New Farm

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: New Farm

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 06 2017, 21:30

Out of the nest quick (level 40).  96 stars no need to bother opening the last section of land with 65 in the glade.  Maybe poop can get me another 104 stars before event end and I can get the rain forest with all that land.

Still fighting chicken feed. haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Artisan crafts become available.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Do not be so quick to open a craft because as long as one does NOT, drops for the other crafts continue.  That is a loosing proposition at this point anyway.  NO

Event junks submitted and the farm can join the ranks of the event junkies.

And the chickens keep pooping!  

hmmmmm cannot forget to hustle 400 more apple trees.  

Milk quest opened at 39. 

And the farm has no need to plant any of those worthless crops.  I leave that to the crop growers for now. 

More later.  Sick of these chickens and the pooping!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Mon Nov 06 2017, 23:52

I just wanna say I'm happy to see how much fun you are having this!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Nov 07 2017, 09:11

Always great to see you Escal!  Fun here?  Yes and the event and chicken pooping and star chasing and ep finding is about over too.

With five hours left in the event, the ripoff_broke farm is finished and maybe forever.

The farm is level 43, Baha is 10, a total of 500 stars were earned, 150 stars remain sitting,  crop trophy 6, animal trophy 3, both mills spinning for the next 24 hours, easy ccs are always available by buying all available seeds from the shop each day as they can be listed immediately for profit, about 550 apple trees out in the fields, 265,000 ccs sitting, over 2,200 chickens sitting in the barn, .......

A lot an be said about why the apples but 550 trees x 4 apples a tree x 2 harvests a day x 400 ccs each is a total of 1,760,000 ccs from doing little or nothing each day. 

EP is really easy to get but ..... I have a farm now with TCRooster as the mentor and it is going to stay in the nest and beat the record of one year held by spooky_broke and Mentor Brookeham.  That farm cannot farm during this event at all and all fields are completely clear.  The drops will turn to ep and ep will get me kicked out of the nest.  The farm is about a month old now at farm level 37 and Baha 63.  That farm has about 8 million sitting in breeding animals that stars were used to buy from the tree.  The focus of that farm is TIME in the nest and not tep or ep although tep is earned and both mills spin continuously.  Luv points are sent each day and I have learned how to be a good chickadee while in Mentor Brookeham's nest.  

Another farm, the spooky_broke farm, was kicked out of the nest after a year with Mentor Brookeham for me being stupid and taking a chance spinning that stupid wheel.  That farm now has had three fields of apple trees out for the last six months.  It has accumulated about 525 million in exchange value of tree fruit and has probably another 10 - 15 million in breeding animals sitting from the tree and breeding with power feed from the quests.  You may see it in the TOP 3000 this year if it is prepared.  

All farm equipment from quests are sitting and waiting to use on the spooky_broke farm and the farm set up a few days ago.

Need to get chicken feed ready just in case I visit the farm again.

The above illustration is how I find best to set up a new farm.  There is extreme difficulty in trying to go in many directions at one time in this game, especially at the very beginning.  As one progresses, there is a point one reaches where one must make a decision as to which way to go.  The longer one can stick with the basics, the better.  

At the start of a farm there are the fewest variables and fewer decisions to make.  The variables increase very quickly.  This is all still a game of choice where one may be serious or very silly .... and the inbetweens seem endless.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Tue Nov 07 2017, 10:20

I have to say Farmer Broke, I do not play like you do, but your information has been invaluable, if for no other reason than how to earn a profit.  Seriously, I take your information and scale it down for me.  

For some reason, unfathomable to me, cress sells.     shock faint   I sell it in lots of 500.   For such an easy and fast growing crop it sells.  I use it in between crops, two rounds of whatever and a round of cress.  Rinse and repeat. 

I can see the advantage when you have no shot of really going anywhere in events of selling poop, profits are through the roof.  I must say the prices for everything is astronomical, at least to me, compared to even a year or so ago.
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Nov 07 2017, 12:05

"With five hours left in the event, the ripoff_broke farm is finished and maybe done forever"????

Geeze, looks like I missed all the fun cuz my RL grappled me up, chewed me up and spit me out during broke's latest burst of speed farming  taptap  . I didn't even get to be a neighbor to the farm, even tho it was MY name calling that helped contribute to the farm's namesake  cry 1  
Woe is me  oh the shame 
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Nov 18 2017, 21:42

-------------------------------------------------------

A new farm was begun about 48 hours ago thanks to GuineaUp.  The farm name is:

not_an_event_junkie

Basically the same game as above with chicken poop  BUT
it did not open Baha and submitted cheap stars for only two more tracts of land in glade.

Careful what you believe about newbies and their new farm troubles.  

At level 40 the farm graduated out of the nest and can see artisan products.  

To have a little fun with GuineaUp, the farm bought TEP using artisan products and submitted them for bananas.  hahahaha  The farm is now level 7 Baha with 30 golden bananas and cannot event get into Baha (although 50 stars are no issue).

Also the farm is now level 41 and still poop producing.  To make this all really simple, the farm bought some ep from the artisan shop and went from 40 to level 41 in no time. 

hahaha  Now I'm going to buy cheaper ep from the market rather than even looking at the quests (The market price will get driven up by these antics and I'll go back to star chasing with the quests for a while.)

When is this farm not a new farm anymore?
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 18 2017, 21:51

Pfft  tongue
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Nov 18 2017, 22:25

YESSS!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 20 2017, 20:31

Well four (4) days have gone by and the not_an_event_junkie farm is now level 59, level nine (9) Baha (it has not opened Baha yet) and with 40 bananas whenever it goes.

I pulled out one of the secret weapons and I'll share it with my friends here.  Here goes:

I can see that poop prices have really cooled and barns are full of chickens.  Look, no worry.  Now this gets too simple for most but real hard for me.  haahaha

I saved the farm equipment on say the milk quest until now.  PnP sent a CAC for a helping hand.  Here goes now:

WHEAT and TV 

Activate the CAC and get cheap Oat Bread (more wheat per plot) and activate the farm equipment and farm in 1x1's.

May as well open Baha (plenty of stars here) in order to get cheap quests done .... more stars.... more bananas .... and more cheap tree breeding animals.  That Maine Coonie needs friends.

Gotta go harvest and watch cartoons!  farmer farmer ROFL ROFL whahahaha whahahaha

When the ccs start to roll in with the wheat foolishness .....  If one does not know the game then they cannot rationally spend it fast enough.

I'm having trouble reaching level 200 by the end of the current event but not much. belly laugh .
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:33

uhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... CAC ran out and I need to buy one.  

That's OK, I'll just dump some oat bread wheat  and have it in no time.  

Only level 60 now and  only 63 hours left in the event .....ahhhhhhhhhh man

I might just have to tell you where the Mother Load is and how to get it!  

And GuineaUp sent some Baha junk tep artisan products.  And I need 200 stars for that jungle over there.  (Thus the name:  The Baha Wasteland)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:42

And the farm equipment ran out too.  aweeeeeeeeeeeeee   man

Oh well, milk has got to do its thing and then there are plenty ... don't waste um.

Guess what?  Someone sees what I'm doing and cleared all the oat bread. (I'm undercutting everybody  .....  Time is running out and I need to get to level 200 before the end of the event)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Nov 20 2017, 23:03

ghehe
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon Nov 20 2017, 23:14

ROFL
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Nov 21 2017, 01:41

You can sell the baha TEP junk I sent <snicker>, but I think you should open that wasteland... if you're really a farmer that is  belly laugh
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Nov 21 2017, 21:44

Five (5) days gone by and the not_an_event_junkie farm is now level 70 and Baha wasteland open and level 14 with 29 bananas to eat.  (GuineaUp stopped sending congratulation igms with a level up BUT PnP sent another CAC.  Great to have friends in high places.)  heartbeat

Now that the Baha wasteland is open I should open the jungle (rain forest) with 200 stars (only 130 at the moment).

Where are all those stars going then?  

Well one must tap into the Mother Load of ep points. ROFL  It take about 820,000 or so ep from breing animals to tap into a specific storage house.  hahhhahaaaaa 

Stars were used to get breeding animals from the tree  belly laugh That gets the breeding animal donation and one did not even know that they were getting stars for this purpose  hahahaha .

Now I don't give a rats tail about the arboretum but THAT is the quest a young farm wants to open first if they want the Mother Load of points quickly.  The rreason is NOT the breeding animals required in step one.  IT IS the tools required in step two (the arboretum needs 32,000 in points fro tools).  thumbs up whahahaha  

Not many points from a tool donation but the next step requires tree fruit or crops and wheat or chickens is funding the movement. (A whahahaha whahahaha nd the last step which the farm is o gives 766,000 ep).

I'm getting very disappointed that the farm may not reach level 200 in seven (7) days.  angry angry cry 2 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Buy a breeding animal to give away ...... fooooooooooooooooor what?   farmer

One more thing .... the farm now has 332 power feed and it can give the chickens a treat.   

all this is hilarious   .....   but it works and well .... on to level 200
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top