wedding visit Thursday as well.  Will keep fingers crossed for her as well as you and all others here vying for the Top!
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Sun Nov 20 2016, 18:52

Tookie - I found another gift today and sent it to Tookie kissy

Only after realized Tookie is lvl 2 shock faint

Where are you wanting silver? - I will send it there after day change. cheer on
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Nov 20 2016, 19:02

My tookie farmname is Toekie75 

My main farm, the only one I play events on for serious, is farmingfreebird
That's the one who needs the drops. 

Thank you very much for helping!

My signature holds all my farm names, although MSB is missing an exclamation mark. MSB!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Sun Nov 20 2016, 19:06

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 2 Day_i_12

1st wow! thanks guys! with the boost and the time allowed ming will get the CR!
Please send drops to others, again thanks!!
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top