Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 5 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by annaquinn Tue Nov 22 2016, 21:14

Clonahmon - WhooHoo Do I have to shake you too! clap clap Never give up swingstar Hang in there.
It's not over till Ingrid (the fat lady) sings   song stuck
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 5 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by baw815 Tue Nov 22 2016, 21:17

I just calculated, I need 39 more silver papers or 234 drops.  I was able to do 13 papers after my overnight harvest.    red smile   Every little bit helps.  Any help appreciated.  Let me know if you need a return, I may not remember if not reminded.   oh the shame
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by clonahmon Tue Nov 22 2016, 21:20

sos help
@annaquinn.. shake me please ;)
clonahmon
clonahmon

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Tue Nov 22 2016, 23:02

I'm still slogging through the callas trying to get drops on all farms.  Dragging my Howies around too.  CC and SC have all three givers so just working on the CR row papers.  BC and Noelle are close to having all the givers.  If you are going to send, please send to CaliChrome as that farm only has 2 Howies and cannot earn BBs in the cinema.  I will post when each farm is done (hoping to get there on each).
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Wed Nov 23 2016, 00:22

annaquinn 'has reached her daily limit for gifts' - don't believe it - try a little bit later - I only need 42 more drops so it should not be a problem even if I am not gifted.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Wed Nov 23 2016, 00:39

Do no Send me any more Silverdew Please send them to more Needy Farmers to help them unlock the Silver Room

I will send Silverdew to more needy Farmers too  bear hug
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjoman Wed Nov 23 2016, 00:46

I need no more Silverdew's... Thank you to all who gifted me
Banjoman
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Wed Nov 23 2016, 00:49

Congratulations to all - I think I am going to be done with those callas before dinner if not bed-time. love shower
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 23 2016, 00:56

I have sent all my drops out tonight to everyone here who asked for them.

I do wish all of you the very best with wrapping up the event. I will be able to log on in the morning but family arrives tomorrow afternoon and stays until Friday around noon. I can't promise that I will be able to send drops tomorrow night at the reset. Approximately 20 people are coming for Thanksgiving so I will have limited time (if any) after noon tomorrow. Best wishes to you all and thanks again for the help.

I am a bit nervous about losing my place in top 1000 during those final hours. I will see in the morning what happens tonight. I still can donate some more but how much more will be needed? Don't know yet. Need one of these crystal ball maybe
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Nov 23 2016, 01:52

ok heres my numbers
MARLYMAR 17 papers = 102 drops
flwrsndnc 25 papers = 150 drops
bmcfall_8490 30 papers = 180 drops
lennon_2011 36 papers = 216 drops
these are what we still need :( thank you everyone for your help :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 23 2016, 04:33

Updated to this point with all I can see or know for sure.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Wed Nov 23 2016, 05:01

I'm DONE star colors - 007Farming just sent me the very last one - so everything will now go back in place - Thank everyone for their help group hug
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 23 2016, 06:15

Updated the list till here.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Wed Nov 23 2016, 08:36

I just harvested comfort fields SG'd on all 5 fields and got enough drops to finish making papers with my morning harvest.  Send drops to those others still in need.  Many, many heartfelt thanks for the drops.  I hope I didn't forget to send to anyone.  I could not have finished without the help.   heart     im happy    kissy
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Nov 23 2016, 08:41

I'm going to be able to finish on my MARLYMAR farm but not sure on my other farm and not sure if my daughter is going to finish in either farm she needs ALOT of drops on both her farms so if you want to send drops I could still use them on flwrsndnc and both of my daughters farms still need a lot of help bmcfall_8490 and lennon_2011 thank you everyone :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top