Recycl-O-Mat

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Recycl-O-Mat

Post by Mooboy Sun Jan 08 2017, 16:31

On my 3rd round of large pool, only managed to get 14 farm coins. I cannot not comprehend or imagine that amount of Croup donations into large pool to consume all those nubionian batteries gained from previous recyclomat events or Nuking of Carnation Refinements using super grow comfort field combo....

In order to Gain over 300 to 550 Plus Farm Coins. I now have 2nd thoughts about gaining more Farm Coins. As we can gain farm coins by near future events or mini events or perhaps quests without having to dig into our hard earn barn stocks 

But it is very expensive event this recyclomat hardly any CC can be made except for selling high level crops which now cooled down in price as manure never really budged much in the markets nor did many of you grew and star flower crops too

my farm is full of Animal pens to stock up animals pending to do Birds/Mammals Breeding. Neon Breeding of Bats, Dogs and Frogs....Not to mention it will be Peacocks Breeding in March. As there is hardly any peacocks to buy in my market !! Hardly any Peacock Feeds in the Market either.  oh the drama tea n cookies
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Mon Jan 09 2017, 10:01

Alternative prizes from Recyclomat Event...

To be honest the Prizes from Pools and Shop O Rama is a Rip Off as they are not worth wasting Super Grow Nuking Crops, or Suzy Super Grow or Manure or Donation Huge Volumes of Non Fruit Barn Stocks !!!

Since that Nubionian Batteries will no longer stay in our Barns like they use to be !! So here is alternative method of doing this event and get better prizes unfortuntely the lower level farm you are the lesser rewards of EP/CC/TEP you get from All Three Pool Prizes !!

You would be better off Selling High Level Crops or High Value Products. Make Much CC as you can from the Markets or Grow alternative things that sell well in the markets to get CC. Why Trade in Crops into Recyclomat where you can in fact make more CC in the Markets !!

As for TEP, you would be better off Buying MOS, Red Punch or Chocolate Pancakes in the markets to gain TEP that what you get in Pools Rewards or Grow Star Flowers in Baha and Rain Forest using ZAB and CB....!!!

As for EP, you would be better off Growing Star Flowers using Buffs such as ZAB and CB...

As Star Flowers gives 120 TEP/EP every 8 Hours you can use Suzy Super Grow to increase this to 180 TEP/EP plus use Pets and Buffs on top of that too.

Alternative Prizes from Shop O Rama

Standard

• Use super mulch jumbo trees to gain super mulch

• Use super grow jumbo trees to gain super grow

• Proceeds from CC Markets Sales Buy 3 x PAC

• Use Super Grow to Nuke Refinement Crop using Comfort Field gains Additional Tools

• Proceeds from CC Markets to buy to complete quests to gain Farm Spins

• Proceeds from CC Markets to Buy to complete quests to gain Harvester or Harvester Coupons

Limited

• Mill to Make Power Feed instead

• Proceeds from CC Markets to Buy to complete quests to gain Power Feeds

• Proceeds from CC Markets to buy to complete quests to gain Super Grow

• Proceeds from CC Markets Sales Buy CAC

• Use Super Grow to Nuke Refinement Crop using Comfort Field gains Additional Tools

• Proceeds from CC Markets to buy to complete quests to gain 20 Stars

• Proceeds from CC Markets to Buy to complete quests to gain Party Tickets

• Proceeds from CC Markets to Obtain TEP to Level up to gain 5 GB

Special

• Use Farm Fields to work on Quests to Obtain 80 Stars

• Use Farm Fields to work on limited Quests to Gain BB

• Watch Videos from Cinema to Gain BB (if it is working)

• Work on Farm House Orders, Complete Cloud Rows. Use Pets/Buffs. Grow as Many Star Flowers as you Can to Level up Baha x 10 Times

It Just gives you food for thoughts that things can be done alternatively, without the need to Drain your Barn more or less on things of lessor Value !!!
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by alexis2112 Mon Jan 09 2017, 13:17

Really disappointed with the event. Only earned 80 coins and I think I will just save them. There is no way I could throw the resources into gaining any more. I would be better off leaving my barn well-stocked.

Ah well. No magic trees in my future. :D
alexis2112
alexis2112

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Mon Jan 09 2017, 14:42

I got the 60 power feed on both farms- I'm happy :)
Sure will help with upcoming breeding events~
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Jan 09 2017, 16:01

I'm very happy to have concluded that the event was a waste of resources for this farm.  I did throw two rounds of a million roses into the darkness though.  For this farm the roses were acquired at less than 30.  

The farm received 116 coins which was four coins short for the 60 power feed.  I went no further. 

Ignoring the market value of the roses, the farm would still be hard pressed to get a return of the roses used at 30. The only chance to exceed the investment would be from skips which are indeed possible. I received some sg which is completely worthless to this farm and a little ep which also is not sought after.  

If the farm had received the four additional coins necessary for the pf then the farm could have recouped the COST of the roses through breeding.  But to receive the market value of the roses back through breeding the farm would be entirely dependent upon skips.  

The event was nothing but a waste from the very beginning as concluded in the beginning for this farm.  

All batteries were acquired during this event with no effort whatsoever.

I hope all who fully participated are satisfied with their rewards.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09 2017, 16:09

I am happy to report to have ignored the event and will end in the plus when they exchange the batteries for EP and CC giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Jan 09 2017, 19:43

I'm happy to report that I did get a magic tree! dancing I had a boatload of batteries from previous....so I didn't want to lose them. I used tons of products...since I gave up on HH again this year.  cry 3
What am I saving them for anyhow? don't know LOL  whahahaha
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Tue Jan 10 2017, 13:38

I farmed carnations.  I used all but 7 batteries from my stockpile and ended up with 110 coins.  I didn't buy anything.

This has been the most boring event in the entire time I have played this game.  I started in May of 2010.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2017, 13:46

lol, yh

Almost one of the most useless event designs too maybe.... With an event crop you don't need  Nope Silly container showing 'progress' instead of no cap at all boh

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Jan 10 2017, 18:19

I got 60 PFs and spent 200 super grows or so for them. Got the SGs from FSQs & Jumbo trees. 

broke, you missed it by 4 coins. Still having power feed deficiency syndrome ?  ghehe

You are right Mooboy. I think we can get the rewards by using certain features of this game - as you said the mill for PFs, FSQs for stars, GBs & BBs and also for the farm machinery etc. There is great sense in what you have said. good post

What about the upcoming breeding event ? Any idea ? I am not intent on doing it. Do not know how many PFs will be needed. don't know
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Jan 12 2017, 21:21

Didn't get enough to buy the Magic Tree on any farm.  BC came within 10 coins of the BB pack and that was the best results for me.  Didn't spend on anything.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum