Recycl-O-Mat

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Recycl-O-Mat

Post by farmer_broke Fri Jan 06 2017, 12:32

@Sleepy

Not questioning your math but 3,500,000 CCs of goods is less than 1,900 parrot feathers. Before today one could purchase them well under the EV.

At this point, a simple rule of thumb would be try not to purchase for more than 1.5 times the item's EV.  Say one increases their rate to 2 times the EV.  The options are much greater and that will still take one back to parrot feathers ... then perhaps milk or honey ... and theeeeeeennn to crops!  

I am finding as in the past that many are just spending for high EV items and are not thinking at all about a rate.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06 2017, 12:38

@farmer_broke I know but it is also extremely unlikely to win it that way. 

So I guess one can expect to need at least 3 times that, incuding the 3600 batteries.... 

For some no problem, for others 15 million is a mountain of CC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Jan 06 2017, 12:40

Oye, you guys are making this event seem not so appealing any more lol  shock faint
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06 2017, 12:43

Banjo, may the battery drops be with you to burn that CC again  giggle

Guinea, yh I do not think it is that great, mostly because you loose the batteries after the event  doh Hope they will change that

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Jan 06 2017, 12:52

Sleepy wrote:Guinea, yh I do not think it is that great, mostly because you loose the batteries after the event  doh Hope they will change that
Yah that is pretty lame about the batteries being exchanged at the end this time, it's not like we won't need to use them again just like we have in the past  taptap

I'm also wondering how often they will give us opportunities to get more coins... cuz I'm seeing this event as just the beginning of my coin collecting endeavor, like the Renzo's coins we have to build up piles of in order to get the best goodies, basically. (I think someone already made that comparison).
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06 2017, 12:59

Well it is the basic setup, the only thing is that we do not know is: if and when the Magic Tree (or the other prizes) is available

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Jan 06 2017, 13:03

@Sleepy
Agree!  If one needs 10,000,000 ccs worth of goods today then one is probably looking at a little under 6,000 parrot feathers and the rates are now inflated.  

Many farms can come up with 10M EV of goods and many not too efficiently also to donate. 

Sales have always been good on fairly priced high EV goods during this event.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Jan 06 2017, 13:22

I'll donate what I can spare, and maybe buy a little more to donate if/when I win some CCs back. Looks to me like the chance of me getting a Magic Tree this 1st time around on either of my farms is not gonna happen, lol. I will hoard my coins and hold out for the Tree tho (hoping that it's not rotated out of the prize pool). They were before my time and I've wanted one (or 50 lol) since I started playing. 

Sigh.  hmpf
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Fri Jan 06 2017, 13:40

Sleepy wrote:you loose the batteries after the event  doh 
No! Why!   angry

Is that even in the EN FAQ?  ZAP
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Jan 06 2017, 13:44

No, it isn't. I saw a player ask about it and Mod stated they are waiting for game team confirmation.

I am not sure yet what I will do. Once upon a time, I really wanted a magic tree too, but now no longer need it for event drops. I also don't want to burn the barn so may try a round or two to see how it goes but I'm not planning on donating millions of stuff. I would like the PF but would probably just save my coins for next month's selection.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Fri Jan 06 2017, 14:51

Spent a 1000 batteries (had 800 left over from last time)  and recycled 2,700,000 EV. 

Rewards:
- 500,000 EP
- 1,100,000 TEP
- 450,000 CC
- 138 coins
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Jan 06 2017, 14:58

Recycled 1,000,000 EV and 350 batteries

Rewards:
203, 300 EP
172,500 TEP
160,500 CC
63 coins

Did the same on BW (EP and CC only) and RE (EP and TEP only)... with 56 and 63 coins respectively
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Jan 06 2017, 14:59

Mir- that's a GREAT start!!
I am so Jealous..
so far I have gotten EP, CCs and 28 coins lol
This is going t be a LONG process to get enough coins for a magic tree    cry 1 cry 2 cry 3
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Jan 06 2017, 15:00

Well... my drop rate stinks, as usual. Might nip this one in the bud and just farm poop. Have a feeling manure prices will go sky high... cuz there's gonna be a lotta desperate and disappointed farmers struggling for drops pc problems  .

Congrats @-Mir85-  and @puppiesnponies !!!  green envy

No kidding @cylentlea123  :hmz:
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06 2017, 15:01

Batteries will be exchanged

It is on the Dutch forum, since yesterday, and they clearly stated that it is so.

It is in our FAQ since I made it too  wink

And added in the German FAQ half an hour ago: 6 EP and 4 CC per battery

Edit: Added the values to our FAQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum