Market exchange

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market exchange - Page 11 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by farmer_broke Fri Jan 06 2017, 08:27

All barn staff to the barn!  (talkin to the barn staff)  

Please shove 100,000 roses and 100,000 carnations into the market limo!

Next run I need 10,000 of each:  iris, organic cotton, artichokes, raspberry, barley, leeks, rye, spelt, ...... and throw another 50,000 roses and 50,000 carnations in.

there there  Just stop looking like that!  The crop growers will get busy soon.   whahahaha whahahaha

Next stop 400 of each basic breeding animal.  They'll buy anything.   greedy

We need five more market limos.   angry  All these trips to market are makin me angry!

We need to move on to market-airplanes plane plane plane plane
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Jan 06 2017, 16:58

funny post  

WOW!!! You got staff?!!! How nice for you....Now that aint all those nice named animals you have huh?  scratch head

Well Mr angry Broke can't you just let the birds fly to mkt themselves and save some airplanes and be happy.  tongue

Parrots are rockin in the sky here - lowest offer 3636.30 rub eyes they can fly even without feathers!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Jan 06 2017, 17:36

This is how I am right now in the market & in the event. 

Market exchange - Page 11 Scratch-head03-idea-animated-animat

I will get a good night's sleep &   Market exchange - Page 11 Diving-smiley-emoticon  in to the market tomorrow and see what  I can do to increase my CCs.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Jan 06 2017, 17:52

I haven't increased my CC's. I have followed a farmer through tree fruits that are for sale far below EV in lots of 1000. Spent approx. 10 million and scooped up some nice bargains. There is easily still another 10 million left in the market to scoop up.

Products too high to purchase but not really high enough to part with.

Animals appear to be holding steady so farmers are not throwing those in.

Roses are sold out in the market.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Jan 08 2017, 10:45

pnp, Do you know what you have just given us ? An very wise & exact summary of the market  situation right now. There is lot of guidance in your posts. Thanks a lot.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Jan 08 2017, 12:27

Thank you for your kind words dog lick
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Jan 09 2017, 07:00

Tree fruit prices are nothing more than "normal" for this time of the year.  This time period historically transcends to be what is typically near the bottom rates when considering the next 10 months or so.  There is no surprise here.

The current recyclo event did not allow for tree fruit and there is a sound reason. Developers are constantly attempting to balance the game and this is reflected in market prices.

Carnations and roses were out of balance (and several high level crops are very close). Parrot feathers were out of balance also.  If the current event were to have allowed tree fruit then that class would be included in the balancing act.  NO it cannot be done successfully and it has been tried.  All objectives normally cannot be accomplished at one time.  So a choice was made and tree fruit was left alone.

One should expect that tree fruit rates will peak and did peak during the Harvest Hoedown period.  Many gathering during the year often experience the inability to acquire tree fruit at rates which are being set low during this time period.  Therefore in order to gather it they must increase their rate. And most likely the preparing an knowledgeable farmer will be forced to raise their buy rate again and again and even again. This increase is quite normal. Also it is clear that many are now using available information in order to prepare efficiently.  Yet some will still engage in some wild-buying method because they do not know.

Anyone who believes the Harvest Hoedown will be held this year and tree fruit will be allowed should probably acquire it all right now and hold it.  Most do not have sufficient ccs to do so and resort to trying to produce it all or a slow, safe acquisition method.

There is profit remaining today in some tree fruit such as apple, plum and cherry.  Most others are depressed in price.  Those who continuously play tree fruit will not sell at current rates unless desperate for ccs.

Within the next 60 - 90 days I would expect to see an event allowing for tree fruit donation.  

Additionally, many will ignore the area which says "under construction."  Please do not ignore the possibilities.  Sureeeeeeeeeeeee the area can be used for a charity event.  And the area can also be used for the periodic allowance of crops, event junks, animals, tree fruit or products also.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12 2017, 21:05

For all market dwellers that want to post Google docs / Excell sheets here

Please read this: https://faqts.forumotion.com/t355-messages-to-sleepy-and-tookie#7860

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sat Jan 14 2017, 17:57

Selling pheromones for 1250  YESSS! 

belly laugh
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Jan 15 2017, 23:35

rub eyes   But.... they are available from the shop for 1000.  No limit to my knowledge although I never buy them there.

Enjoy the profits!   greedy
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16 2017, 01:53

What is the EV you all use for treefruit? Is it the same for Baha and Mainland fruits?

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux Mon Jan 16 2017, 02:04

Can someone remind me (re-teach) me how to calculate the EV? Simplicity is a virtue for me  ghehe kissy
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Jan 16 2017, 06:25

To my knowledge there is no forum in this game which has presented a calculation of EV.  I have found continuously that very very very few have any idea of how to use EV or the power there is in EV analysis. 

There are a few partial charts of EVs floating around the game.  Some are full of error. 

If all you desire are the EVs themselves there are two sources where you may gather them:

(1) The very easiest place is your barn.  There you will find the EVs for the items that you have.   

(2)  The game faqs.  In order to get the EVs you must review one item or class at a time.  When done you will still find items with no EV due to faq incompleteness and some have never been presented. 

The EVs themselves were set by game developers owning the game prior to BP.  BP has kept them so far.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Jan 16 2017, 06:54

What you my be referring to is the calculation of a market-to-EV rate.

One takes the market value for the item of concern and divides it by the item's EV.  This calculation alone will give you the current rate for the item of concern. 

A separate thread is probably the best for organization of the topic explanation. 

Computation of EV rates is very elementary and is necessary for EV analysis.  (I am finding often times even the calculation of EV rates and discussions are flawed.)

If no one else dares to try and explain EV analysis in the next week or so then I will.  It is not a basic strategy topic as it is advanced for full comprehension. Once a basic understanding of EV analysis is achieved one is then able to take EV analysis to their own mind's limit if they choose.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16 2017, 13:51

I am sorry I was not really clear there oh the shame I just wanted a simple number ghehe

I know you all use a certain rate at which you buy or not. Say 1 CC for every EV.

It is not really difficult to make charts here on this forum.
Say for example you buy at a rate of 0.8 or lower always, and never above 1.2. One could make a chart like this:

Fruit type
Exchange Value
Buy rate: 0.8
OK rate: 1
Leave rate: 1.2
Apple6048 CC60 CC72 CC
Maple sap170136 CC170 CC204 CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down