New Farm

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Farm - Page 3 Empty Re: New Farm

Post by GuineaUp Tue Nov 21 2017, 22:12

farmer_broke wrote:Five (5) days gone by and the not_an_event_junkie farm is now level 70 and Baha wasteland open and level 14 with 29 bananas to eat.  (GuineaUp stopped sending congratulation igms with a level up BUT PnP sent another CAC.  Great to have friends in high places.)  heartbeat
Oh ouch  cry 3
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Nov 21 2017, 22:55

You might not be an event crop junkie but I think you are a 'new event - new farm' junkie whahahaha

29 bananas to eat? Sounds like it is time for banana bread! Grin
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 22 2017, 00:25

PnP, your farm sent two CACs and I will check the farm after the event in order to get enough ccs to send you four CAC back.  Many farms were started in order to understand what newbies find and sharing this experience has helped many farms.  

Of course the seeds which can be sold for a profit are purchased each day.  Also, the farms I begin initially try and maintain a constant inflow of ccs because the farms cannot grow everything fast enough.  BUT, my focus must change periodically.  Sometimes the primary focus is stars.  Sometimes it is ep with stars secondary.  The current choice must be kept in mind and DONE.

At this time I do not care what I pay for something although I have some idea of what is unreasonable.  Also, I will sell for anything to keep the funds flowing. My antics drive some prices up while others are driven down with no intent.  The farm just keeps going with a baby step sometimes or a giant leap.  Just keep going ..... the farm is only five days old!

NOTICE how the farm made lots of ccs initially with chickens.  AND chicken feed was a problem.  I believe a good thing to do is begin a farm about a week before a grow based event in order to get a few thousand chicken feed milled and and a few hundred rabbit feed.

Less than 48 hours to go in the current event and level 200 is looking further and further away.   giggle (anyone reading and not knowing, please do not believe it possible to get to level 200 in seven (7) days)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 22 2017, 00:51

With another event coming up in just 2 days, you'll have another opportunity to make easy CC with chicken/rabbit/manure sales.

I started a new farm over a year ago just to see how it is now for new players. I've been playing over 5 years and a lot has changed so I gave it a try but way too much clicking for me. I did attempt an event on that farm (again just to get a reminder of no long crops, no trophies, etc) but it leveled me up too fast and confirmed my own personal belief that while events early on give players a chance to 'get their feet wet' and get a few nice goodies along the way, it also compromises the ability to grow your farm. I think it causes frustration later when we are required to submit barn related items and farms don't have the inventory on hand and perhaps don't have the stables/trees because they haven't made many CCs by eventing.

Enjoy your new farms. What will your next one be named? ghehe
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 22 2017, 01:45

PnP, I agree that it can be very frustrating to be asked to submit something and one has nothing.  But what I can't understand is why farmers choose to stay in that position and many do.  I am finding that if one only focuses on say 12 hours in advance at most then one will do well in the very beginning.  

This farm grew the event crops, sure.  Only because at the time there was an ep focus, it was night, and the event crop would give more ep than the rabbits would.  (CCs were the focus later.)  

Sure, the new farmer gets their feet wet with an event .... and when the event is over they are on the verge of drowning too.   help help

And don't think that the animal and crop trophy were not thought of during the constant reviews of new quest offerings.  They both increase in demand  .... and for a singe star  ..... and with NO ep ..... and the reward is a useless stable upgrade. (Here, the animal should be at about level six (6) and the crop at level eight (8) .) 

New farm name?   Who knows!  hmmmmm what about broke_the_dink in memory of 
GuineaUp?   ROFL
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 22 2017, 03:24

In memory of me? I'm still kickin' (and screamin'!) over here, in case you haven't noticed  tongue
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 22 2017, 03:58

OMG... event junkie just insulted me with a Wilson as a daily gift to both of my farms!!!  thud 
Where do I file a complaint???  angry

LOL... he got them right back tho, I regifted them!!! 
LMAO  belly laugh
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:12

And I just went to another farm and sent wilson too!

You want to start a wilson war?  You'll have a whole team now!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:22

OK, should I buy a buncha BBs and send you your daily limit of wilsons every day until next year?  NodYes

tongue
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:31

whahahaha
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:32

Send him one baw... us Cali girls need to unite lol  big grin
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:38

now this is serious: There is no gift limit as to how many of a gift you can send using BBs.  

(The most efficient way is to send drops or wilson AFTER an individual's farm gift box is already full from the daily gifts.  <------ the newbie does not know this either but in your case I don't are about saving a few BBs with this farm.  Just start and see what happens)

You just send one more girlie poo pillow fight whistling
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:43

farmer_broke wrote:
GuineaUp wrote:OK, should I buy a buncha BBs and send you your daily limit of wilsons every day until next year?  NodYes

tongue

not_an_event_junkie has 183 BBs and if you get started .... I'll spend them all with no thought or regrets

And Baw is nice and does not need you corrupting her!
I never have regrets  oh the shame ... And I just bought a BUNCHA BBs... you ready?? 
Baw lives in CA... she's already corrupted by default lol  Grin  . Somethin' in the water. 
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:52

I'm not waiting on you!  

I declare wilson war!  

The wilson war is on!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down