Spring Into Spring

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Spring Into Spring

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Mar 23 2017, 22:02

Bryceville is in North East Florida they just had a 5 acre fire blow up to a 700 acre fire 2 homes were destroyed 6 damaged 19 other buildings near Bryceville were burned ( barns, sheds ect... ) no injuries or fatalities thank God a lot of people were evacuated
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Fri Mar 24 2017, 00:18

MARLYMAR wrote:Bryceville is in North East Florida they just had a 5 acre fire blow up to a 700 acre fire 2 homes were destroyed 6 damaged 19 other buildings near Bryceville were burned ( barns, sheds ect... ) no injuries or fatalities thank God a lot of people were evacuated

Wow! I hadn't heard about that. Can't imagine a fire that big. Glad to hear there was no one hurt. 

Event update: I'm almost half way. Just waiting on the drops to catch up with my crops so I can make those pots. I really like the steps that don't require event items, lol. I have all those.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Mar 24 2017, 02:31

Where is everyone at on the event?
I just finished task 76
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Mar 24 2017, 02:50

I haven't started really. I've grown all the crops, and milled 20 of the pots. Just working on selling Manure while it's expensive. I'll go back to refined crops for the drops tomorrow.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Mar 24 2017, 04:23

I'm stuck at my 84th step, waiting on enough drops to make more pots... I should get those done in the next couple hours, and then be able to do at least another 11 steps, but then I'll be stuck waiting on 60 drops to donate, which will take a long over night crop. I plan on finishing the event so I'm just doing the steps as they are doable, no strategy other than to just get it all done. But waiting on drops every event lately sure takes the fun out of this for me. I won't be finishing early  taptap
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Mar 24 2017, 06:15

I now and then grow 1 field of carnation or roses overnight for drops. And the rest 2 fields event crops. 
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Fri Mar 24 2017, 12:30

I've done 68 total tasks. Those drops are holding me up. I've been planting roses overnight to increase them but with my late start, I'm just behind. 96 hours to go and halfway through. Hope that's not too bad. Haven't had enough coffee this morning yet to do the maths.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Mar 24 2017, 15:40

Drop rate for this event is really quite good. I'll finish with two days to spare in the event for sure, and that's not counting the fact that I took most of yesterday off from growing refined crops and switched my farm over to making manure for a day.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Fri Mar 24 2017, 16:33

Spring Into Spring - Page 4 Event10

I dó keep progressing, but I constantly feel I'm not going to make it, because of the constantly increasing potions demands! 

I just delivered 60 of them, and I used ALL of my last remaining supergrow to do a field of carnations, (with refinements, down to 45 minutes for me) just to get up to that point...   Nervous
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Mar 24 2017, 16:51

You should not need worry, Tookie. And no need for using SG either. You can grow longer time crops during the night and whatever fits you during the day. Just keep your farm busy.

I have not used any SG besides the 20 to kick start the event crops and there really was no need for that as there were plenty of time to grow them.

I have only grown Marguerite during the night because it sells high - it does not yield a lot of drops but the amount is okay for me as there is still plenty of time. I am in no hurry and try to only grow what fits me and what benefits me the most. I will be done with the crops today and switch to animal farming again. And I am now the happy owner of a pink cat kennel  love it and have 40 more steps to go on the right side.

Tookie, I am sure you will make it! You have already delivered many of the drops needed.

Wish you all the best of luck!  heart
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Fri Mar 24 2017, 16:59

Thanks!  I guess I need to find something called... "patience"!  pchaha
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Mar 24 2017, 17:17

giggle  Yeah, I know. Sometimes it hides for me too.  WHAArun
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Mar 24 2017, 18:12

Tookie wrote:Thanks!  I guess I need to find something called... "patience"!  pchaha
 It definitely helps. 

It would also help if you looked at the overall concept of the event. It's 6 days long, we're only just a few hours past two of those days. Meaning there's still roughly 60% of the event left. I.E. There's plenty of time to get those drops.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Mar 24 2017, 19:10

Freeeeeeeee event pollution droppings ..... Just come get um and there're yours.

Only one drop I want ..... You guessed it!   YESSS!  

broke's poop shop is rolling ......  The one stop for all event needs for event junkies
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Mar 24 2017, 20:17

farmer_broke wrote:Freeeeeeeee event pollution droppings ..... Just come get um and there're yours.

Only one drop I want ..... You guessed it!   YESSS!  

broke's poop shop is rolling ......  The one stop for all event needs for event junkies

No kidding. I was flashing the silver (made from brown) all yesterday. Was quite a needed boost.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top