Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 3 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by -Mir85- Sun Nov 20 2016, 19:20

Thank you everyone for the drops! I appreciate it so much  love it 

It will still take some time, but I know I will get there, so please send to others who need it more (especially Aluntino if I may say so). Thanks again!
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 3 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by annaquinn Sun Nov 20 2016, 20:27

Before the day change - could we have an updated list of who still needs silver? scratch head

For the BIG Race  thinking 

or the CR - I still need for that  calm

I am sending to pnp and Ajjg1966 and Chevrefeuille and Aluntino for the RACE

and farmingfreebird and MARLYMAR and her other farm (flw**dwn) and bmc??? and lennon??? and my neighbors Moraine/Clonahmon/Julie for the CR fallinghearts
who else should I remember? group hug

Need more gifts to send many more - I will do my best. :ignore:
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Nov 21 2016, 00:11

thank you annaquinn for remembering my farms and my daughters farms too :) I really wish we could give more gifts so many ppl need help ecspecially with this event :) heart heart
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Mon Nov 21 2016, 00:28

I am still working on the cloud row and still need 450 of the silverdew drops to get the last item on the cloud row.  I would appreciate any that could send some for me.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Mon Nov 21 2016, 01:11

OK :white flag: sent silver to everyone on my list above and Aluntino and sunshineaz

AND I have one silver dew left for the day

first to ask for it gets it MeMeMe (or I could go to the DARK SIDE list) No! Why!

Then there is always tomorrow -  thank you  for returning the dew too.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 21 2016, 01:54

updated the list
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Mon Nov 21 2016, 02:07

farmer-broke
Thank you for the updated list and the clarification (no competition for me) just another CR

I have sent them all silverdew - no one is asking for another.

I will be patient and calm - even though I can't seem to add the appropriate smilies at the moment.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Mon Nov 21 2016, 02:27

I'll be happy to take it annaquinn.  I'm trying for the CR and ATM only have about 1/3 of those silly silverdew.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Mon Nov 21 2016, 02:46

Ask and you shall receive - it's yours fallinghearts
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Mon Nov 21 2016, 03:15

Thank You!
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 21 2016, 04:06

CaliChrome your farm is listed here now.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Mon Nov 21 2016, 04:17

Ok, I'm not too proud to ask for drops.  I have 15 silver papers of the needed 100.  I caved and spent 50 papers and got the cloud row.  oh the shame     EggOnFace  I decided if I got the cloud row it would keep me diligent to grow the junk to get required drops.    blushingblush

Farm name same as name here:  baw815
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:41

baw815 added to the list.

Sure hope that everyone is being included in the list. worry
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Mon Nov 21 2016, 13:04

I hate math, lol at my math, keltic still need 50 W. papers, so ming has little chance. Notes for next year... no matter how sweet the MM save SG!
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Mon Nov 21 2016, 20:25

CC has opened the Rainbow room and collected the 3 GBs.  Thanks to all my generous friends and neighbors, have 75 silver paper milled. 

horse running
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top