Spring Into Spring

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Spring Into Spring

Post by farmer_broke Sun Mar 26 2017, 20:06

talkin to the barn management

Get the event junkies.....get um .....They're buying poop like mad.  Just get um!

Some are gettin shiny new pens too.  Load the cat feed up on the market limos. 

They're chasin the wrong thing again.......Get um and get um good this time!  heart sun sun greedy full marks
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Mar 26 2017, 21:19

I have to agree broke.....I've never seen manure stay this high so late into an event!! Eek

I'm so sorry so many are having such a difficult time with drops.  cry 1
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Mar 26 2017, 22:19

Brookeham wrote:I have to agree broke.....I've never seen manure stay this high so late into an event!! Eek

I'm so sorry so many are having such a difficult time with drops.  cry 1
To the barn executives:

Keep those drops ah rollin .... the poop drops that is!  Those event junkies will pay anything for a poop ..... just give um half ah scoop  sun sun  cheers greedy greedy
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Sun Mar 26 2017, 22:38

farmer_broke wrote:talkin to the barn management

Get the event junkies.....get um .....They're buying poop like mad.  Just get um!

They're chasin the wrong thing again.......Get um and get um good this time!  heart sun sun greedy full marks
If they're doing what they enjoy, then I'd have to say they aren't chasing the wrong thing.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sun Mar 26 2017, 23:15

good post
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Mar 27 2017, 02:37

Decree wrote:

If they're doing what they enjoy, then I'd have to say they aren't chasing the wrong thing.
I run my barn executives the way I want regardless of what you or others may say.

We thoroughly understand your line of reasoning, wisely don't support it but we do recognize others desires and play on it. .... and play on um like a fiddle!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Mar 27 2017, 04:38

On my market the manure prices were still in the triple digits left over from the last event, and luckily I still had 10 ridiculously high priced lots of 100 listed when this event started lol making money . The stacked grow and throw events definitely worked out great for the poop wheeler and dealers like Broke this time, not so great for us event junkies  frustration

I did a little poop peddling myself, made a million or so (not to mention my barn is extra stuffed with chickens now lol)... but I spent more than that buying what I needed for growing long/refined crops for drops  head bang EOCD is the pits!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Mon Mar 27 2017, 08:42

farmer_broke wrote:
Decree wrote:

I run my barn executives the way I want regardless of what you or others may say.

We thoroughly understand your line of reasoning, wisely don't support it but we do recognize others desires and play on it. .... and play on um like a fiddle!
I wasn't making a judgement or criticism of how you play the game. I was just pointing out that because everyone else plays differently than you do doesn't make them wrong.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Mar 27 2017, 11:48

can you believe this... only now, when I just finished... I noticed the little green arrows, and the window behind it! Spring Into Spring - Page 6 Default_facepalm

Incredible.... I just didn't SEE them before! would've been rather helpful if I'd known! 

Spring Into Spring - Page 6 Arrow10
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Mar 27 2017, 12:16

I didn't see them either! Would have been soooo much better than trying to flip back and forth to the FAQ.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Mon Mar 27 2017, 12:57

OH TOOKIE!!! I too wish I had realized. That would have saved me from going to the DS event page FAQ. 

These drops are killing me. I'm really hoping to get the last of them today> I hate to need my morning harvest. I really don't like taking so long to finish these events. They used to be easier on me.

Oh well, must be because RL has happened a lot this past week. I didn't keep track of the game well. Only 60 more drops and I'm done.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Mar 27 2017, 13:22

Well! How about that! I'm not the only one.  hmz2

Dutch saying: shared misery is half misery.  group hug
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Mar 27 2017, 14:17

Finished on pnp!

Drop on initial harvest (day 1)  with jumbo trees, storage facilities, turnips, apple and XXL cherry trees....226

Drops today with jumbo trees, storage facilities, carnations and turnips....107.

I'm so pleased for those who have finished but a tad irritated that at 113, 30% LL, Howie, looong crops, constant turnover (no idle time) that I would have to worry about drops. No, I don't think I am 'entitled gentry' but do feel that I should be able to comfortably complete events at this point in playing. That was one of my goals as a new player (that and CAC! LOL)  but I typically finish events with a  couple of days to spare so coming down to the last day is stressful. The other farms are still working.....
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Mon Mar 27 2017, 18:55

I didn't see that arrow either.!!
How did we all miss it??  lol
I think we are all getting a contact high from that tree tookie is smoking - pwetty
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Mar 27 2017, 19:07

The 2 arrows were the only thing I saw in the event window. But I missed the green bar in between them. Only when I was near to filling up the green bar I noticed it. It seems everyone has there own form of missing

Just one more to mill and finish the event. Good night and I will do it tomorrow morning.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top