Recycl-O-Mat

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Recycl-O-Mat

Post by farmer_broke Fri Jan 06 2017, 16:36

This farm will hold!  Too many days left in this event to hurry hurry.  

Strategy is to hold prices steady and to buy out the desperation farmers selling their barns cheap. 

The only thing I really want is a few hundred water storage containers and the store doesn't stock um.  

From  review of rewards thus far, this farm is able to purchase all the EP and TEP much much cheaper in the open market.  The barn stock for ccs rewarded is a waste for this farm.

:hmz:  I'll have to think a little more about bothering with this event for this farm.

Best wishes to those working the event.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06 2017, 16:44

full field of red cabbage... 25 batteries  pc problems

Done

Next event

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Jan 06 2017, 16:46

there there  Sleepy

I have not done anything to increase my drop rate...just farming as usual with animals all over.
Not that interested in the prizes either except for maybe the pf... 
What a shame the nublons will be exchanged...
I think I will use them all at the end of the event to save up coins and hope for a better selection of prizes in the future that is more appealing for this farm.

Good luck all!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Jan 06 2017, 17:02

I do not know how much progress I will make with this event. Just going to give it a try and not going to fret about anything. 

@farmer_broke - There was a talk some time back that new crops might be added in bahamaram soon. I think that's why  lots of GBs are rolled out. I do not know if it is limitted to crop alone.  I think you in some thread asked me about the confirmation of new quest for bahamaram high level quest. 

There will be 4 new FSQ for main farm.      

1. Cress: 
Recycl-O-Mat - Page 4 CressRecycl-O-Mat - Page 4 CressRecycl-O-Mat - Page 4 Cress

2. Mission Cress Guardian: 
Recycl-O-Mat - Page 4 CressGuardian

3. Friends and Helpers: 
Recycl-O-Mat - Page 4 FriendsandHelpers

4. Fashion show: 
Recycl-O-Mat - Page 4 Pokazmody
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Fri Jan 06 2017, 18:13

Well, since batteries will go away, I will use them before the end of the event as I have tons of roses and carnations.  So far, after using 350 batteries, not impressed as I just get xp and 31 nubulon coins.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Jan 06 2017, 18:44

@12ss12

Thanks One-Two!  I can see several alternatives with BAHA now.  This farm has been successful not chasing TEP and I will stick to it.  Too many golden bananas have been given away now for there to be no planned direction.  I can see quite a large number of players progressing and their actions.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Jan 06 2017, 19:55

I'm going for the magic tree! NodYes But it's going to take a while. Nervous 500 of the new coins??? taptap That's going to take forever!!! Plus we cannot use animals or crops/trees from baha!!!! I'm also NOT happy that BP will eat our unused batteries.  hmpf  I was saving them for a long time now....in case a fabulous prize came up. 

Trying to look on the bright side....at least this will even out the chances for newer players. feel better

Good luck to ALL!!!!  heart
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Fri Jan 06 2017, 23:41

Servus, hiya

In January the only event which give FarmCoin... is... this Recycle Nublon event...
So if you don't exchange what you want from the "Limited" part of the ShopORama, then you will miss it completely. 
Recycl-O-Mat - Page 4 Limited-png

For example you want the GBs and you don't exchange it. You will still can exchange it in February, because every 1st day of a month they'll reset them. But you still lost the chance of exchange for the month of January. That's mean: -5GoldenBananas
You can never exchange what you lost in January, after the reset to February.
Keep in mind, that this is only works for the "Limited"

Special and Standard won't change every 1st day of a month. So there won't be any loss if you exchange them later in February or March etc.
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06 2017, 23:56

Thank you Thomas, this info indeed is missing from the EN FAQ

Also looked it up in the NL FAQ and it says this too, the shop remains unchanged till announced otherwise.

Edit: Following this info, I added a little note to our FAQ for the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Jan 07 2017, 00:00

I've lost all interest in this event  dedtired   and I should have quit after my initial harvest, lol. A horribly low number of drops are falling on my farms this time, BP is being way too stingy  chucked out  . 
I enjoyed the last Recycl-O-Mat, with CRs as prizes... but this time I'm just not impressed and BP needs to rethink their revamp. I think lots of other farmers have already moved on from this event too (or just skipped it all together), cuz poop's not even in the triple digits yet, so there went my hopes of poop-profits  GaaH!

IMO, the revamped event, the coins and the Shop-O-RipOff is all a hyped up waste of time  bad marks . 

I second what @Sleepy said, NEXT!  angry
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sat Jan 07 2017, 00:56

I third that GuineaUp  ive given up on it too hmpf  its just not worth it you aren't getting many drops plus you aren't getting many new coins =waste of time chucked out
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Clash Sat Jan 07 2017, 01:01

*sigh*  I think I'm just going to farm regularly and see what I have in the way of batteries towards the end and exchange them.  I have plenty of parrot feathers and carnations so that is no worry.  I used 170,000 so far and my back stock of 800 batteries and I got 120 coins with it.  Not that bad but with the low drop rate it looks as if I will just have to save up for the magic tree.  I don't really need it as I usually do ok on drops but I want it.... pwetty
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Jan 07 2017, 08:11

I do not know how many farm coins I will get. Drop items will be a problem and I am not redeeming anything right now. So this event is not at all exciting for me. I doubt whether we can redeem limited rewards if we go for special rewards or whether we would be able to redeem all special rewards ?

I am planting refined carnation for drops in 2x2 plots. They take 11.30 hrs approximately with manure and water. With 4 howies they give one drop for each 2x2 plots. Any better ideas for drops ?
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Jan 07 2017, 08:23

ThomasZalan wrote:Servus, hiya

In January the only event which give FarmCoin... is... this Recycle Nublon event...
So if you don't exchange what you want from the "Limited" part of the ShopORama, then you will miss it completely. 
Recycl-O-Mat - Page 4 Limited-png

For example you want the GBs and you don't exchange it. You will still can exchange it in February, because every 1st day of a month they'll reset them. But you still lost the chance of exchange for the month of January. That's mean: -5GoldenBananas
You can never exchange what you lost in January, after the reset to February.
Keep in mind, that this is only works for the "Limited"

Special and Standard won't change every 1st day of a month. So there won't be any loss if you exchange them later in February or March etc.

Thanks Zalan. Your post is strengthening my thinking whether to go for the power feeds and GBs in limited event first. Got only 77 farm coins. So can't redeem anything right now. Waiting...... calm red smile
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sat Jan 07 2017, 08:38

Well, went though most of my 1100+ batteries and a bunch of carnations (actually more like  fields of them) and have 147 coins.  There's not much worth going for, IMHO, except the PF, GB and magic tree.  Another magic tree would be nice, but not necessary and will take a long time to earn - same with the 50 GBs (years to earn those).  So, that leaves the 60 PF.  Almost have myself convinced.   thinking
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum