Picture Perfect strategy

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture Perfect strategy - Page 9 Empty Re: Picture Perfect strategy

Post by Clash Sat Nov 19 2016, 00:53

Well after a day of severe T-storms resulting in loss of power I've managed to propagate exactly 45 seeds of each plant.  doh   I have exactly two drops from the crops.  bemused

Time to get out the orange goose pens and try to make some money on poo instead.  Maybe have a look around the old barn and see if I can off load anything else for a good price while I'm at it.  making money
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Sat Nov 19 2016, 01:58

I thought I could skip the sticker hmz2 forgive me BUT we do have to finish that room in order to go on - Right? oh the drama only 868 more silver things to go star colors
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19 2016, 02:04

Yes sadly you have to do all rooms to get the Cloud row.

Yellow, Magenta and Cyan you need to do to unlock the Rainbow and Silver rooms.
Then one item is in the Rainbow room and the Cloud row itself in the Silver

I do not know what FAQ you did see, the one on the official forum or also ours?
For ours https://faqts.forumotion.com/t189-picture-perfect-top-3000-harvest-hoedown

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Sat Nov 19 2016, 02:33

I saw both of them - I was just reading them how I wanted them to be. girl blush
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 19 2016, 02:39

Ummm... scratch head Do we need 900 Silverdew drops... or just 300? Both FAQs says we only need 50 Silver Papers don't know
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sat Nov 19 2016, 02:44

well I caved in and am going to do them as far as I can lol darn that EOCD anyways oh the shame :rolling on flo :rolling on flo whahahaha
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19 2016, 02:44

50 in the Silver room. And another 100 in the Rainbow room. Sorry, 150 x 6 it is

Ow poor you Marlymar ghehe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 19 2016, 02:50

Ooh... yah, I missed the other 100 in the Rainbow room, in the 2nd line. Guess I should stop trying to read the FAQs when I'm cross-eyed huh? Thanks Sleepy  giggle
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19 2016, 02:53

Well I understand, it is not the easiest FAQ ever... And with the several changes... Bleh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 19 2016, 03:02

I wasn't paying close enough attention, and like a ditz lol I was only looking at the paper requirements that (except for the purple room) are all in listed step 1 of each room EggOnFace
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Nov 19 2016, 04:03

I'm proud to say that I have left all my trees in for this event! Yup  This is a first for me. But...I'm a bit weary of replacing them each event. I have 228 drops so far...thanks to my fab neighbors....and a constant turnover of event crops all day. I adore the magenta.....sure wish we could keep it.

It would look ever-so-lovely with pink pens sprinkled in. drooling I left in my cat pens and all my menageries,manufactories on main land.
Good luck to all farmers!!!!  good luck Especially those going for the Top 1000-3000!!!!  cheer on
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Sat Nov 19 2016, 09:12

Brooke, I'm proud of you for leaving your trees out! I've done the same, which is also a first! But them kitties were tossed into storage days ago along with the cardboard factories, only to be brought back when I realize I have none of either. Only stables I have out now are my Orange Reindeers, Christmas is only about a month away so must stock up.

Yeah, my fellow Vikings Mir and meba    viking battlecry   I applaud you for taking on the challenge!

I'll be rooting for you both and will try to help in any way that I can.
May the power of Thor be with you both   2ndViking
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Sat Nov 19 2016, 09:31

I have already posted in the other forum as I want to help those (if I can!) who don't access this forum.  hmz2

Just a little bit of strategy: I was using just comfort fields but realised I could do better if I use 2x2s and, if I have time, change to comforts overnight. I'm still messing with the figures but I got 26 drops from a field of Yellow Calla on comfort fields (I did zap it with supergrow so it would be ready this morning).  Yup

This farm has 106 Silverdews (6 of which were gifts, 3 from Magic Trees) so I am hoping to get the daily requirement - can only hope, eh!  counting

Chevrefeuille has 136 Silverdews, 9 of which were gifts but this farm is using all five fields.  happy wave

Good luck everybody - those drops are going to be tough, regardless of whether you are going for the Top 3000/2000/1000!  Nervous
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Sat Nov 19 2016, 11:23

So Far i have got 198 Silverdew Drops. This is no bad considering i did use use 5 Howie Donuts i got in my Barn so only 20 Hours into this Event that is not bad at all.

Unfortunately we can only get Silverdew Drops on only Growing Cyan Calla, Magenta Calla and Yellow Calla. We need to Grow 6070 Cyan Calla, 7320 Magenta Calla and 4820 Yellow Calla. Needed unlock The Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Rainbow Rooms.

But since we can only get Silverdew from Reaping of The Three Event Crops. I Estimate that we are going to need to Grow just over the Twice Amount of These Event Crops to those using CAC on Event Crops. 

But Farmers can manage to get 900 Silverdew using only Pumpkin Jam. But might need at least 4 or 5 Days of Growing Event Crops on all 5 or 4 Fields. 

I am going to Stick to using CAC as i made up my Mind after i have Checked my Barn Stock of only Fruits in my Barn. I will not be using any Breeding Animals as i am saving them to work on Mangerie, Aboretum and Manfactory Quests. So these are out of the Question as it is Stupid to use Breeding Animals when there is risk might not get the prizes you are hoping for in top 3000. Let me Warn you the Top 1000 is very very Serious Farm Hoarders Why !!

I have Witness at Least 6 Harvest Hoedown Events in the Past. Just Point out i did get into Top 100 at Chestnut Festival Event. By Far the Best Hoedown Rewards out of all Hoedown Events to date. 

I have going for Top 1000 to Get the Rainbow Giver is must have Item to help me level up quicker. To work on New Quests for very high level Farmers.

Just to remain you going back to Kitten Event which not an Hoedown Event that was Top 1000 Prize that gave Kitty Chaos Giver that gives 40% EP this is event better than Rainbow Giver but much much much less Drain of Barn Stock to Complete and Remain in Top 1000. I love that event event better than last year Mushroom Event or this year Hoedown Reason is less effort for better rewards...

It many of you have notice the price of Fruits in the Market are at much inflated prices which means to complete into Top 3000 would be more Costly to do. The biggest Danger you can Drain you Barn of all your Hardwork. Not to Mention will prevent you working on Quests or upcoming Events for next few Months.

I Strongly Advise to think not get into Top 1000, But Keep your eyes Peeled for 1001 to 3000 Places. It might be worth a Shot. but you need to take into consideration what you are  preparing to donate your Barn Stock into Top 3000 for the prizes you are hoping to get  don't know

But 15 Power Feed can be milled in our Farm in 6 days. With Requirements of Corn, Walnuts, Tomatoes and Water. The Amount of Donations simply not worth these prizes. But some of us just for Fun of it just like to achieve the Top 3000 Goal there is nothing worth with this at all just for Fun  WhooHoo 

Good Luck with Top 3000. So far me and Meba-091 is going for Top 1000 is there any others Farmers going for Top 1000. Broke perhaps to Cheer him up also some of his Well Train Chicks of Barn Hoarders lol  giggle
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Sat Nov 19 2016, 11:43

I am firmly just sticking to the plain event, I am in no hope (or desire) to push for top 3000 or better. I wish all you crazy lambs trying for that good luck. My part will be to list tree fruit in the market.

Yesterday I came off at a rocky start. Work and too drained of energy to do much. So I planted my seeds, SG them and even managed to repeat the procedure before I fell asleep. Waste of SG, I just have to dog up and and try again. This morning I forgot my cac, so it will take a bit longer until I can fill all my fields. And I think I will. Rip everything out, replace it with 1x1 and hope for the best. I have Clonahmon's numbers written down and that is the goal.

I am still sad about the HH's prizes. Poor prizes means less participants => less demand for my outrageous priced fruit. To add to the sadness I belong to a chilled and relaxed market that have more wits and less EFOCD in them than normal. They could have tossed in a Event drop Howard twin for good measure. I would have become rich !
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top